Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really wanted to start a discussion about this because lately there has been lots war and lots of lives lost during war. I want to know what you think on this video. It's a way they think would solve war and bring peace to humankind.

What are your words on this video and about the war in the world we have today?

( Note: Please don't spam or flame )

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey man its my personal opinion that plz stay serious topics away from nb....there is lot of hatred in this world already...posting such kind of threads may cause different thoughts of ppl to disrespect each other...which will just result in more hatred....for example right now if i say anything bad or show my real feelings for us i may be kicked out of nb similar is the case wid others....hope u or any1 else wont mind...

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey man its my personal opinion that plz stay serious topics away from nb....there is lot of hatred in this world already...posting such kind of threads may cause different thoughts of ppl to disrespect each other...which will just result in more hatred....for example right now if i say anything bad or show my real feelings for us i may be kicked out of nb similar is the case wid others....hope u or any1 else wont mind...
Well how about this what if I say an opinion is an opinion and no matter what the opinion is it's what they think and they have the right to say what they think. Just in a good way should they say it and should not mean any disrespect towards each other. Then again your're correct on that. I'm just curious. I just hope it doesn't stat anything on here now, since I already posted it. ( Btw, I'm not a man. xd )

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh sorry miss...i thought from the username that u r a man...look i dont know abt others and i dont want to disrespect any1 feelings or country but i just wanted to say this always why pakistan our country who is taking side of us against the so called war of terror even not safe from us attacks...everyday more than 10 or 20 of innocent ppl r killed in tribal areas by drone missiles becoz they r just suspects...i mean *just suspects*...they r not proven to be guilty...some of them may be guilty but most of them arent but why r they killed though they r innocent...r ppl living in us human beings and have lives and we living in muslim countries animals...dont we have lives...relatives that killing our innocent isnt a crime but killing other ppl is...

NOTE:I DIDNT INTEND TO HURT ANY1'S FEELINGS SO PLZ FORGIVE IF I HURT ANY1 IN IGNORANCE

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man i have no plans to get involve in a fight wid u...i was saying wut i really feel...just becoz i use sasuke avatar dont means i m lyk him...and i dont know from which country u belong but from where i belong ppl have lot of hatred for us and nato related countries becoz of this war and killing of innocent ppl...so it might be lame for u but not for me...and i think u should respect others view just lyk yoko said and shouldnt try to disrespect them just becoz they dont think lyk u...this a real world my frend not a fairy tale that everything will go the way u want...i hope u wont mind....

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really wanted to start a discussion about this because lately there has been lots war and lots of lives lost during war. I want to know what you think on this video. It's a way they think would solve war and bring peace to humankind.

What are your words on this video and about the war in the world we have today?

( Note: Please don't spam or flame )
lately there has been lots of wars? :D

WOW, correct me if im wrong but i think that we live right now in most peacful times of all.... if u serch thrue the WHOLE history u wont find more peacful times like they are now..:| dahhh whole history till now was built on massive wars... and todays wars actualy are civil frendly compared to bloody past with *to much text i hope u got the point*

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look i cant give u any example more than of naruto...why pain moves on the path of pain instead of peace...becoz the powerful countries and their citizens which live in peace...they dont know actually their peace is violence for smaller countries...u ppl who live in a country where there is no wars..killings...suicide bombings r...dont reven know the true meaning of peace and violence...actually to achieve peace u ppl r just crushing other countries...millions of ppl have been killed in this war against terror so far...there was a time few months ago that every day there used to be 2-3 suicide bombs in our city killing tens and hundreds of ppl....ppl even feared to go outside their homes...is it wut u call the most peaceful time where u cant guarantee that if this leave from ur house is ur last leave or not...??u ppl dont understand wut war and peace is...thats wut i can say...

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lately there has been lots of wars? :D

WOW, correct me if im wrong but i think that we live right now in most peacful times of all.... if u serch thrue the WHOLE history u wont find more peacful times like they are now..:| dahhh whole history till now was built on massive wars... and todays wars actualy are civil frendly compared to bloody past with *to much text i hope u got the point*

WOW...you must be one of those lucky people who has not experienced war, or even seen people shot dead in broad daylight, people living in fear of there lives, oppressed both nationally and internationally.

Grim, let me tell you something war is never friendly no matter where when or who's fighting, I'm not trying to be poetic or philosophical, but expressing my personal experience on the matter.

Where are you from;if you wouldn't mind me asking ??

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man i have no plans to get involve in a fight wid u...i was saying wut i really feel...just becoz i use sasuke avatar dont means i m lyk him...and i dont know from which country u belong but from where i belong ppl have lot of hatred for us and nato related countries becoz of this war and killing of innocent ppl...so it might be lame for u but not for me...and i think u should respect others view just lyk yoko said and shouldnt try to disrespect them just becoz they dont think lyk u...this a real world my frend not a fairy tale that everything will go the way u want...i hope u wont mind....
Did you just say NATO ?
Because the way I imagined someone spell what you just typed drives me into concluding that you're some Ughanda tribesman.

Last edited:

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

WOW...you must be one of those lucky people who has not experienced war, or even seen people shot dead in broad daylight, people living in fear of there lives, oppressed both nationally and internationally.

Grim, let me tell you something war is never friendly no matter where when or who's fighting, I'm not trying to be poetic or philosophical, but expressing my personal experience on the matter.

ur abit offtopic form what i have said and whole point

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He's Israeli. That's why he doesn't know war.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not really jewish or live somewhere near that place, but i repeat my position

we live in most peacful times our world have ever seen :rolleyes:

the narukudo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well be strong than your own emotions and see if the world aint gonna be at peace that we humans cant understand but its to poste something like this i mean naruto is all about be able to control your hate and as long you keep your head towards the sky everything will be okay thats i want to live my life.

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
saying such things while living in a peaceful country is easy..u still havent seen a half body of a dead old man on ur house roof and stomach and livers of human beings...so no wonder u ppl claim that its peace everywhere...ur relative still havent killed in firing by militants...so thats why u ppl say its easy to achieve peace...sorry if i hurt any1's emotions...

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ppl who think life is as easy as stories that if naruto forgives pain it will be all well...is nothing but dream...this is true life....wut u big ppl call peace is violence for small countries...ur peace is war for them...to achieve peace in ur country u ppl kill innocent ppl on the name of terrorist killing...isnt it war???i cant see peace anywhere in this...but u ppl can see peace... becoz the way we look at all this is completely different from u ppl...so this question is undoubtable undebateable....becoz one cant understand sufferings of our ppl if he dont lives in our environment....how can u suppose a billionaire to know the life...tensions and sufferings of a begger...its impossible...

Last edited:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
saying such things while living in a peaceful country is easy..u still havent seen a half body of a dead old man on ur house roof and stomach and livers of human beings...so no wonder u ppl claim that its peace everywhere...ur relative still havent killed in firing by militants...so thats why u ppl say its easy to achieve peace...sorry if i hurt any1's emotions...
Get yourself and your ****ing drama out of here, straight into some reaity show.