Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Ansa flips scum, Elmage is lock cleared.

If Ansa was truly town that town read me, he would've questioned Elmage's vote, as it quite honestly sucked. Never in his life did Elmage vote in his first game-oriented post, less so based on that reasoning.

By making that comment, not only is Ansa pocketing me, but he's also essentially saying I'm to blame from my play, even though he obviously town reads it. So what is there to blame if I'm town to him, and why isn't he reacting to Elmage's vote instead, because he's consciously voting an alleged good town, and Ansa seems quite not shaken at all.

At the moment I don't think Ansa's read on me is genuine and he feels really low on energy.
First of all, your facts are wrong, I've voted in DP1 before, that being said, I do a lot of observation DP one irrespective of my alignment, secondly, if you think it sucked, that's your scummy opinion lol! I haven't gaven a reason yet, so don't know why you'd think that without a reason. Your reaction to my vote is rather curious, also, except there's an earlier post I haven't read ( currently at work, so rather busy) it doesn't seem Ansa reads you as town (or do you think he's town? @Ansatsuken )

Finally, I'm not so active in DP1 because of my play style, however, at this point, there's already some information for those looking

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fine, I said you didn't vote in your first game-related post, not day phase 1.

You actually did. You even bolded it.
Not that it matters, but I have. Also, that's not a reason, that's your statement I bolded, drawing attention to the main area that irked me, but like I said to Mich, it's DP1, if I have a reason to, I'll remove my vote, I don't want to state my reason yet because if you randed scum, you may try to play differently. I do hope you're town though

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just felt like throwing the non posters randomly into yellow/orange, to see how others sympatize with this decision, maybe someone feels offended by that who shouldn't be offended by something like that
Offended? Because you imagine reads? How should someone be offended?
I have a scum lean for anyone who are doing this, fyi.
And you felt to add colour to your reads in day one in post #88 less than 100 posts in the game, your second post, zero interactions with anyone but you have solid town reads and put me at scum read, adding reads for players with zero posts and non AI posts. And I have to believe you did genuine reads. No sir, I can't.
thats not posts, that's just about a playstyle, yes reading your newer posts you look more townier, just don't know if it is natural or if you try, because dissecting SK's post looked more like a "try", than a natural read.
You are speculating here, I wonder why would you try so much to shade me.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just felt like throwing the non posters randomly into yellow/orange, to see how others sympatize with this decision, maybe someone feels offended by that who shouldn't be offended by something like that

thats not posts, that's just about a playstyle, yes reading your newer posts you look more townier, just don't know if it is natural or if you try, because dissecting SK's post looked more like a "try", than a natural read.
How do you define "natural read" here?

Status
Not open for further replies.