FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll get to your next few chapters soon! :)
No problem, we should always strive to better oneself, but also understand our own failings and try to work past them. That's what makes us human, and why such a thing as 'perfection' is impossible for us human beings.
Always strive to get better at your writing, and anything else.
That is my advice to you, my friend. :)
Be sure to.
Yes, humans are beings naturally bound to make mistakes. What differentiates the degree of the mistake is the dedication towards the target.
Thanks for the advice.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP: I did give the intro a read but I was put off with Naruto having Sharingan and Wood Release, it happens cause I am way too attached with the original manga. :p

Anyways, I am glad you re-sent me the link, I enjoyed the read. The only confusing thing here is the genetic line from which Naruto got Sharingan and Wood Release. I think that part needs a better explanation.

I will read Part 2 tommorow. :)

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP: I did give the intro a read but I was put off with Naruto having Sharingan and Wood Release, it happens cause I am way too attached with the original manga. :p

Anyways, I am glad you re-sent me the link, I enjoyed the read. The only confusing thing here is the genetic line from which Naruto got Sharingan and Wood Release. I think that part needs a better explanation.

I will read Part 2 tommorow. :)
I see, everyone has their opinion. I'm glad that you chose to read.

No problem, and thanks. Well it's not like the Kyubi is Naruto's personal attendant, although I will put in a bit more detail in a future chapter (Man am I abusing this excuse for everything or what? And I'm still justified in doing so).

Be sure to.