foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Papoose has always been lyrical but damn why he come at kendrick and big sean like that
Papoose sounds angry.. XD probably wants to take this opportunity to get out there.. <_< .. more.
Why would he come for big and kendrick when he is just an undergruond rapper
Check out bobs response that joint go hard
B.O.B. don't diss people hard.. he had a nice one for T.I. but anyone else he dissed (Tyler) wasn't impressive.. <.<
but the Bobby Ray response was nice *How 2 Rap*.. but the one with T.I. was just a competition.. >.>

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Papoose sounds angry.. XD probably wants to take this opportunity to get out there.. <_< .. more.

B.O.B. don't diss people hard.. he had a nice one for T.I. but anyone else he dissed (Tyler) wasn't impressive.. <.<
but the Bobby Ray response was nice *How 2 Rap*.. but the one with T.I. was just a competition.. >.>
I think most people are upset due to the whole "King of New York" thing. If Kendrick wouldn't have said that I doubt Papoose would have even bothered responding. B.O.B's response was decent, I couldn't help but to laugh when he pulled out the guitar.

amarusboobs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its funny how irrelevent niggas, who hadn't even been mentioned are coming at him. But the niggas who he did mention are chill af.

OT: But yea he went hard

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its amazing...I love it ! Not because he dissed Kendrick, but because Kendrick is getting to this guys. He never dissed anyone the purpose of that verse was a message to all those damn rappers doing nothing but rap about women, clothes, weed, and other bullshit to step there game up !!
The fact that this papoose actually made a decent song finally just helps what Kendrick wants. Because in the words of Kendrick himself...

"What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it?"

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its funny how irrelevent niggas, who hadn't even been mentioned are coming at him. But the niggas who he did mention are chill af.

OT: But yea he went hard
I think that's because all the rappers he mentioned have nothing to lose if they don't respond back. You think someone as big as Drake is gonna risk getting smashed, and possibly ruin his career all because someone said his name? Hell no. lol If that was the case he would have threw shots back at Common.

Shadou

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was gonna post this...you beat me to it. Kendrick bringing out more of the underground rappers then the ones who he actually called out. I remember back in the early 00's everyone had a Papoose mixtape. He was suppose to be the next big thing and called the most lyrical rapper at the time, but him and Kayslay was asking for too much $$$.

Ghan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was gonna post this...you beat me to it. Kendrick bringing out more of the underground rappers then the ones who he actually called out. I remember back in the early 00's everyone had a Papoose mixtape. He was suppose to be the next big thing and called the most lyrical rapper at the time, but him and Kayslay was asking for too much $$$.
Same. His verse on Touch it is still legendary.

He went in. Like seriously. But in case yall wondering, Schoolboy Q dissed Papoose on twitter not too long ago

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats a papoose?
A Papoose is what bodies a Lamar.

Its amazing...I love it ! Not because he dissed Kendrick, but because Kendrick is getting to this guys. He never dissed anyone the purpose of that verse was a message to all those damn rappers doing nothing but rap about women, clothes, weed, and other bullshit to step there game up !!
The fact that this papoose actually made a decent song finally just helps what Kendrick wants. Because in the words of Kendrick himself...

"What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it?"
Quit rap son.