Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did play scummy on purpose because I want to up my scum game but there's no need for it, because the issue is not that I'm high posting as town and that's what affects my scum game, the issue is I just don't want to win scum games.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But for real you guys, I can't understand how you can possibly scum lean me after that catch up that I did tbh with the reads and all, that's probably one of the towniest shit I've ever written in my entire life

I honestly have faith in my town core, I just need more from ansa and kyte in order to feel good placing them one way or the other

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo

You do realize I didn't vote for you until you started going crazy yourself?
Like SK said you were shooting yourself in the foot by saying the things you did.

Your brave bravado of voting for yourself seems to have worked since you got SK to change his vote again.
I don't know why you seem to get triggered when someone is engaging with you.

@Imperfection You kinda popped out of nowhere. What's your reason for voting me?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I genuinely think the only person I could be wrong on is maybe Rej but it doesn't feel like it tbh, and if it does, I'll catch him anyway later in the game, I'm content with my PoE for this day phase, I think it's good enough in a 14er, we might not lynch scum, I'm actually not 100% confident on -PK- but it's fine, because I think I have a solid towncore

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo

You do realize I didn't vote for you until you started going crazy yourself?
Like SK said you were shooting yourself in the foot by saying the things you did.

Your brave bravado of voting for yourself seems to have worked since you got SK to change his vote again.
I don't know why you seem to get triggered when someone is engaging with you.

@Imperfection You kinda popped out of nowhere. What's your reason for voting me?
that's my personality and is in no way alignment indicative. it's maybe got to do something with out of game reasons as well, but it's mostly the fact that i don't see the reasoning i'm being pushed. i like to think myself of as obvtown, so when people don't see it, i get pissed, because I feel like my primary purpose is to appear townie to people. I entered the game with the opposite mindset, I wanted to appear scummy but it backfired, and I realised that I let down people like Alice and maybe more with how I acted, perhaps the timing of me deciding to change my meta is bad. i'll do it some time later.

I guess I realised I just don't like being pushed at all. I want to be town read, and that's the one quality that I have and should go with it, instead of considering it a disadvantage.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also ansats votes come off bandwagoning to me first goes thestatusquo when hes in the lead when votes taken off follows thestatusquo vote

His behaviors dont follow reason seems hes okay with any vote.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before I go to bed, I just can't sleep, I need cop to check status. Wtf you mean you were playing scum on purpose to up your scum game? then complain about people voting you? like wtf? just wtf?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also ansats votes come off bandwagoning to me first goes thestatusquo when hes in the lead when votes taken off follows thestatusquo vote

His behaviors dont follow reason seems hes okay with any vote.
we can find him after we solve other people. it's really fine if we let him go for a round.

thoughts on PK / Mr Lonely / -Best- ?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the statusquo is town hes sabotaging himself right now and doing even more with the attention and acting like he doesnt care could be scum plea to view him town.

I'm not going to jump the bandwagon yet on him.

I'm really getting bad vibes from ansat at one point he was going hard for the statusquo then started waffling towards mr lonely and ephemeral

Just somethings off with his play this game for the time being I'm voting him.

vote lynch: @Ansatsuken
Yes at one time I'm going hard on TSQ but after the series of conversation with him the bad vibes he produced before have been reduced. So rn I'm 50/50 on him. In my PoE he sit in the last place.

So Sagebee you unable to sense a bad vibes produce by Mr.Lonely and Ephemeral. It shows that you need to learn how to read a scum aspect of player.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I go to bed, I just can't sleep, I need cop to check status. Wtf you mean you were playing scum on purpose to up your scum game? then complain about people voting you? like wtf? just wtf?
That's what I'm saying man. I wanted my scum game to benefit because I'm so dedicated to appearing town as town.

I am complaining because I just realised I can't erase my past self at all. I have a meta that's ingrained in my mind and others of being obvtown, I want to get rid of it, but I just can't. I hate it that I get scum read because I'm not playing like my usual self.

That's why I had the defeatist attitude. I thought "well if i can't up my scum game and I have no worth as town other than appearing town to others, then what's the god damn point"

cop me idc but it's a waste

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thestatusquo looking scummier first he acts like he doesnt care that hes lynched now hrs copping pleas to town making it some his erratic antics as a plea to be viewed town.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thestatusquo looking scummier first he acts like he doesnt care that hes lynched now hrs copping pleas to town making it some his erratic antics as a plea to be viewed town.
Yes, I don't want to let Alice down. She nom'd me for champs because I'm obvtown and I felt like I let her down.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PK you have no reads other than me, do you care to share thoughts on other scum or are you just going to lazy push me til EoD?
I never even wanted to push you. 🤦‍♂️
You literally kept coming me till the point I eventually decided to vote on you.

Personally my scum leans are Rej/Elmage and you now.

Rej because of his behavior of accusing, getting attention and then disappearing. Distraction tactics.

Elmage because I have played with him and this is how he played then.
But I also know Elmage is a lurker in general which is why I did not put his name out there until recently because he could very well be a townie and scum always hop on the opportunity to get thr lurkers killed in order to divert attention from themselves.

You also mentioned Mr. Lonely but it is just my gut feeling that he is a townie.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes at one time I'm going hard on TSQ but after the series of conversation with him the bad vibes he produced before have been reduced. So rn I'm 50/50 on him. In my PoE he sit in the last place.

So Sagebee you unable to sense a bad vibes produce by Mr.Lonely and Ephemeral. It shows that you need to learn how to read a scum aspect of player.
I been having bad vibes for ephemeral but since hes a new player I cant gauge his scum level well you I played with so have a basis to gauge

Mr lonely doesnt have much of presence in the game for me to judge why do you scum lean him?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also why do you keep bringing up Best again and again?

At this point I just feel like you are throwing names out in the there just to get the attention off of you and somewhere else.

First it was me. Then you mentioned Mr Lonely. Then you involved SK. Now it's best.

I don't get what your plan of action is and what you are even going for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.