Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got drones huh, i guess these bugs are useful in that way too.

Alucard hindered his mass-murdering plan for a minute, actually he wasn't probably going to execute the move either but his alter ego was pulling bad influences on him.. Again..

Yeah, touch me z.z' Not too inappropriately though, i'm only 500 years old...
Why you had to make it weird, man? Besides, I'm more into guys with buzzcut hair.

Pantha says, as he connected both of them to the Zoosemniotics grid. The flies bristled as the connection was made, and, working together with Alucard, they honed in at the harbour town in Edo, where a suspicious group started to jump onto a heavy boat.

Seems like you lost them around this bay, they carried on but didn't stay for long.

It was then that he saw a glipse of their face. They were ice zombies.

What in the world are you chasing?

From the conversations around the arbor, people were suspicious and afraid of this group. The boat they boarded was headed to the Wind Country, but they killed the captain and turned it back to Yume island. Most people around the harbor were commenting on the cold they felt near them.

They're heading back. They're saying that they lost you... guess we can catch them by surprise. Want to follow?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why you had to make it weird, man? Besides, I'm more into guys with buzzcut hair.

Pantha says, as he connected both of them to the Zoosemniotics grid. The flies bristled as the connection was made, and, working together with Alucard, they honed in at the harbour town in Edo, where a suspicious group started to jump onto a heavy boat.

Seems like you lost them around this bay, they carried on but didn't stay for long.

It was then that he saw a glipse of their face. They were ice zombies.

What in the world are you chasing?

From the conversations around the arbor, people were suspicious and afraid of this group. The boat they boarded was headed to the Wind Country, but they killed the captain and turned it back to Yume island. Most people around the harbor were commenting on the cold they felt near them.

They're heading back. They're saying that they lost you... guess we can catch them by surprise. Want to follow?
I'm sure you are z.z

The bugs seemed to fizzle around for a bit until the Admiral was able to make out that the cultists indeed had been lost by him in the bay which he already knew, but he didn't know where to.

Right, i know.. Yes, ice.. demons or whatever, i am not sure if they're undead. I had a spirit guiding me from Valley of Frost, but it seems to come and go as it pleases.. Let's get to their location if you've found something.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure you are z.z

The bugs seemed to fizzle around for a bit until the Admiral was able to make out that the cultists indeed had been lost by him in the bay which he already knew, but he didn't know where to.

Right, i know.. Yes, ice.. demons or whatever, i am not sure if they're undead. I had a spirit guiding me from Valley of Frost, but it seems to come and go as it pleases.. Let's get to their location if you've found something.
Well, you're the boss here. They'll be around the Aisu Bay in a boat. But I know for a fact that there is a really big storm around the cape and I don't think we can find a big enough ship around this area to both catch up to theirs and survive the storm. Going there through our own means would most likely be taxing and even if we survive the storm with our chakra, battling the demons afterwards would be suicide...

He looked at Alucard and sized him up. His chakra presence was quite strong...

I mean... you might be able to pull it off... but I don't think it would be smart for me. And there is a better way to go about it. If they're heading to Yume Island, we can find a ship near the cape off of Gaikotsu Bay and circumvent the storm. If you follow my lead, I can get the boat at top speed to Yume island and we can set up an ambush there. I have a couple of flies inside the boat, so they'll warn us if their route difers from intent and----- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The huge fly he was riding suddenly jerks forward, taking him with it, until it tackles an unsuspecting lone samurai behind the temple. It impales the lone guy with it's proboscis, while its wings bristtle up and almost vacuum through the samurai. He is immediately drained out of his chakra, before the fly starts gnawing on it's flesh.

Damn... and I guess we should decide soon, don't think we can stay here for much longer... bad boy!

The evil fly buzzes delightfully.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, you're the boss here. They'll be around the Aisu Bay in a boat. But I know for a fact that there is a really big storm around the cape and I don't think we can find a big enough ship around this area to both catch up to theirs and survive the storm. Going there through our own means would most likely be taxing and even if we survive the storm with our chakra, battling the demons afterwards would be suicide...

