Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I promise I tried (as much as it seems I didnt based on my gif spam lol)
I wasnt sure how people were already getting reads on eachother and stuff and I was like, wtf do I say
first time playing forum mafia and I only ever played town of salem and that was long ago - it's also very very possible I'm stupid, and or this game just isnt for me, that's also possible :)

Anyway sorry poison </3

I'll join the next one possibly

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you expand your reasoning on both of them?
[/QUITE]

I said Eph gets towny points, I came to the conclusion after reading their interaction, sorry can't explain more atm, I will if need arises later, as for TSQ, I'll wait a little before giving my reason, but it has to do with the interpretation of his posts and that's why I'm not really trying to interact with him, I'll observe, if his actions doesn't correlate with my interpretation, then I would remove my vote

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I promise I tried (as much as it seems I didnt based on my gif spam lol)
I wasnt sure how people were already getting reads on eachother and stuff and I was like, wtf do I say
first time playing forum mafia and I only ever played town of salem and that was long ago - it's also very very possible I'm stupid, and or this game just isnt for me, that's also possible :)

Anyway sorry poison </3

I'll join the next one possibly
Please do not forfeit the game unless and until you have a backup substitute from the host. Until then, you can simply maintain your five posts per phase with any remarks or anything at all that you might find helpful to add.

If you forfeit now, your faction will be put under a varying disadvantage depending on your role. Also, if you're still considering finishing the game, I think things are going to get heated soon, from my judgment. This is the calm before the storm.

If you still want to quit due to other reasons, it's totally up to you.

Reactions: Rej and Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please do not forfeit the game unless and until you have a backup substitute from the host. Until then, you can simply maintain your five posts per phase with any remarks or anything at all that you might find helpful to add.

If you forfeit now, your faction will be put under a varying disadvantage depending on your role. Also, if you're still considering finishing the game, I think things are going to get heated soon, from my judgment. This is the calm before the storm.

If you still want to quit due to other reasons, it's totally up to you.
Sounds good, I'll stay in it for a little while longer or at least until poison sees my posts.
I'm still gonna be reading through the thread, and if I feel I should add anything I will

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
@Rej talk to me about your reads my friend, gut is not enough to make a rainbow list in day one including zero posters and 1 hello posters.

Until then

Unvote
I just felt like throwing the non posters randomly into yellow/orange, to see how others sympatize with this decision, maybe someone feels offended by that who shouldn't be offended by something like that
Where? Show me the posts where I am reserved and misterious Rej.
thats not posts, that's just about a playstyle, yes reading your newer posts you look more townier, just don't know if it is natural or if you try, because dissecting SK's post looked more like a "try", than a natural read.

Reactions: Sagebee

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
@xEphemeralx gets a town point from me ( not necessarily a town lean yet)

This post giving me bad vibes.. @bolded, why don't you start something AI then?

VoteLynch: @Thestatusquo
I like that play from Elmage, I don't think a non-town Elmage would be that shifty with his playstyle and step up his D1.
If Ansa flips scum, Elmage is lock cleared.

If Ansa was truly town that town read me, he would've questioned Elmage's vote, as it quite honestly sucked. Never in his life did Elmage vote in his first game-oriented post, less so based on that reasoning.

By making that comment, not only is Ansa pocketing me, but he's also essentially saying I'm to blame from my play, even though he obviously town reads it. So what is there to blame if I'm town to him, and why isn't he reacting to Elmage's vote instead, because he's consciously voting an alleged good town, and Ansa seems quite not shaken at all.

At the moment I don't think Ansa's read on me is genuine and he feels really low on energy.
Talk to me more about Elmage.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so I'm mostly suspicious of Mr.Lonely being scum, I'm also a little suspicious thestatusquo but for other reasons

@Mr.Lonely is mostly just because they have only posted once and I feel that they may be hiding
@Thestatusquo

I didnt even know what AL (alignment indacative) posts were. But I have a feeling that they wanted this so that they could draw suspicion off of themselves because it seemed that Michelle and Eph were on to them, though I could be wrong.

Michelle and Eph seem like town to me this far, mostly just due to how active they are.

Reactions: Sagebee
Status
Not open for further replies.