Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lately there has been lots of wars? :D

WOW, correct me if im wrong but i think that we live right now in most peacful times of all.... if u serch thrue the WHOLE history u wont find more peacful times like they are now..:| dahhh whole history till now was built on massive wars... and todays wars actualy are civil frendly compared to bloody past with *to much text i hope u got the point*
WTF!?
i m from pakistan
Oh a paki, so you know all about tolerance? I would suspect you understand how war effects a country more right now than many Europeans, or Americans (not taking into account any of the thousands that have had their family members die in or around your country in the last 9-10 years.) So cool your jets.
not really jewish or live somewhere near that place, but i repeat my position

we live in most peacful times our world have ever seen :rolleyes:
You must really be smoking crack... the US has been involved in a war that has no end since George "dumb fag ass bobble headed" Bush pushed the American people into it. I had an extremely long response here but it is far to inapropreat of a place... So I'll stick to forum lingo, YOU'RE DUMB!

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
saying such things while living in a peaceful country is easy..u still havent seen a half body of a dead old man on ur house roof and stomach and livers of human beings...so no wonder u ppl claim that its peace everywhere...ur relative still havent killed in firing by militants...so thats why u ppl say its easy to achieve peace...sorry if i hurt any1's emotions...
You are saying it couse ur country isnt at peace, now im not saying that there is peace everywhere :D my point is that theres MUCH MUCH less war then it was before. couse there was world at war and im not talking about WW1,WW2 ... im talking about rome, greece, alexander, all that medieval stuff, it always was WAR.. and it was everywhere. like world at war till the year 1992...

You must really be smoking crack... the US has been involved in a war that has no end since George "dumb fag ass bobble headed" Bush pushed the American people into it. I had an extremely long response here but it is far to inapropreat of a place... So I'll stick to forum lingo, YOU'RE DUMB!
im dumb? ur a retard:D first of all, u missed my point.. and wtf did u tell me? U.S war? this war is a joke compared to wars and how many people died during last 2000 years. dark age, golden age, medieval.. freaking home wars and people were nobody ''trash'' get a hold of yourself emotional freak and take a history book

i said we live in most peacful time of all the times there were in the past and its true. but i didnt say that there is no war at all

so **** off :D

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF!?

Oh a paki, so you know all about tolerance? I would suspect you understand how war effects a country more right now than many Europeans, or Americans (not taking into account any of the thousands that have had their family members die in or around your country in the last 9-10 years.) So cool your jets.

You are saying it couse ur country isnt at peace, now im not saying that there is peace everywhere :D my point is that theres MUCH MUCH less war then it was before. couse there was world at war and im not talking about WW1,WW2 ... im talking about rome, greece, alexander, all that medieval stuff, it always was WAR.. and it was everywhere. like world at war till the year 1992...

im dumb? ur a retard:D first of all, u missed my point.. and wtf did u tell me? U.S war? this war is a joke compared to wars and how many people died during last 2000 years. dark age, golden age, medieval.. freaking home wars and people were nobody ''trash'' get a hold of yourself emotional freak and take a history book

i said we live in most peacful time of all the times there were in the past and its true. but i didnt say that there is no war at all

Starting a flame war won't help in the noble quest that is spreading peace around the internets.

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh look who is giving others lecture abt flame war...u have been making fun of my posts all this time...u r just a dumb...if u have any explainataion to ur side why dont u give it...using abusive and disgusting language is easily for all of us...i told u i dont want to get involve in a fight wid u...so stay away from me...i have no grudge against u...nor i want to hurt u..i m just posting wut my thoughts r according to the thread's topic...

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh look who is giving others lecture abt flame war...u have been making fun of my posts all this time...u r just a dumb...if u have any explainataion to ur side why dont u give it...using abusive and disgusting language is easily for all of us...i told u i dont want to get involve in a fight wid u...so stay away from me...i have no grudge against u...nor i want to hurt u..i m just posting wut my thoughts r according to the thread's topic...
It was the irony of it, though a fag always has to ruin it.

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF!?

Hey and u bro well may be i dont know wut war is according to u but just tell me is it right to kill more than 500 thousand innocent people in muslim countries for the death of 5000 people in us....ur army officers have raped thousands of women is it wut u think u people r at war and suffering....i agree u people lost thousands of officers but just tell me who started the war...isnt it us and european countries who decided to take revenge on muslim countries for 9/11 incident?? U people suffer death but it is also u people becoz of which war is going on...good and bad people r everywhere...in muslims...christians...jews...but just becoz of those few bad people u cant call that religion bad and its followers terrorists and it gives u no right to kill them just becoz they r suspects...war against terror was started by america and its allied countries and its obvious they will also lose some ppl wid killing hundreds and thousands of people becoz its impossible to win in war widout going through loss and death of ur army...

