Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fai: Good Luck :)

*as i see your kunai coming towards me i create a wall of wind that protects me from your kunai and quickly jump and blow myself to long range*

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Style: Rumbling Wind Wall
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

Troyard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chojuro:Umm... im sorry for this

*just before you create your wall of wind i form the tiger handseal and detonate the kunis leaving a black mist kinda thingy.I then quickly form a few handsigns and form flamable gas all around you and shoot mini fire balls making the gas explode*

jutsu

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Konan be my wife ?! XD

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fai: Don't be shy Chojuro-kun :)

*as you form the gas i create a vortex of wind around me and blow away the gas, i then create a shield of water to protect myself from your fire balls*

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

Konan: No U_U

Troyard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chojuro: OK...

*as you blow away my wind and stop my fire balls i start to focus my ration chakra into one hand and then clap them together making raw lightming be on both hands.As i dash i place one hand on the water sheild hurting you and the other on your foot paralizing you. after you are paralized i place my hand on the hilt of my Hiramekarei and say release while i release alot of chakra into the sword turning it into a hammer crushning you*

JUTSU

(Raiton: gojou buza ) Lightning Style: Joy buzzer
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60(+15 if used with jyuuken or taijutsu)
Description: The user focuses their raiton chakra to create a static field surrounding their hands. The static field is really shocking and if the user puts his hands near each other (palms facing each other) raw lightning crackles between them. When the user hits a body part, it leaves a nasty burn and can cause that body part to be numb for a little bit since its raw electricity that enters they body upon contact.
Note:This jutsu lasts for 1 turn
note: due to static field, the user cant use any raiton jutsus involving handseals while its activated
note: can only be taught by Roger23
note: the static field is visible and can give the user away
note: can only be used 2 times
note: user cant use any raiton tech past A-rank for 2 turns after the jutsu has worn off

(Hiramekarei Jishin) – Hiramekarei Quake
Range: Short/medium
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After releasing chakra from Hiramekarei, Choujuro will shape the chakra around the sword into a large hammer which he then slams onto the target. The strength of the smash is strong enough to even blast an incomplete Sussanoo backwards. By releasing chakra from the holes at the top of the sword, the speed and strength of hammer is increased.
Note: Can only be used by Choujuro and Mangetsu

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i am not touching the shield so it wont hurt me O_O

*as you reach to grab my foot, i quickly blow myself into long range so that you cant grab me O_O i then shoot a powerful blast of wind at you and release a dense mist that makes it impossible for you to see and activate my byakugan*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throat and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.