Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eph may be a good guy.
please explain why you think so ? have you played with her before? are you familiar with her playstyle? can you share something that can help poor Alice to read oru newest member?

I believe that’s a horrible take. I do something AI when others have done something AI by analysing their AI posts :p
can you enlighten me with this statement of yours? I don't quite get it or my perceptions of what you said is maybe different .

OK, which one of you is like;y a cookie thief. <.<

Also hello, been awhile XD

Not me. in a scale of 1 to 10 how scummy do you think i am?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej
SoulKiller
Kyte_

xEphemeralx
-Best-
-PK-

Elmage G Ace
Ansatsuken
Imperfection
Mr.Lonely

Thestatusquo
Alice in Noodleland
Sagebee

Michelle

:pick:

:hs: sure, I call them "gun to head reads", gut reads I just collected and lined up properly in a rainbow chart

if this is your gut read REJINALD ..you need to go back to the toilet to fix your gut.:vex:

btw I fixed it for you.:flirty:

Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland:yay:
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland

:pick:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I don't like Ephemeral's back and forth with TSQ. Looks to me he's forcing TSQ for an agenda.

someone do something AI
This post actually servi. for a good thing. It triggers people, it move people to react to it. These 3 people reacted to it in serious manner, Michelle and Ephemeral. But Ephemeral was shown to react the most. Like I have said before, I really dislike the way he pushed TSQ. He seemed looking for something but holding himself from going at it.

For me that post is a strategy tool from TSQ which he can use it to read people. To look for people's reaction.

Right Now I'm going to focus on Ephemeral

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I don't like Ephemeral's back and forth with TSQ. Looks to me he's forcing TSQ for an agenda.

This post actually servi. for a good thing. It triggers people, it move people to react to it. These 3 people reacted to it in serious manner, Michelle and Ephemeral. But Ephemeral was shown to react the most. Like I have said before, I really dislike the way he pushed TSQ. He seemed looking for something but holding himself from going at it.

For me that post is a strategy tool from TSQ which he can use it to read people. To look for people's reaction.

Right Now I'm going to focus on Ephemeral
Have at it

Status
Not open for further replies.