-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been noticing lately that ALOT of people are looking WAAAAAAYYYY too deep into some really small details that have little or no relevance at all to the series. There is such a thing as looking too hard for connections or symbolism and if you REALLY have to search for it, chances are that Kishi didn't intend for that to come up OR that some people are just making up their own connections/symbolisms. I'm not trying to be a **** or anything, and I know people have the right to post whatever they want, but it's getting kindof annoying when somebody has a post that initially sounds interesting by the title, but turns out to be something that could make sense, but theres already an established answer that makes sense. Seriously guys, to prevent yourselves from getting bashed,flamed or making an ass out of yourself, THINK before you post. Do some research before just throwing out some dumbass remark.

Thank you.

YoItsJo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stupid shit like Naruto being related to Tsunade directly because he looks like Nawaki. Idk but there is a BUNCH of stuff that's just getting progressively more and more ridiculous.
That is silly. Naruto resembles Obito a lot, too, and that's physically and personality wise, in some respects. But that doesn't make Naruto some long lost Uchiha in the slightest. No, no, no. Naruto has Minato and Kushina as family, and... That's probably it. Jiraiya, if you want to count his godfather. Sure, they're all deceased, but... Meh. Still family.