He looked at Alucard and sized him up. His chakra presence was quite strong...

I mean... you might be able to pull it off... but I don't think it would be smart for me. And there is a better way to go about it. If they're heading to Yume Island, we can find a ship near the cape off of Gaikotsu Bay and circumvent the storm. If you follow my lead, I can get the boat at top speed to Yume island and we can set up an ambush there. I have a couple of flies inside the boat, so they'll warn us if their route difers from intent and----- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The huge fly he was riding suddenly jerks forward, taking him with it, until it tackles an unsuspecting lone samurai behind the temple. It impales the lone guy with it's proboscis, while its wings bristtle up and almost vacuum through the samurai. He is immediately drained out of his chakra, before the fly starts gnawing on it's flesh.

Damn... and I guess we should decide soon, don't think we can stay here for much longer... bad boy!

The evil fly buzzes delightfully.
Boss won't outrank an Admiral, besides - if you hadn't been here i don't think there would've been any lives left on the continent. Storms doesn't scare me, i'll be going - a suicide might be just what i need to stop him afterall.

Alucard relfected on his alter ego briefly, he knew he didn't mean what he just said but thought it'd just leave an impression. He noticed the Admiral suddenly shifting in their presence. He wasn't too keen on going on a boat, it was a means of transport of mortals, something he had ascended from. But then again, his biggest weakness in this world might been his divinity.

..Let's go on a merry ferry then.

He sunk his gravitational platform to the ground and started to walk towards the boat.

You coming?

LLM

Last edited:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boss won't outrank an Admiral, besides - if you hadn't been here i don't think there would've been any lives left on the continent. Storms doesn't scare me, i'll be going - a suicide might be just what i need to stop him afterall.

Alucard relfected on his alter ego briefly, he knew he didn't mean what he just said but thought it'd just leave an impression. He noticed the Admiral suddenly shifting in their presence. He wasn't too keen on going on a boat, it was a means of transport of mortals, something he had ascended from. But then again, his biggest weakness in this world might been his divinity.

..Let's go on a merry ferry then.

He sunk his gravitational platform to the ground and started to walk towards the boat.

You coming?

LLM
Panthalassa sighed of relief as the man appeared to take his suggestion of going with a boat instead of facing a storm with their bare bodies.

Of course!

LLM

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Takemikazuchi’s Anvil.

This post encompasses an S-rank mission containing the following storyboard elements:
  • Facilitate a major peace agreement (5)

The Samurai General was a stern man not much older than Hawke with a neat salt-and-pepper hairdo, a cropped beard and a face that seemed to consist only of tight lines. As he soon as he ducked under the doorframe, entered the man’s private mediation chambers and laid eyes on him he understood why it there had been so many obstacles in the way of this meeting. The incessant searches, the chakra inhibitor anklets and the constant delays might have been worth it. Tatewaki had the look of a commander about him and the aura of control he exuded was undeniable. Even seated on a tatami mat, surrounded by scented candles and dressed in loose-flowing robes the man looked stately. It was almost enough to make even a handsome, roguish highwayman like himself feel a little envious.

“No weapons,” Hawke observed flatly by way of greeting as he stepped into the circle, prodded by the hilt of Samurai Girl’s katana. “I’m guessin’ that’s not a show of trust?”

Tatewaki remained silent and simply gestured towards a bigger mat across from him, which Hawke took as an invitation to sit down. Then, to his surprise, his guardess simply turned and left the room, closing the heavy door behind her and leaving the two men alone in the candlelight in silence. The General, unperturbed, poured himself some tea and then with a gesture offered Hawke a cup.

“Uh, no thanks,” was his puzzled reply, but Tatewaki still filled the cup and pushed it over to his guest, who begrudgingly picked up the delicate container with his thumb and forefinger.

“Look, General-” Hawke began, feeling more than a little annoyed, but the Samurai commander chose that exact moment to speak.

“Your misdeeds in the Land of Fire alone are what some would describe as inhuman.” The delivery was casual, but the observation was anything but. Tatewaki shot him a hard look. “Cruel, wanton acts of destruction and violence for the sake of it. One of my advisors called you a disease.”

