Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara loses both scenarios. Loses Scenario 1 mid-high diff at worst for Pain and gets destroyed in Scenario 2.

Large scale sand attacks are countered via Deva Path, small scale sand attacks are countered via Asura Path. If Gaara tries to fly away Bansho Tennin drags him back down to earth or Pain simply meets him in the air using the bird. His sand defenses won't tank Deva's higher tiered Shinra Tensei. If Deva ever decides to use CST or CT it's GG no re for Gaara.

As for scenario 2, not much really changes for Gaara except for the fact that he can use Bijuu Dama, but Nagato can send them right back at Gaara resulting in him taking heavy damage in Bijuu Mode letting Naruto and Nagato finish him off with COFRS and Chibaku Tensei. Large scale sand attacks are countered via Shinra Tensei, small scales are countered by Asura or Rasen Shuriken. Gaara's Sand defense can't block Nagato's upper tiered Shinra Tensei nor can they block Naruto's FRS+ leveled attacks.

Sand from the ground is either evaded, repelled, or Nagato and Naruto fight on the Rinnegan bird to prevent those types of attacks from ever being an issue.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Large scale sand attacks are countered via Deva Path, small scale sand attacks are countered via Asura Path. If Gaara tries to fly away Bansho Tennin drags him back down to earth or Pain simply meets him in the air using the bird. His sand defenses won't tank Deva's higher tiered Shinra Tensei. If Deva ever decides to use CST or CT it's GG no re for Gaara.
ST is useless when Gaara can immediately get in that 5s gap. Specially with the fact that with this distance Gaara can easily make the location favorable by producing sand from the ground. Sand clones can effectively surprise Pain as well. BT isn't doing anything when a Gaara can stop himself with the aid of his sand.
:lol o should've made intel full and restricted CT.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ST is useless when Gaara can immediately get in that 5s gap. Specially with the fact that with this distance Gaara can easily make the location favorable by producing sand from the ground. Sand clones can effectively surprise Pain as well. BT isn't doing anything when a Gaara can stop himself with the aid of his sand.
:lol o should've made intel full and restricted CT.
No, he really can't. Not with the other 5 paths of Pain along with the fact that he can fly, so ground attacks are useless. Then we have the fact that if Pain uses a Boss toad Sized ST then he'll repel Gaara's attack and blow him away so during part of that 5 seconds he'll be recoiling. So we can forget about any sort of surprises here. And his sand does nothing. If Sand wraps around him in an attempt to stop him without any anchor it gets pulled right along with him.

And this is a forest, so Pain can simply fight from the treetops instead of fighting on the ground. Let's not also forget about summon spam, invisible chameleon, and all that.

Last edited:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either Animal Path or Deva Path break the bones of poor Gaara while he dies a slowly painful death. No need for 6 Paths or Nagato. Why do you hate Gaara to this extent that you want him to be murder-stomped by Nagato/Pain?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he really can't. Not with the other 5 paths of Pain along with the fact that he can fly, so ground attacks are useless. Then we have the fact that if Pain uses a Boss toad Sized ST then he'll repel Gaara's attack and blow him away so during part of that 5 seconds he'll be recoiling. So we can forget about any sort of surprises here. And his sand does nothing. If Sand wraps around him in an attempt to stop him without any anchor it gets pulled right along with him.

And this is a forest, so Pain can simply fight from the treetops instead of fighting on the ground. Let's not also forget about summon spam, invisible chameleon, and all that.

And pretaaaaaaa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara gets spanked.

He can't counter Chibaku Tensei,Basho Tennin or AST. nothing more needs to be said. He still loses in Scenario 2 since Pain would be able to use Shinra Tensei to repel any incoming Bijuudama's back toward Gaara.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

whats the other paths gonna do to sound tsunami on a level of kazekage gaara? Only thing that can effectively counter large amount of sand is ST, but given Gaara's ability to create massive amount of sand, he'd immediately gets between the 5s gap. And no the sand won't be pulled along. BT is pulling Gaara towards pain, but Gaara can make the reverse of the motion.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
whats the other paths gonna do to sound tsunami on a level of kazekage gaara? Only thing that can effectively counter large amount of sand is ST, but given Gaara's ability to create massive amount of sand, he'd immediately gets between the 5s gap. And no the sand won't be pulled along. BT is pulling Gaara towards pain, but Gaara can make the reverse of the motion.
-Asura Paths missiles can block it.
-Animal Path's bird can get them out of the way.

So yeah, no. Gaara is never killing Deva during the 5 second time limit. It's not like he even knows about the 5s limit but that's irrelevant. The bold also doesn't make sense. If Bansho Tennin pulls Gaara and something attaches itself to Gaara it'll be dragged along with him, and there's zero evidence that Gaara's sand can move with enough force to overpower Bansho Tennin, so that point doesn't help you either.