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey and u bro well may be i dont know wut war is according to u but just tell me is it right to kill more than 500 thousand innocent people in muslim countries for the death of 5000 people in us....ur army officers have raped thousands of women is it wut u think u people r at war and suffering....i agree u people lost thousands of officers but just tell me who started the war...isnt it us and european countries who decided to take revenge on muslim countries for 9/11 incident?? U people suffer death but it is also u people becoz of which war is going on...good and bad people r everywhere...in muslims...christians...jews...but just becoz of those few bad people u cant call that religion bad and its followers terrorists and it gives u no right to kill them just becoz they r suspects...war against terror was started by america and its allied countries and its obvious they will also lose some ppl wid killing hundreds and thousands of people becoz its impossible to win in war widout going through loss and death of ur army...
Palin 2012.

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop flaming :/
If you dont have something that's related to this thread Don't Say It At All.

Anyways I think what Waqas Naseem said is partially true. World War 3 Might begin sooner than you think if these crappy wars continue on.

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think the one who's missing the point is you my friend, if your idea of the world is Roam, Greece and the ages of civilisation in Europe, you need to broaden your horizons a bit, don't forget the Asian continent, maybe your argument stems from the fact that the sheer number of casualties and mortalities has reduced compared to the era you mention, this is not due to the lack of conflicts; but the development of science and medicine, more people survive than they used it doesn't mean that the wars are fought less or that they have a lesser impact on society or the human raise.

Hey Waqas, calm down dude, life is life the colour of the skin or what religion they choose to follow does not put a value on life, the moral value of a dead individual in Pakistan and the United States is the same. I don't personally think the united states is fighting the war against Islam or Muslims, there fighting to secure the "American way of life" which could be defined as you please....it's not about who's right or wrong it's the fact that war is out there and regardless of colour and creed there are still people dying...humans

Stop flaming :/
If you dont have something that's related to this thread Don't Say It At All.

Anyways I think what Waqas Naseem said is partially true. World War 3 Might begin sooner than you think if these crappy wars continue on.
It will never happen for the simple reason that if WWIII breaks out none of the countries will be able to guarantee their survival

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Starting a flame war won't help in the noble quest that is spreading peace around the internets.
:D lets sing a song and save the world *call all most rich calebritys* it would help FOSHO! and Kushan you are one stupid fuk :D re-read my posts before quoting with such a rubbish :D u didnt expect me to write down whole list? give me an example of a century when u could chose w/e u can live America, europe, Asia, Australia... travel thrue india/china/africa without getting arrow in ur ass, raped or robed on the sea by pirats....and lots of other stuff u might not like :rolleyes: ?

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D lets sing a song and save the world *call all most rich calebritys* it would help FOSHO! and Kushan you are one stupid fuk :D re-read my posts before quoting with such a rubbish :D u didnt expect me to write down whole list? give me an example of a century when u could chose w/e u can live America, europe, Asia, Australia... travel thrue india/china/africa without getting arrow in ur ass, raped or robed on the sea by pirats....and lots of other stuff u might not like :rolleyes: ?
dude??? WTF??? why are you getting all agro on me for??? If you can't continue to conduct your self in a civilised manner, there's no point in continuing this conversation any further, I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one :|

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude??? WTF??? why are you getting all agro on me for??? If you can't continue to conduct your self in a civilised manner, there's no point in continuing this conversation any further, I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one :|
i guess i own you an apology... but for real... drop me any BC or after any century when u think things were better than they are now :rolleyes:

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess i own you an apology... but for real... drop me any BC or after any century when u think things were better than they are now :rolleyes:
apology excepted sir, I guess you do have a point, but at the same time, isn't that's the true measurement of civilisation, and how far it has progressed. Yet after all these years of so called civilised society we still treat fellow men and women like shit in some parts of the world....

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
apology excepted sir, I guess you do have a point, but at the same time, isn't that's the true measurement of civilisation, and how far it has progressed. Yet after all these years of so called civilised society we still treat fellow men and women like shit in some parts of the world....
nothing we can do anyway, but atleast everyone has theyr chances to escape

random footage of battle ''soldiers with bigger guns having fun''
guns ruined the art of war U_U

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nothing we can do anyway, but atleast everyone has theyr chances to escape

random footage of battle ''soldiers with bigger guns having fun''
guns ruined the art of war U_U
I have to say I agree on that a 100%, guns did ruin the the art of war!!!! I think the glory you achieved through mastery of once body and mind was bastardised by the gun!!!!

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got one thing to say, so let me be serious for once...
Peace does'nt exist.
As long as humankind exists, there will be war, hate and injustice.
So, if you want to establish world peace....KILL EVERYONE.
Personally, I say you can only try to minimize things ( having a war fought out by both leaders for example, and then film it so we can see some nice epic battles as well ).
But to me, in all honesty, I say wars are fine, at least it keeps the world from being boring.
And yes, guns ****ed up wars.
Swords are the way to go, no unnesecary nature destruction, and way cooler kills.
Come on a decapitated head is way cooler than an exploded head.