Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
1) Yes, definitely. Obviously I have the benefit of knowing my own role so it's definitely not me. The question is, might Rej be scum, and if he isn't - who else feared SoulKiller so much they killed him AND did not believe they might get him lynched?

2) My suggestion would be to look at other players next. I think that you got your message across regarding Poison, but I doubt that the wolves are a one-man team, so we need to look at all the players. What picks my interest, for example, is what you think about how the end of yesterday went, which ended up lynching Sagebee - which suprised me quite a bit when I got home and read about it, to be honest, since it kinda came out of the blue for me. And I am not sure about what to feel about it.

3) I think it does. Of course I want her to continue showing effort and trying to read the game, and she will be measured on that.
1) Hmm, I dont know. Based on my list, Poison would be the second best.

2)well I was balls against wall against the Sagebee lynch. I explained why a bunch so, his flip was not a surprise to me. I didn't expect him to be mafia at all.

3) noted.

@All_Red I find it quite odd that you don't try to interact with your sus. Something that Lan rightly pointed out. Poison don't seem to be online yet, so why don't you pressure someone else. It was because of Lan you both had the only noteworthy interaction of yours, and that's after he complained that you didn't try to interact, I'm sensing a pattern here
Lets see...
Lan - checked out
Poison - still waiting responce
Alice - jumps on and off. Is hard to interview, but I have tried.

I do press people. The only person I haven't pressed is Lan. Please explain your case more.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I think that because @All_Red is trying to find evidence and make it seem like @Poison chan is the killer, maybe @All_Red is framing @Poison chan . Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm usually wrong.
I dont know where you stand paper. You might giving your reads or just what you think about the game?

This is the place were I give in depth evidence against poison:
Plz read before jumping onto conclusions about me.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
6:53 in the morning rn, and I'll be travelling to my home so I can post like in 6-7 hours, but I'll try to post in between. I'm not quoting the posts and replying.

But,

@All_Red @Elmage G Ace @LanMisa

About the ISO,
  1. What can a person really do if the ISO posts are just some fluffs? I would be very much glad if Red showed me ISOing the same part I did, I definitely need to learn a thing or two.
  2. I think even Elmage pointed it out that there wasn't much in the ISO, so as I remember telling him and the fact that I mentioned I'LL BE ISOING EVERYONE, BUT I STARTED WITH THE LOW POSTERS , now the low posters had really no input to give my views on exactly, except for Alice, which I did, I saw you had a problem with that too. Which I don't see why cause I actually did a proper ISOing for Alice and I certainly pointed out why I find her scum.
  3. Interesting thing is that, it is not the ISO, you don't want me in the game from the beginning, "just cause", and in the scum leans, from before the ISO thing. The thing you said about me killing SK for im closer to him and he is a threat, I don't think I would have ever done that if I was mafia, look at how inactive he was throughout the game. And it is totally known that the killing SK would put me or Alice in a bad position.
Anyway, Red, pushing me for the sake of pushing me isn't a good thing right now looks really very odd. I'll come back and answer everything.

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I'm back.

So Sagebee was an indie, the unjester. I never knew about this role before. I only knew that bastard Jester role. Reading the description in mafia wiki this role is less bastard than Jester. They can be slightly pro-town. Some said they are still scum, some said they aren't really, more or less a natural role. But they definitely not town.

And the way Sagebee playing in the previous DP was not helpful either. Don't seem to offer any benefit for town from the look of it.

And for the night result it quite surprise me scum took out SoulKiller, not the more active one from many here. I need to look back to all SK's post. And catch up with people in this round. Many good points presented there. I will be back. We have 1 Day and 20 hours to get the right result.

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
6:53 in the morning rn, and I'll be travelling to my home so I can post like in 6-7 hours, but I'll try to post in between. I'm not quoting the posts and replying.

But,

@All_Red @Elmage G Ace @LanMisa

About the ISO,
  1. What can a person really do if the ISO posts are just some fluffs? I would be very much glad if Red showed me ISOing the same part I did, I definitely need to learn a thing or two.
  2. I think even Elmage pointed it out that there wasn't much in the ISO, so as I remember telling him and the fact that I mentioned I'LL BE ISOING EVERYONE, BUT I STARTED WITH THE LOW POSTERS , now the low posters had really no input to give my views on exactly, except for Alice, which I did, I saw you had a problem with that too. Which I don't see why cause I actually did a proper ISOing for Alice and I certainly pointed out why I find her scum.
  3. Interesting thing is that, it is not the ISO, you don't want me in the game from the beginning, "just cause", and in the scum leans, from before the ISO thing. The thing you said about me killing SK for im closer to him and he is a threat, I don't think I would have ever done that if I was mafia, look at how inactive he was throughout the game. And it is totally known that the killing SK would put me or Alice in a bad position.
Anyway, Red, pushing me for the sake of pushing me isn't a good thing right now looks really very odd. I'll come back and answer everything.
Maybe if you decided to develop indepth analysis upon a persons quotes instead of just your plain thoughts of a matter. What I mean is like, instead of saying: "Hmm that looks interesting" or "But why do you think that" something more of the lines "This gives off the vibes that your no trying to win" sentences that give conclusions and stuff. What I'm saying is asking a bunch of questions isnt ISO. At least imo.
Responding to your #3. The just cause was litteraly gut feeling. Same thing I put for Alice. My justification for my sus on you came when I read your ISO. Feeling that it was just posts meant to gain town cred for feeling genuine yet not giving any actual input. Pretty much fluff. Your ISOs where supposed to be where you put your input into the game. I have only seen input that isn't useful.
Im pushing cause I think your scum.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning people!!! (At least it's morning here ._.)

Let's see

VoteLynch @All_Red

I will post my reasoning later, just woke up, but All_Red seems to be trying to play as town

@Poison chan you're not off the hook yet lol! Tell me what you think about EOD when you can.
OT: I hope your health has improved. Take care of yourself

Reactions: Poison

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning people!!! (At least it's morning here ._.)

Let's see

VoteLynch @All_Red

I will post my reasoning later, just woke up, but All_Red seems to be trying to play as town

@Poison chan you're not off the hook yet lol! Tell me what you think about EOD when you can.
OT: I hope your health has improved. Take care of yourself
This feels like a mislynch. And did you get back to me regarding the EOD1 events or not? I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.