Pain shits on him.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Asura Paths missiles can block it.
-Animal Path's bird can get them out of the way.

So yeah, no. Gaara is never killing Deva during the 5 second time limit. It's not like he even knows about the 5s limit but that's irrelevant. The bold also doesn't make sense. If Bansho Tennin pulls Gaara and something attaches itself to Gaara it'll be dragged along with him, and there's zero evidence that Gaara's sand can move with enough force to overpower Bansho Tennin, so that point doesn't help you either.

Pain shits on him.
Asura missiles countering at least 20x this?:lol
You must be registered for see images

The bird having the speed to fly out when It doesn't have the speed feats to rival Deidara's birds? Where the fears at?
@bold what?:lol he was literally pushing a damn meteor away.
Gaara low diffs honestly

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Asura missiles countering at least 20x this?:lol
You must be registered for see images

The bird having the speed to fly out when It doesn't have the speed feats to rival Deidara's birds? Where the fears at?
@bold what?:lol he was literally pushing a damn meteor away.
Gaara low diffs honestly
20x? Lmao. If this is where you start pulling random numbers out of your ass then you can do yourself a favor and stop posting right now.

That is Gaara's Sand Tsunami in the War Arc. That's not 20x what he did here. Not even close. "At least" lmao. You kill me with this nonsense.

, and combined is enough to blow away or block the sand in the areas that would actually hit them. Blocking all of it isn't necessary.

And like I've already stated, if Gaara sends Sand Tsunami Pain simply repels it with enough force to blow it and Gaara away, thus Gaara spends the 5 second cooldown recoiling from the damage instead of attacking Pain. :lol

And why would the bird need the feats to rival Deidara's birds? :lol Deidara went up against a version of Gaara with Shukaku, not to mention he used his gourd sand and sand hands to pressure him speed wise, not Sand Tsunami. :lol

Dafuq? No, he wasn't pushing a thing away. He used Sand to hold up a Meteor Onoki lightened. What kind of feat is that considering Onoki himself was strong enough to lift it after he modified it's weight? :lol Gaara's sand does not and will not ever have the feats to resist Bansho Tennin.

Gaara low diffs the Six Paths of Pain if you have the inability to read the Manga. If you do know how to read the Manga then you'll know that Gaara doesn't have a chance of victory on his own.

Last edited:

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
20x? Lmao. If this is where you start pulling random numbers out of your ass then you can do yourself a favor and stop posting right now.

That is Gaara's Sand Tsunami in the War Arc. That's not 20x what he did here. Not even close. "At least" lmao. You kill me with this nonsense.
which he did it instantly. If his kid self can make a tsunami as big as the one he made without much effort against kimimaro, his kage version would make a tsunami many times bigger.
, and combined is enough to blow away or block the sand in the areas that would actually hit them. Blocking all of it isn't necessary.
:lol so destroying a few buildings give asura the feat of repelling Gaara's sand? You know better than that to reach like this
And like I've already stated, if Gaara sends Sand Tsunami Pain simply repels it with enough force to blow it and Gaara away, thus Gaara spends the 5 second cooldown recoiling from the damage instead of attacking Pain. :lol
ST cannot be used with other paths being in the vicinity. If they're close to Deva path, they'd get blown away by ST. If they're away they're easy picking for Gaara. Not that ST gonna do shot anyway because no version of ST besides CST gonna blow away all of the sand.
And why would the bird need the feats to rival Deidara's birds? :lol Deidara went up against a version of Gaara with Shukaku, not to mention he used his gourd sand and sand hands to pressure him speed wise, not Sand Tsunami. :lol
:lol

say what again?

Dafuq? No, he wasn't pushing a thing away. He used Sand to hold up a Meteor Onoki lightened. What kind of feat is that considering Onoki himself was strong enough to lift it after he modified it's weight? :lol Gaara's sand does not and will not ever have the feats to resist Bansho Tennin.
both are forces acting on an object. BT is a force that pulls an object. Gaara used his sand to push the meteor and hold it before it reached the ground. I repeat, both are forces acting on an object. Unless you can show me pain ever pulling something as big as that meteor, even though its mass decreased, BT is countered with absolute ease.

Gaara low diffs the Six Paths of Pain if you have the inability to read the Manga. If you do know how to read the Manga then you'll know that Gaara doesn't have a chance of victory on his own.
Gaara low diffs with CT and CST restricted

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
which he did it instantly. If his kid self can make a tsunami as big as the one he made without much effort against kimimaro, his kage version would make a tsunami many times bigger.
I already posted Gaara's Sand Tsunami. Not interested in your speculations backed by nothing but numbers pulled from your ass.

