Ansatsuken
Imperfection
Mr.Lonely

Thestatusquo
Alice in Noodleland
Sagebee

Michelle

:pick:
Neat. You have a read on zero posters too. Can you tell me how come?
Condolences for your wolf rand, Rej.
i lol-ed at this
That post is more lengthy words wise than your posts combined plus couple more in the future.
I only kept from it the raw lenght and the idea you will hunt. If you rand scum is a sample of how good you can post as mafia. Nothing personal, just the vibe is forced.
Oh, did not know you disliked my post. Awww :(
I vote for whoever i want to vote ^^
Alignament related felt like what mafia SK would say. Vote at your heart content sir but show me you want to score against wolves:foot2:
To be or not to be. That's the question, but i would like to think that it's super deep and your view is too shallow ;D
My question was if you are a deep wolf or a shallow villager. My view is mirroring your behaviour.
:hs: sure, I call them "gun to head reads", gut reads I just collected and lined up properly in a rainbow chart
What on Earth gave you gut reads on Elmage and Sagebee man?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please explain why you think so ? have you played with her before? are you familiar with her playstyle? can you share something that can help p
Yes I just played my last MU game with him. We successfully and shamefully lost that game. Learned he is a nice and easy poster and I liked his read on you, felt easy and was identical with the read I had myself.
Actually I explained it, i remember now that I am writing it, Eph asked me about the reason. Also idk if mafia Eph would be despleased of a town read and question it immediatly.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know it right that SK will not going to stay with the same vote in the entire DP. If he think you're scum after all things you have said and done in the entire DP he not going to change his vote. But if he think there's more Scummy people than you or better choice he will move his vote.
Why don't you let SK speak for himself?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TL on Michelle is based on meta reasons (fair warning my meta with michelle is literally one game)

I liked Alice's intro and she didn't ping me otherwise
My meta can be checked in many games here and at MU.
But not meta is the thing you should use here, except me from that one game, I think you play for the first time with everyone.
What do you think about the rest you didn't share oppinion?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure you can play that off as RVS

baby yoda himself referred to the vote some posts later in a way that clearly showed he was serious about it
Plaese address s him with his Username otherwise players will be confused whom you're referring too.

Quite reserved and mysterious.
Not convinced with this reasoning.
:grand: hmm, give me more of towny alice
I have so much in store for all of you... . .
:yay::blush::sigar:
Meh? Who is this guy again???

Yes I just played my last MU game with him. We successfully and shamefully lost that game. Learned he is a nice and easy poster and I liked his read on you, felt easy and was identical with the read I had myself.
Actually I explained it, i remember now that I am writing it, Eph asked me about the reason. Also idk if mafia Eph would be despleased of a town read and question it immediatly.

Hmmm.. Okay I'm. Taking notes. I like how he approached Tsq.

HMMMM.. ON the other hand I need to wait for Elmage readings.. Sagebee still MIA.

@-PK- oi PK.. I'm expecting something good from you. Don't be lazy.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now rereading the wall without gifs.
Alright, bois and girls from all ages. The time has come and so have I. Let me begin by introducing myself, I am the guy who gonna catch scum and his/her little goons. I am the pillar of townies, and it's my duty to keep every single one of you safe. Under my holy protection I promise you two things. I will catch scum (obviously), and I will execute fellow scum (after catching them). Fellow filthy scum, I have one rule : You hurt people, you answer to me.

Now, you may have your doubts about me and that's completely fine but just know that you are wrong and I am right. I know it's cruel but that's how life works. I am excited to work with my fellow townies to pin point those filthy scum. The very fact that they dare to play this game knowing very well that they are a filthy scum disgusts me. By the ORDER OF PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS! I ORDER OF THE COMPLETE ANNIHILATION OF EVERYONE WHO IS NOT A FUCKING TOWNIE. You can run, you can hide, you can scream, you can cry, you can pray, you can beg, but none of it will save you from me.

Now that we have that out of the way. Fellow townies, I have one message for you peeps I understand things can get little heated in the long journey we have in front of us. But if we hope to overcome evil I request of each single one of you to not FIGHT. NO FIGHTING!

You can discuss things among yourself, you can debate among yourself, you can argue among yourself, but today is my fucking wedding day (not really) and I want everyone to be friendly with one another until scum is completely fucked. After that, you peeps can go ahead and murder one another I don't care. With that being said, let's begin the hunt shall we?
This huge post contains one big "look at me I'm so townie" concept (yellow) with the promise to catch scum (just bold text).
The only thing I like is the orange thing but without quarrells we cannot make an oppinion about each other so it's an useless thing in mafia if not antitown.
The reason I doubt the towniness of SK based on this post is the repetitions of the things, the text is big but doesn't share so many ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.