Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This whole situation reeks, I feel this boils down to some horrendous town moves that are causing crossfire between their own ranks, which really was a perfect opportunity by some scum at the EoP to catalyze their wanted mislynch by siding with either sides. I don't doubt that there is some scums among the ones active now. But i wanna address two people right now.

@Thestatusquo Calm the **** down. I didn’t like the universal golden criteria of dodging day lynches that you went with, I feel like you have done it before and you'd do it again. You went on a rampage whenever he’s cornered, threw a bunch of redundant cries that has no room for reason in my opinion and voted yourself to catch everyone’s sympathy knowing very well that it isn’t allowed, and you're already setting up his DP for mislynch by implying that you're unsure of any of your votes that you're jumping between.

Don't lash at anyone who simply votes on you because you have plenty of reason to be voted out right now. I have noticed your enthusiasm and confidence throughout the phase and I don't think an average scum would be as bold as you are, i could be very possibly be wrong and you're playing power wolfing perfectly fine, but it's a waste if we lose you now.

@xEphemeralx what the **** is wrong with you? Are you calling for a lynch? You could very possibly be playing the role of "not a tryhard" who thinks he could get under everyone's radar, and i'll eventually hunt you down if you are. But there are things that i want to get to as far as your "town" side goes but i'm racing the time here. Underlining fact here is that not every two blatently siding together are mates, and not everyone who jumps on a "wagon" at the EoD in a situation like this on DP1 is scum, do take this more seriously please.

I will personally want everyone to go with either one of two atm, and i know i'll be lashed on for going after there. but it's either Mr. Lonely or Best since this situation is a toss-up, and i haven't' sorted out my mind yet

• Haha
Reactions: Sagebee and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This whole situation reeks, I feel this boils down to some horrendous town moves that are causing crossfire between their own ranks, which really was a perfect opportunity by some scum at the EoP to catalyze their wanted mislynch by siding with either sides. I don't doubt that there is some scums among the ones active now. But i wanna address two people right now.

@Thestatusquo Calm the **** down. I didn’t like the universal golden criteria of dodging day lynches that you went with, I feel like you have done it before and you'd do it again. You went on a rampage whenever he’s cornered, threw a bunch of redundant cries that has no room for reason in my opinion and voted yourself to catch everyone’s sympathy knowing very well that it isn’t allowed, and you're already setting up his DP for mislynch by implying that you're unsure of any of your votes that you're jumping between.

Don't lash at anyone who simply votes on you because you have plenty of reason to be voted out right now. I have noticed your enthusiasm and confidence throughout the phase and I don't think an average scum would be as bold as you are, i could be very possibly be wrong and you're playing power wolfing perfectly fine, but it's a waste if we lose you now.

@xEphemeralx what the **** is wrong with you? Are you calling for a lynch? You could very possibly be playing the role of "not a tryhard" who thinks he could get under everyone's radar, and i'll eventually hunt you down if you are. But there are things that i want to get to as far as your "town" side goes but i'm racing the time here. Underlining fact here is that not every two blatently siding together are mates, and not everyone who jumps on a "wagon" at the EoD in a situation like this on DP1 is scum, do take this more seriously please.

I will personally want everyone to go with either one of two atm, and i know i'll be lashed on for going after there. but it's either Mr. Lonely or Best since this situation is a toss-up, and i haven't' sorted out my mind yet
You must be registered for see images

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Of course they aren't always

But the timing, the inconsistency, and the visceral reaction from the both of them shows that they're panicking

Can you tell me I'm wrong?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or should i go with my gut, and be it what it might be. I'll be at a disadvantage if he doesn't die this phase, and it's not like I'm sure. God, what is situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.