Disease? Hawke’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

“-and so I decided to see you for myself,” the General continued without missing a beat. “After all, you are no longer just a faraway blight. Isn’t that right, mister Hawke?” There was a shift in the man’s voice as it took on a hard, grim flavor. “And this isn’t your first stop on our Peninsula. Isn’t that right, mister Hawke?” There was a sound of teeth grinding against each other, so soft that it was almost mistakable for sputtering candlewick. There was no mistaking the stop he was referring to.

“The pit,”

“Yes, the pit,” Tatewaki repeated deadpan. “Where twenty-one of my Samurai were killed by a giant asshole and his merry band of murderers.”

The turn of phrase seemed so out of place that Hawke could not help the little grunt of laughter that escaped him, which only hardened the General’s already flint-like visage.

“Yes, of course their lives are meaningless to you,” he sneered. “But they aren’t to me.”

Hawke held up one of his shovel-hands conciliatorily, a gesture he had had some luck with in recently. His words, however, were just the opposite. “Not meaningless,” Garrett objected, but then shrugged. “Definitely not meaningful though.”

“You’re just an animal.” Tatewaki abandoned his thin veneer of diplomacy and showed the bitten commander that lurked underneath. “The only reason you were allowed into the Monastery at all was to get you in here so-“

“You should listen to what I have-“

“This is not a negotiation!” the general boomed with thunderous authority, interrupting Hawke and leaping to his feet. “The day I sit with you as an equal is-“

“Today,” the grizzled veteran growled darkly, meeting his counterpart evenly just as he had the man’s lackey. Despite the Samurais’ precautions he let his chakra flare like a campfire suddenly fed with oil, showing a very different kind of aura than Tatewaki’s. “What word did you receive from the Anvil?”

“New management and new workers,” the General’s disdain was plain.

“I let your guards take my stuff because it makes no difference,” Hawke bit out as he stood back up. “The searches, the chakra inhibitors, all the foot-dragging to prepare this…” He just shook his head. “This circus?” A grunt and he continued. “Irrelevant, but acceptable because I think you’re just strong and smart enough to realize how fucked you are.”

That seemed to catch Tatewaki off-guard, but his smoldering expression did not relent. “I think your tactical assessment could use some polishing.”

“Maybe,” Hawke allowed with a shrug. “But you’ve got me mistaken for the disease when I’m just a symptom of it, and that’s a strategic assessment that’ll cost you.”

“How so? And a symptom of what, exactly?”

“Of the times we live in, of course. You’ve got a few years on me, so you know there wasn’t a fraction of the chaos we’re seeing now during even the darkest days of the Freehold.”

“We are Samurai,” Tatewaki stressed the word. “We have dealt with the chaos of ninjutsu-users for hundreds of years. And you did not answer my first question.”

Hawke was thankful that he did not, because he was not interested in a historical debate. “When I and people like me are dying fighting gods and demons it means that you and people like you are an afterthought. You just haven’t accepted the new reality.”

“That people like you are dying to infighting with other demonspawn?” It seemed the General was not above being pedantic when it suited him.

“That there are things out there whose attention alone can make whole counties disappear, mate. You must’ve seen what Ashikaga’s rampage did to the north of the Badlands?”

Tatewaki had seen it that much was clear from the grimace he made at the mention of what little the fires had left behind.

“My attention may be just a spring fever to Takauji’s pandemic, but you know as well as I do that one fight begets others.” Hawke filled in the silence with stern impassion. “Should I fail, others like me will come, with different methods if you are lucky, but someone will come and take this land and do with it what they please.” He let that sink in for a moment before he threw in the bait. “Lucky for you, in this new reality I’m the best friend you’ll ever have.”

“And pray tell me why that is?” The question was deadpan, but still asked. That was good enough for Hawke.

