Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasnt sure how people were already getting reads on eachother and stuff,
Based on old games' behaviour (meta game reads, shortened as meta) and this game behaviour, tone of posts, reactions, what we feel reading a certain post.
Anyone can have a wrong read, but by trying several game phases we can find who are the bad guys.

Reactions: Premfection

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now rereading the wall without gifs.

This huge post contains one big "look at me I'm so townie" concept (yellow) with the promise to catch scum (just bold text).
The only thing I like is the orange thing but without quarrells we cannot make an oppinion about each other so it's an useless thing in mafia if not antitown.
The reason I doubt the towniness of SK based on this post is the repetitions of the things, the text is big but doesn't share so many ideas.
SK loves showboating. I'd say this is normal behavior in any game he plays doesn't matter whether he is mafia or townie.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I promise I tried (as much as it seems I didnt based on my gif spam lol)
I wasnt sure how people were already getting reads on eachother and stuff and I was like, wtf do I say
first time playing forum mafia and I only ever played town of salem and that was long ago - it's also very very possible I'm stupid, and or this game just isnt for me, that's also possible :)

Anyway sorry poison </3

I'll join the next one possibly
I'd say don't quit just yet.
I only used to play 1 kind of mafia games and no one used to use these terms that are being used in this game. To be honest I find this pretty confusing for myself as I sometimes don't get these posts but I am still trying.

Depending on your role you will put the team you are in at a disadvantage depending how good your role is. You get more clarity as the game goes on.

Reactions: Premfection

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so I have caught up.

Tbh I don't know why peeps go all crazy coz of one post from someone saying they scum. But I guess something has to get the ball rolling.

Statusquo seems to be getting heat the most at this point.

The clearest town read I have in this game so far is Imperfectuonist.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with PKs read on Imperf.
SK loves showboating. I'd say this is normal behavior in any game he plays doesn't matter whether he is mafia or townie.
Your oppinion is balanced here, looks like you don't have a read for SK, nothing from what he said looks AI for you? (sorry for using these abbreviations)

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I hope you people are doing great! Just a reminder that the day phase 1 is of 72 hours and here's the Countdown. It has been updated on the the very first post too. The game updates will be found on the first post from time to time. So you should check it once in a while, maybe before and after a phase? :hint:

And if you have any quarries you can always ask me in PM (even though I am a sloppy host/person I will try to clear out all your quarries).

Also, never forget, PENGUINS ARE SACRED, whoever says otherwise have to deal with me. :penguin::super:

I'll take my leave right now or else I'll be scolded by coach san for posting here.

Last but not the least, your presence makes the world a happier place.
:heart:

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like the thread move a little bit.

The XEPH VS TSQ still need to evaluate that one but like what Michelle said leaning more on T vs T.
Tsq eager to catch a scum but don't want to put the trap.
Xeph see as Tsq ' s behavior as laziness.

Ansatsukens' s lukewarm approach is something we need to lookout for. To be honest he doesn't to remind TSQ how towny should behave. IF TSQ IS truly a townie.. I know he will not just stand there while getting the votelynch.

ON Elmage Vote. It's true that he doesn't normally vote during DP1. Maybe he see something.. Or a gut read on Tsq. I want to be honest.. I see this vote as an opportunistic vote. Nothing more nothing less.

I will be back later. See yah peeps

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with PKs read on Imperf.

Your oppinion is balanced here, looks like you don't have a read for SK, nothing from what he said looks AI for you? (sorry for using these abbreviations)
We shall wait and see on SK.
Plenty of times the guy leads the townie teams with his fancy gifs then turns out to be mafia at the end. Lmao

So its good to be wary of him.

Right now he is fine.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Offended? Because you imagine reads? How should someone be offended?
I have a scum lean for anyone who are doing this, fyi.
And you felt to add colour to your reads in day one in post #88 less than 100 posts in the game, your second post, zero interactions with anyone but you have solid town reads and put me at scum read, adding reads for players with zero posts and non AI posts. And I have to believe you did genuine reads. No sir, I can't.

You are speculating here, I wonder why would you try so much to shade me.
:grand:Ofcourse I am speculating, I am a dumb towny who hasnt placed his vote yet. Ofcourse I need to speculate where to place it.
How do you define "natural read" here?
A read that shows that you know absolutely zero. Something that's stealth and catching people offguard.
Natural wolves sometimes try to interact with a big wallpost and they know the person they quote is not mafia. And sometimes they force themselves way too much into interaction. I still see it a possibility with Michelle being the case of a wolf there. But will wait on that. She still does towny stuff too, so yeah, just wanted to see where it leads to.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Count
Vote Lynch: Thestatusquo
Votelynch : xEphemeralx

Show me how it's done.
You must be registered for see images

Let me demonstrate for you.

VoteLynch: Michelle
Votelynch : Rej

You must be registered for see images
@Rej talk to me about your reads my friend, gut is not enough to make a rainbow list in day one including zero posters and 1 hello posters.

Until then

Unvote
Rej let my messages without answer.

Change Vote Lynch: @Rej

Michelle - Thestatusquo - Unvote - Rej - Unvote - Rej
Thestatusquo - xEphemeralx - Rej
SoulKiller - Michelle

Rej (X2)
xEphemeralx (X1)
Michelle (X1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle