Pain vs Orochimaru.....Who wins??

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
NB....Who wins this fight? You have Nagato with the 6 Paths of Pain vs Orochimaru (not in a sickened or weakened state). Who would you pick?? Oro was no match for the Sharingan, so could he even compete with the Nagato and the Rinnegan?...or does the Legendary Genius Sannin show Nagato why he was called a genius and why he was lableled as a Sannin and destroy all the Paths which would include Nagato?....

Who wins and why????

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oro would lose this one, but he would fair very well. He could take out majority of them, but he wouldn't be able to defeat the God Realm Pein, tho idk what technqiue he would use to kill oro, I just don't see Oro getting past him necessarily.

wall2cp3

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
pain wins bcuz do you really think he'll start out with all six paths he'll use the strategy he used on jiraiya. oro is strong but nowhere near as powerful. i mean he defeated hanzo and that guy is powerful as hell. oro will put up a lil fight but in the end if it comes to yahiko path having to step in then its a given

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Me, personally, im going with Orochimaru...I know Pain killed Jiraiya, but I think with Oro being very unpredictable and no one really knowing how many jutsu he possessed, I feel his undenyable killer instinct would be the X-Factor in this fight..
There is a small possibly that this could happen.