GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People magazine has named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.

You must be registered for see images

People magazine has named Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow the world’s most beautiful woman for 2013.

The 40-year-old mother of two, credits a five-day-a-week exercise regimen for keeping her in shape as she grows older.

It is the fourth time Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin, has been named to the magazine’s annual beautiful people issue, but the first time landing the coveted cover as most beautiful woman.

“It makes me look younger and feel strong,” Paltrow told the magazine. “When I first started, I thought, ‘I’ll never be good at this. This is a nightmare!’ But now it’s like brushing my teeth, I just do it.”

Have your say;

Reactions: KiraGirl K

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you trolling XD theres no way, too old and i can name at least 20 woman that is better looking and beautiful.
There not trolling she really was declared most beautiful woman in the world.Albeit by a handful of people from a magazine
which undoubtedly doesn't get read by thew entire world or even get seen by even 10 percent of it lol

Jin Hayami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These ladies here would disagree.

Kate Beckinsale, Scarlett Johansson, and Olivia Wilde>>>>>>Gwenyth Paltrow. No diff.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She does have the typical features of what America would deem beautiful,but most beautiful in the world ?
I believe that is stretching it quite a bit.
There is a Miss Universe contest on Earth with only Human participants...... what else do u except but a bunch of elite people patting each other on the back.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These ladies here would disagree.

Kate Beckinsale, Scarlett Johansson, and Olivia Wilde>>>>>>Gwenyth Paltrow. No diff.

kate Beckinsale is more gorgeous then i thought.Wow.
She reminds me of Tara Reid