:lol so destroying a few buildings give asura the feat of repelling Gaara's sand? You know better than that to reach like this
The AoE is the important part, but I should've known you wouldn't be able to piece that together on your own. :lol If you want to talk offensive power Gaara's regular shields get pierced by Yasaka Magatama. Sand Tsunami is that same sand, but not in defensive form. :lol It gets blocked or blown away and Pain is safe.

ST cannot be used with other paths being in the vicinity. If they're close to Deva path, they'd get blown away by ST. If they're away they're easy picking for Gaara. Not that ST gonna do shot anyway because no version of ST besides CST gonna blow away all of the sand.
Lmao what the hell are you on about? Shinra Tensei can be used onmidirectionally or directionally. If Deva shoots it forward then no Pain gets hurt. A Shinra Tensei that blows Bijuu sized creatures from the center of Konoha to the outskirts easily and effortlessly overpowers any and all sand attacks Gaara can use. Is this how you debate? Blind wank and foolish statements with no backing behind them?
:lol

say what again?
I already addressed this. Sand hands and Sand Tsunami are not the same thing. Not even close. Gaara w/ Shukaku>Gaara without.

both are forces acting on an object. BT is a force that pulls an object. Gaara used his sand to push the meteor and hold it before it reached the ground. I repeat, both are forces acting on an object. Unless you can show me pain ever pulling something as big as that meteor, even though its mass decreased, BT is countered with absolute ease.
Lmao it's hilarious how dumb you sound right now. I repeat: Gaara used his sand to hold the Meteor in place AFTER Onoki made it light enough for him to carry. Being able to push a Meteor that Onoki's old ass can hold isn't a feat that lets him overpower Bansho Tennin. End of story. You sound stupid as hell saying "as big as that meteor even though it's weight decreased", when it's weight is the only important factor in this discussion.

When the second Meteor came down Onoki and Gaara couldn't do shit. Get me real feats of Gaara's sand exerting force beyond what Pain can pull and then we can talk. Until then you don't make sense.

Gaara low diffs with CT and CST restricted
Only a fanboy or a delusional troll level poster would argue that.

Oh wait. Look who I'm arguing with. :lol Fall back and let someone who can actually argue with Gaara properly take over.

Reactions: Cresee

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With CT and CST restricted, I think Gaara can win high diff.

This pretty much hinges on taking out Deva first, which is what a lot of Pein debates boil down to. If Gaara starts the match by going for the sand snatch under and around Deva, ST will likely be Deva's first reaction. No way does Pein use a blowout ST to block the sand that also incapacitates Gaara with manga knowledge. Gaara's defense tanks Pein's initial ST, and then Deva is vulnerable to getting overtaken by sand.

Meanwhile the other Paths don't have a prayer of touching Gaara while this is happening. Asura Path is the best option here with missile spam, which Gaara blocks before they get close. ( ) and worst case scenario if they aren't entirely intercepted ( )

Obviously Gaara had a lot more sand there so he won't be able to follow up with that massive counter attack, but he doesn't need to. As soon as Deva uses his ST, sand binds him at the feet or catches up to him. Gaara can pull that off with a Sand Coffin in 5 seconds.

Then when Deva is gone, Gaara just has to clean up the trashier Paths. Without Deva I don't see them managing to actually do lasting damage to Gaara. Asura is their best shot.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already posted Gaara's Sand Tsunami. Not interested in your speculations backed by nothing but numbers pulled from your ass.
The number could have been an exaggeration, but you're mad retarded if you think Kazekage Gaara can only use that much sand. But given how ****ed up youre abilityis to judge the size of objects, nothing is surprising here. Lmao
The AoE is the important part, but I should've known you wouldn't be able to piece that together on your own. :lol If you want to talk offensive power Gaara's regular shields get pierced by Yasaka Magatama. Sand Tsunami is that same sand, but not in defensive form. :lol It gets blocked or blown away and Pain is safe.
Why the **** are you bringing magtamas into the discussion when the damage type of magtamas are different than explosions.

same scenario. Gaara attacks pain with the sand. Pain uses missiles to try to push away the sand, only to have a tiny portion of it removed, with the rest of the sand

Lmao what the hell are you on about? Shinra Tensei can be used onmidirectionally or directionally. If Deva shoots it forward then no Pain gets hurt. A Shinra Tensei that blows Bijuu sized creatures from the center of Konoha to the outskirts easily and effortlessly overpowers any and all sand attacks Gaara can use. Is this how you debate? Blind wank and foolish statements with no backing behind them?
I forgot about that :lol. Still ST would be effective for a certain radius, which still won't be enough for a massive amount of sand. Sand isn't uniformely connected. ST would only blow away a certain portion of it.

I already addressed this. Sand hands and Sand Tsunami are not the same thing. Not even close. Gaara w/ Shukaku>Gaara without.

you wanna stop with this shit? Gaara shits on that bird.
Which is nothing but speculative bullshit. Unless you're telling me shukaku was giving chakra to Gaara, you got no point.

