0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These ladies here would disagree.

You must be registered for see images

Kate Beckinsale, Scarlett Johansson, and Olivia Wilde>>>>>>Gwenyth Paltrow. No diff.
Don't forget mila kunis, Alison Bree, Robin from HIMYM, Blake Lively, and many more

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She's pretty, but no one should have the title of 'most beatuful' as everyone is subjective in their opinions. As far as the posted pictures are concerned, then Oliva Wilde and Scarlet are so damn over-rated. And Kate Upton has a hideous face and saggy breasts. Seriously, people find her monkey face attactive? She doesn't even have a waist. The most over-rated, over-hyped below average looking chick on the planet. Compared to her Paltrow is legions better looking.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^ Which would be her choronological twenties? My point is, Prime is determined by Biological age. Not asking you to like her, just saying.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol Oh American , this girl is meh in my opinion

Kate beckinsale & scarlet johansson > Paltrow no diff

:cool:

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Articles like this could have a adverse affect on girls who don't quite fit what people magazine consider "beautiful". Their entitled to their opinion though.
I agree. All my features are the complete opposite of hers so I guess by their scale I should be hideous U_U

But honestly, this is their worst pick in a while. Usually ppl just go along with it but I read that ppl booed once it was revealed Paltrow was chosen as most beautiful woman in the world. There are many celebrities who beat her in terms of looks