Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
have you ever seen what Lan stated ? that I am a mislynch . why do you think she said that. Think.
Maybe TMI from him. I doubt Misa is another cop. So the possibility is either he want to gain your trust or you're his scum buddy and he's trying to green read you and clearing you from suspicion

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys! Been extremely busy, I just got back from work, if time permits I'll go over the events and see if I'll have to re-evaluate my vote, my scum leans for now have changed a little

Scum leans:

LanMisa,
Rej,
PaperboiKonan,
Ansa (I initially town read you, but I've noticed some things, so I'll re-evaluate if time permits)

My read on Alice is always null, but if you guys really want, you can pressure Alice to find out her alignment

I never really considered All_Red as scum, usually people I feel are town are who I go after first just to make sure I cleared them, I did initially think her opening posts might translate to her having an interesting role. Bad read from me

@Conspirator. I know it's not so easy subbing in, but please let me know what you think about the two DP so far when you can
Hmm...I'm curious to know how I'm lean scum in your current read. Because I'm voting my scum potential?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think of that Alice? Misa and co. Playing us very well for another mislynch that they never caused but ready to fault and suss us because of the mislynch.
I'm a non-counterclaimed Doc who had hard claimed in their opening post. Nice try to lynch yet another power role.

Status
Not open for further replies.