Lmao it's hilarious how dumb you sound right now. I repeat: Gaara used his sand to hold the Meteor in place AFTER Onoki made it light enough for him to carry. Being able to push a Meteor that Onoki's old ass can hold isn't a feat that lets him overpower Bansho Tennin. End of story. You sound stupid as hell saying "as big as that meteor even though it's weight decreased", when it's weight is the only important factor in this discussion.
Gaara using a massive amount of sand to hold the meteor shows me that the meteor was still heavy as hell. So foh telling me BT ever working with Gaara.[/QUOTE]
When the second Meteor came down Onoki and Gaara couldn't do shit. Get me real feats of Gaara's sand exerting force beyond what Pain can pull and then we can talk. Until then you don't make sense.
High end of BT's feats is Pain pulling human sized objects.
Also Gaara wasn't prepared for that second meteor. Those meterors were heavier than the turtle Island, given how Onoki had a harder time holding the meteor than carrying the turtle island. There was no way Gaara could have instantly prepare to hold that much mass.

Only a fanboy or a delusional troll level poster would argue that.

Oh wait. Look who I'm arguing with. :lol Fall back and let someone who can actually argue with Gaara properly take over.
Neither.
it's funny because you can't even prove me wrong in anything I've said here and I've got a 10th of the knowledge some of these guys have here.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The number could have been an exaggeration, but you're mad retarded if you think Kazekage Gaara can only use that much sand. But given how ****ed up youre abilityis to judge the size of objects, nothing is surprising here. Lmao
I've already posted a scan of what Kazekage Gaara can do. If you were busy reading instead of being an idiot you'd know that I already posted exactly what he can do while you are over here pulling numbers out of your ass. :lol There is nothing more for you to say on this topic so do us both a favor and just stop. :lol

Why the **** are you bringing magtamas into the discussion when the damage type of magtamas are different than explosions.

same scenario. Gaara attacks pain with the sand. Pain uses missiles to try to push away the sand, only to have a tiny portion of it removed, with the rest of the sand
Lmao you people are quick to cry about different type of damage when that doesn't make up for the large gap in offensive power and the fact that Sand Tsunami is not a defensive technique, thus it won't be as sturdy as Gaara's shield of sand. Asura Path fires his attacks and then the sand that would've hit the paths of pain doesn't hit them. Period. Whether or not he can blow all of it away is irrelevant.

And lmaoo thanks for that scan. A scan of Deidara blowing apart a portion of Gaara's incomplete regular sand shield using C1. Asura Path's attacks dwarf C1 in terms of power. Sand Tsunami is not a defensive technique. There is also nothing more for you to argue on this point so just stop for the love of God. :lol

I forgot about that :lol. Still ST would be effective for a certain radius, which still won't be enough for a massive amount of sand. Sand isn't uniformely connected. ST would only blow away a certain portion of it.
No, it wouldn't. It'd blow away ALL of it unless it's range is smaller than Gaara's Sand Tsunami, and we know for a fact that it isn't. We also know for a fact that it can repel Bijuu sized creatures from the center of Konoha to the outskirts. Gaara's Sand literally does not stand a chance.

you wanna stop with this shit? Gaara shits on that bird.
Which is nothing but speculative bullshit. Unless you're telling me shukaku was giving chakra to Gaara, you got no point.
I've addressed this point above regardless of me being right here or not.

Gaara using a massive amount of sand to hold the meteor shows me that the meteor was still heavy as hell. So foh telling me BT ever working with Gaara.
Based on literally nothing. Onoki is not physically strong. If he can hold the Meteor even if just barely after lightening it the Gaara holding it up isn't a feat. Not to mention holding it up and pushing it back are two completely different things. Gaara did the former, the latter requires far more force.

"Gaara used massive amount of sand to hold meteor so it was heavy so im right foh"

lmao. Amazing argument there kiddo.

Your strategy is crap. Change it or concede.

High end of BT's feats is Pain pulling human sized objects.
Also Gaara wasn't prepared for that second meteor. Those meterors were heavier than the turtle Island, given how Onoki had a harder time holding the meteor than carrying the turtle island. There was no way Gaara could have instantly prepare to hold that much mass.
Ok? Lmao. As if I care. Does that change the fact that he could not do it? No, it doesn't. Gaara can't hold a full meteor so your claims literally have no evidence behind them. So you can stop arguing now.

Neither.
it's funny because you can't even prove me wrong in anything I've said here and I've got a 10th of the knowledge some of these guys have here.
There is practically nothing to prove wrong. As usual you are pulling nonsense from your **** cavity and calling it an argument. Please stop wasting my time and let someone who knows what they are talking about take over.

Jesus. Imagine being this delusional.