IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aimi is taking an enjoyable stroll on the surface of a lake for some bizarre reason when suddenly, a wild Ouacus appears!

Aimi: A rare pokemon, Ouacus! I wanna catch you and use you in an underground pet-fighting ring!

Aimi creates a razor sharp blade of intangible wind which shoots from her left index and middle finger. She keeps her right hand on the hilt of her katana and rushes across the pond towards Fai and takes a horizontal slash at him.

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wild Ouacus used teleport :cool:

Fai: You shall feel the wrath of my bunny summons xd...next turn :|

*as you release the blade of wind, i do the same and create another blade of wind to cancel out your :zonder:, i then see you running towards me and water gushes from my mouth waterfall and i manipulate it to form a small water hurricane that surrounds me, washing you away< i then create a sword made out of water*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: A blade of wind that is unblockable due to wind intangibility.

(Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu) - Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and is manipulated to form a small water hurricane that surrounds the user, washing away the enemy at close quarters.
Restrictions: Usable only once per battle.
- Can only be taught by Koto

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.

Reactions: Dave

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wild Ouacus used teleport :cool:

Fai: You shall feel the wrath of my bunny summons xd...next turn :|

*as you release the blade of wind, i do the same and create another blade of wind to cancel out your :zonder:, i then see you running towards me and water gushes from my mouth waterfall and i manipulate it to form a small water hurricane that surrounds me, washing you away< i then create a sword made out of water*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: A blade of wind that is unblockable due to wind intangibility.

(Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu) - Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane
Damage Points: 30
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and is manipulated to form a small water hurricane that surrounds the user, washing away the enemy at close quarters.
Restrictions: Usable only once per battle.
- Can only be taught by Koto

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Aimi leaps backward after breaking off the clashing of wind blades with Fai, then launches herself upward by focusing fuuton chakra into her fist, catapulting herself over the hurricane. While in midair, Aimi channels Fuuton chakra into her lungs-- at the apex of her "leap", right over the eye of Fai's hurricane, she exhales all the built up fuuton chakra, which becomes a violent twister that shoots downward directly through the eye of the hurricane at Fai.

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches. Can also push the user back to allow for evading attacks.

(Futon: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aimi leaps backward after breaking off the clashing of wind blades with Fai, then launches herself upward by focusing fuuton chakra into her fist, catapulting herself over the hurricane. While in midair, Aimi channels Fuuton chakra into her lungs-- at the apex of her "leap", right over the eye of Fai's hurricane, she exhales all the built up fuuton chakra, which becomes a violent twister that shoots downward directly through the eye of the hurricane at Fai.

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches. Can also push the user back to allow for evading attacks.

(Futon: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.
*as soon as you start focusing your futon chakra, i make a small cut in my arm and take the blood, i then summon a white bunny with a red gem on its head in my hands, the bunny then shoots a meteor sized ball towards you and the twister*

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Soel) -Summoning Technique-Soel
Type: Supplementary
Range: Offense
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user take out his blood, then user slams his palm to the floor to summon Soel .Soel is a white bunny with a red gem in his forehead similar to his twin bunny brother. Although he looks weak and harmless, he is extremely storng for his size. He can do up to A-rank fire jutsu.
Note:
-can only be taught by Ouacus
-Stays on the field for 5 turns and can only be summoned twice per match
Soel:
You must be registered for see images

Used by bunny:

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.