0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once Upon a Dream...

[SIZE=+2]Chapter 1 - All the Right Moves[/SIZE]
Chapter inspired by the song and video: All the Right Moves - One Republic

"The Bordeaux curtains felt upon the shiny mahogany floor, as the delightful music was produced by the classic orchestra. As a wave, the sound moved the sea of people, guiding their steps with the flow. A mysterious white mask, inspired on the bestial wimps of Nature, as it composes the complexity of life, covered their faces.
Eloquent birds, thin cats and marvellous gazelles spin around the room, in synchronized movement, in a never ending dance."

Mike - Wow, sounds expensive... *smirks*

Maddie - Thank you, Mike, that was a great input. -_-

Mike - *laughs* Sorry, go on Jake.

Jake -Well, I floated across the crowd, following the strange, but attractive, scent that hovered in the air. I turned my head to the right and my heart stopped

Mike - It was she?

Maddie - Shush!!

She thrown her pillow to Mike and leaned closer to Jake, smiling in expectation.

Jake - Yes she was. *smiling gently* Dancing on a glowing beam of moonlight that sneaked from the humongous window of dark wood, she stood perfectly in sync with the crowd, but still standing out from it. The most beautiful person I've ever seen.

Maddie - What was she wearing?

Jake - She was wearing a long angelic white dress, which felt on her feet like a cloud. Her torso was wrapped on a corset of detailed bordures. Her neckline was opened on the shoulders, showing her slightly tanned skin, glowing by the moon. Her head was pinned on a composition of white lilies, contrasting whit her brunette’s hair, pending in waving curls on her shoulders and back. She was wearing a silky bird's mask, covering her nose and eyes, but leaving her perfect lips exposed to the world.

Maddie - How pretty, Jake...

Jake -*looking passionately* I know...

Mike - Did it end there?

Jake - No, I checked the collar and fixed my hair-

Mike - Your hair is short...

Jake - I know...hum...It was to fix the fringe, and-

Mike - What fringe, Jake?

Maddie giggled.

Maddie - Were you nervous, Jakey?

Jake - Anyways, I walked to her and she recognized me. Her lips opened in a smile, a breathtaking smile, and offered me her hand. And so we start dancing. Moving in unsound, we danced separated from the crowd. Everything faded but the moon and us. We didn't talked, but it was, as we knew every thought of each other. But as we leaned to each other, in the most exasperating expectation, she was pulled away from me!

Mike and Maddie - What happened?!

Jake - She was snapped out of my arms by a terrible monster! A black beast with white masks. I opened my suit and found a sword there. And as my love disappeared into the dark body of the monster, I felt upon him. I'd rescue her, no matter what!
The despicable beast sent his arms to me, and as I evaded them, I cut them without mercy! The last limb sent was impaled by my blade and aided me to climb. I ran across the arm and jumped, piercing my sword on the forehead of the biggest white mask. The mask split apart and I extended my hand to the void...

Maddie - Oh, Jake! Rescue her!!

Jake - Searching through the emptiness I found her hand - oh Maddie her skin was so soft - I pulled her to me and she hold my back with her arms. Her magical grey eyes were lost in mines. Maybe it was the other way around. And as we leaned to the sealing kiss, she faded in white mist. Everything else faded, and I woke with a smile.

Mike - Oh common!

Maddie - Well I thought it was beautiful.

Jake - Thank you :)

Mike - So it was the 3rd dream where she appeared right?

Jake - Yes, indeed.

Maddie - Do you think she will appear again?

Jake - I'm sure she will...

Maddie - Wonderful... ^^

Maddie stood up and walked away spinning and chanting.

Mike - When will you tell her?

Jake - In due time...

They smiled at each other and then thrown the pillows.
In due time...

Last edited: