Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I will be RPing in first person. If you prefer otherwise, let me know!)

*I would appear after a couple of minutes. Sinon, was it? That was her name. I was going to teach her... tai-no, nin-no... damn... oh right! Genjutsu!*

*upon seeing you sitting, I walk over trying my best not to disturb you, and sit cross-legged in front of you, facing you*

Hey! I'm Souji Seta of Konoha, your sensei for Kenjutsu! Before we continue swinging our swords around, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Last edited:

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sinon scratches the back of her head and smiles awkwardly as she introduces herself.-

My Name is Asada Shino, everyone calls me Sinon though, and I am from Amegakure

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(3rd person it is! xD)

An Amegakure shinobi, all the way out here? Interesting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sinon."

"Now, let's get to it! Kenjutsu is the art of the sword... sword techniques! It requires finesse and control, and a different style of fighting than what you may be used to."

"Sinon, why do you want to learn Kenjutsu? What motivates you to do so?"

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(You could do 1st person if you'd like, just more used to doing 3rd xD)
Sinon listened to what the other had to say and didn't speak until he was done.
"its a pleasure to meet you as well. I'd like to learn Kenjutsu because I'v always like swords, and even carry one around myself at all times, but can't do to much with it with what i know, so I'd like to learn."

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Apologies for the late reply!)

"Good, good. That's what we're here for... to learn!"

"I want you to take out your sword. Tell me what type of sword it is... a short sword? Long? Then, take a stance while holding your sword, ready to attack! Make sure you feel comfortable with your stance; you're holding a weapon, and if there is ANY disconnect between you and the sword, you won't be able to use it properly. Become one with the sword... it is an extension of your hands and your reach."

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"'Yessir, it' s a katana"

Sinon unsheathes her katana as she replies, and closes her hands as she slowly wraps her fingers around the hilt, placing her left hand higher up the hilt, and her right on the very bottom. Sinon then holds out her katana in front of her upright, and thinks of it like an extension to her like Souji had said, thinking of it as an extension to her reach to her hands and arms, that give her cutting power.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Souji observed Sinon's stance. Simple but effective. It could use a little more polishing... but that's what training was for!

"Alright, now onto techniques! For this training, we'll be dueling each other to get realtime feedback. Come at me with the intent to kill, always. I will try my best to counter and stop your attacks! For this first jutsu, slash me with a series of strikes, finishing your combination off with a large, final slash! Focus on your positioning, your attack patterns, and try to throw me off."

Souji took his stance, unsheathing his katana and held it with both hands, right hand above the left on the handle. He placed his right foot forward and left foot back, turning his body to face his left. He held the katana at his waist level, allowing the blade to be angled in a neutral position.

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.