Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes great point!

That was what I was trying to say. Not everyone needs to be the same, but the more people believe that peace is possible, the more it will become reality. If over time a lot of people start believing in it, then like you said, people who believe in peace will outweigh those who don't and that will be the difference
Im afraid outweighing in numbers may delay war, but it will not prevent it permanently, because 1 rotten core can infect others im sure you'll agree and in time, no matter how long it takes, the opposite side will be outnumbered, and as long as we are humans, there will always be someone who is rotten to the core, as I have always believed the way to achieve true peace is through science and the modification of the human genome but we are years behind for such advancements and one can never know whether it be used for evil or good.

but by unscientific means, eternal peace is not possible imo, but long lasting peace Is, so the best man can hope for absent science is the peace Pain was talking about, the peace that comes and goes throughout eternity, and the most humans can hope for is to achieve that peace with least bloodshed.

Melania

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im afraid outweighing in numbers may delay war, but it will not prevent it permanently, because 1 rotten core can infect others im sure you'll agree and in time, no matter how long it takes, the opposite side will be outnumbered, and as long as we are humans, there will always be someone who is rotten to the core, as I have always believed the way to achieve true peace is through science and the modification of the human genome but we are years behind for such advancements and one can never know whether it be used for evil or good.

but by unscientific means, eternal peace is not possible imo, but long lasting peace Is, so the best man can hope for absent science is the peace Pain was talking about, the peace that comes and goes throughout eternity, and the most humans can hope for is to achieve that peace with least bloodshed.
War will never be prevented, but the more people stand against it, the less probability of it happening/lasting and like you said, unless we are changed scientifically it won't be eternal, but long lasting.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Peace occured 2 times in Naruto history.

First: Rikudou hailing himself as a God, and basically ruling over people.

Second: Hashimoron's uniting of the Shinobi Nations

Narudo is simply the third step to those. Rikudou set up the chakra to unite people closer. Hashimoron than made the villages furthermore uniting people together. And Naruto will now seal the deal.
Nice analysis. I believe that what sets Naruto apart(or Narudo if that's what you wanna call him haha) is that he will be able to pass on that belief of peace to others as opposed to Hashirama and Hagoromo which will provide a more lasting peace

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

War will never be prevented, but the more people stand against it, the less probability of it happening/lasting and like you said, unless we are changed scientifically it won't be eternal, but long lasting.
Valid statement V and nice reply mel.
Like Mel said, I think the possibility of having a war will decrease because more people will stand against it. I don't think that we will forever be able to prevent wars but at the same time, if wars do happen, then it won't be has big as lets say world war 2. Since more people will be against it, It will not be enough to destroy the peace that is already in place, if that does happen.

Also V, I personally don't agree with peace through science that you speak of. I respect your opinion but I believe that when you try to change human nature with ways that are frankly, unnatural(see what I did there), then it will never be true peace but an illusion like what Naruto said.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truly Awesome man, I still don't believe in the Naruto being the full moon thing, but then again I am stubborn.
I really wish I could rep you for your hard work:nuts:
It was really insightful and this definitely seems like something Kishi would throw in.
Thanks! Don't worry about the rep man, I'm more interested in the discussion haha.

I saw your threads and I know you have a different opinion about the moon and I respect that haha.

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Valid statement V and nice reply mel.
Like Mel said, I think the possibility of having a war will decrease because more people will stand against it. I don't think that we will forever be able to prevent wars but at the same time, if wars do happen, then it won't be has big as lets say world war 2. Since more people will be against it, It will not be enough to destroy the peace that is already in place, if that does happen.

Also V, I personally don't agree with peace through science that you speak of. I respect your opinion but I believe that when you try to change human nature with ways that are frankly, unnatural(see what I did there), then it will never be true peace but an illusion like what Naruto said.
Guts I respect your opinion, but I have spent my life thinking about that, I have considered too many things and come up with too many solutions, you cant present a single problem you find and say you dont agree, do you even know what I have in mind ? :)

the possibility of war will decrease And increase, in time it will be a proportional balance, eternity makes all duality balanced in a way, but constance in primarity conquers eternity.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guts I respect your opinion, but I have spent my life thinking about that, I have considered too many things and come up with too many solutions, you cant present a single problem you find and say you dont agree, do you even know what I have in mind ? :)

the possibility of war will decrease And increase, in time it will be a proportional balance, eternity makes all duality balanced in a way, but constance in primarity conquers eternity.
I also respect and find interesting everything you say. I'm gonna say this though, although our world right now is not perfect and there are still conflict and wars out there, I believe that as humans, we have taken a step in the right direction. The world is a lot more stable in a global point of view then in was in the past. In terms of wars decreasing and increasing like you said, I don't think they will increase that much in the future because we have reached this level of understanding between most nations. I would point to the growth of the United nations as an example for that.
I still believe that as long as enough people believe in peace then we have a better chance of maintaining it, just like Jiraiya sensai and now Naruto haha

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also respect and find interesting everything you say. I'm gonna say this though, although our world right now is not perfect and there are still conflict and wars out there, I believe that as humans, we have taken a step in the right direction. The world is a lot more stable in a global point of view then in was in the past. In terms of wars decreasing and increasing like you said, I don't think they will increase that much in the future because we have reached this level of understanding between most nations. I would point to the growth of the United nations as an example for that.
I still believe that as long as enough people believe in peace then we have a better chance of maintaining it, just like Jiraiya sensai and now Naruto haha
Yes you have described the best and surest way of maintaining peace through our beliefs, and I couldnt agree more, Narutos answer was interesting and insightful, by passing on our beliefs and trust we might be able to maintain peace for as long Possible.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes you have described the best and surest way of maintaining peace through our beliefs, and I couldnt agree more, Narutos answer was interesting and insightful, by passing on our beliefs and trust we might be able to maintain peace for as long Possible.
Haha yes I believe so, the same way we came to an understanding even though we believed two different things. We just understood and acknowledged the other side and mutually agreed. You're an insightful guy V!=D