Pair the above user with an anime character

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
I pair you with Hestia from Danmachi or would you like Bell.:Sparks:

Kamisama Hestia of course


@fiend: Pair you with the Tres bien guy from Zero no Tsukaima XD

Uchiwa: Pair you with Aiz from Danmachi
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
Kamisama Hestia of course


@fiend: Pair you with the Tres bien guy from Zero no Tsukaima XD

Uchiwa: Pair you with Aiz from Danmachi

Why did you do that to him?:eek:w:

OT: I pair you with Nenene Fujiwara (Code Breaker)
 

fiend

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
32,602
Reaction score
460
Kamisama Hestia of course


@fiend: Pair you with the Tres bien guy from Zero no Tsukaima XD

Uchiwa: Pair you with Aiz from Danmachi

I still remember him XD.
I'm more of a tsukimiya ringo type.:Sparks:
@Uchiwa: I pair you with Sheska from FMA.
@Rome: I pair you with Alex Louis Armstrong from FMA. XD
 

Ensifer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,589
Reaction score
650
I pair you with Princess Peach.
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Athena (Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas)

I still remember him XD.
I'm more of a tsukimiya ringo type.:Sparks:
@Uchiwa: I pair you with Sheska from FMA.
@Rome: I pair you with Alex Louis Armstrong from FMA. XD
Good luck with your weid fight guys.:yay:
 
Last edited:

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
I still remember him XD.
I'm more of a tsukimiya ringo type.:Sparks:
@Uchiwa: I pair you with Sheska from FMA.
@Rome: I pair you with Alex Louis Armstrong from FMA. XD

Whooooooo? XD

@fiend: Pair you with charlotte cuuhlhourne from Bleach
@Uchiwa: Thanks, pair you with Lucy from fairy tail
 

fiend

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
32,602
Reaction score
460
A crossdresser dude XD.
@Rome: I pair you with Mil tan from highschool of DxD.
@Uchiwa: I pair you with Mitsue Shijo from Kamichu!.
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
You guys...is this gonna be long?:O
OT: I pair you with Yatsuha Imano (Samurai champloo)
 

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
@fiend: pair you with Naruto XD
@Uchiwa: maybe. pair you with Saber
 

fiend

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
32,602
Reaction score
460
@Rome: I pair you with Lee from Naruto XD.
@Uchiwa: It might.=D I pair you with Hibiki from Idolm@ster.
 

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
Pair you with Casper from DxD
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
@fiend: pair you with Naruto XD
@Uchiwa: maybe. pair you with Saber

@Rome: I pair you with Lee from Naruto XD.
@Uchiwa: It might.=D I pair you with Hibiki from Idolm@ster.

Is this the end?
I pair you guys with Sakura Oogami or Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa) Choose one for yourself
 

fiend

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
32,602
Reaction score
460
Probably XD.
I pair you with Shampoo from Ranma 1/2.
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Yasuri Nanami (Katanagatari)
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
I pair you with April O'Neil from TMNT (1987)
 

Ensifer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,589
Reaction score
650
I pair you with Tea Gardner from Yugioh.
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Botan (Yu yu Hakusho)
 

Ryu Kishi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
13,110
Reaction score
1,051
pair you with sage of six paths
 
Top