Pair the above user with an anime character

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Pair you with Akamatsu Shinji(Diamond no Ace)
 

Ensifer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,589
Reaction score
650
I pair you with 18 from Dragon Ball Z.

You must be registered for see images
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
I pair you with Wally West (The Flash) from Justice League.
 

TNC Xlll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
18,626
Reaction score
394
I pair you with Rea Sanka (Sankarea)
 

Romezio

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
120
Pair you with Mairu Orihaya from Durarara
 

BLAZE

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
59,497
Reaction score
3,577
Still Sasky :sasuke:
 
Top