“Because I like screwing people on their own terms. I’m a man of simple tastes, General. I like money and power, but I have no appetite for work or responsibility. You see, taking the Peninsula by force means killing you and everyone who would oppose me. It means destroying all your defenses and cities in a campaign of terror that’d go on until no one’s left to fight.” Hawke shook his head again as he tore off the chakra inhibitors around his ankles. Tatewaki did not react to it; his expression had gone from angry to disbelieving to grim during the course of Hawke’s little monologue, but since he voiced no protest the Brother just kept going.

“I prefer latching onto things that already work, yeah? And you’ve got the location, the manpower and the know-how to do it. With the proper muscle you could make a real push for your place in the sun.”

“So you want to be a bloodsucking tick and simple people like us should just thank you for it?”

“What I want is to put as many undesirables as the world can spare into the mines and have them dig out cities and tunnels while making me rich in the process.”

“And that will what for us, exactly?

“Your society lives in a desert of snow and relies on metal for everything. What laborers you have in the mines are Samurai rejects and castouts. With more hands I can push their output up tenfold, sell exclusively to you.”

“Sell us the bounty of our own lands?” Tatewaki sounded almost sad, but that was overshadowed by his indignant anger at the suggestion. “Preposterous!”

“My Brotherhood will handle all costs of the operation, so think of it as putting a public expense in private hands. You can even keep security there, if you wish, as long as they don’t interfere with operations. The Samurai could have infinite resources and men enough to use them. All I want in return is a profit on minerals and metals, and access to your engineers and technicians for the city that’ll be built down there.”

“Or maybe my people and I refuse to compromise our sovereignty and simply kill you right now.”

“Instead of accepting my guarantee of protection?” Both men were nearing the end of their patience. It was deal or no deal. “General, either you are able to kill me and will have to do that to retake the Anvil, or you aren’t, in which case turning me down means getting less than nothing, yeah? See, because I hold grudges I’d sell every rock as far away from here as it can get, after I’ve turned the whole Peninsula to glass, that is.”

“So dealing with your blackmail means having to pay you for our minerals or fighting you for them?”

“For starters, yes, and the price will be fair.”

“What do you mean ‘for starters’?”

“General Tatewaki,” Hawke felt a wolfish smile drag at the corners of his mouth. “You’ll come to have me and my methods even more than you do, but you’ll tolerate both because of what it’ll do for the Iron Peninsula.

The Samurai said nothing for a long moment, obviously deep in thought. He looked his twelve-foot counterpart up and down trying to discern the caveat behind an offer he could not foresee all the implications of. Finally, he nodded slowly.

“I will need to convince others,” he cautioned Hawke first. “But if you keep within the Anvil and consult with me on every decision of import then I believe we may be able to come to an agreement.”

Hawke’s small grin widened into an almost face-splitting smile. “Strange times makes for strange bedfellows, yeah?”

“Oh do shut up, please.”

Reactions: Keotsu

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post encompasses an A-rank mission containing the following storyboard elements:
  • Meet with a major faction representative (4)

“Treating with this man is a mistake,” Daya repeated herself for the umpteenth time and Hawke found he did not have the energy to argue with her. After sharing a dinner that Tatewaki had described as appropriate for the setting – bread and water with a side of snowberries – the two men had adjourned to a scriptorium farther away from the more sacred areas of the temple to make progress on a deal. He was here now so they would treat, but as the General had made clear multiple times since then; outsider normally were not allowed within the walls of the Monastery.

To Hawke’s pleasant surprise a beautiful woman had joined them soon, but the feeling turned sour the moment he heard her voice and recognized it immediately. Samurai Girl, it turned out, was Tatewaki’s second-in-command and quite sure of herself as first in line as well. She was also a case study in how some belligerent groups on the Peninsula would react to the news of a Samurai-Brotherhood partnership, no matter how benign it was or how cool it sounded. Even before they all sat down Hawke suspected why she had been brought in and turned out to be right. For the negotiation she was a prop, perfect for making the General seem moderate when suggesting a compromise between what was just agreed and categorical denial that it ever happened.

If Hawke came off as irreverent to her, she in turn teetered on being maudlin to his mind. Some of her theories on how the would-be agreement could spiral out of control were downright apocalyptic in how they envisioned a Hawke-fueled doomsday scenario. Her favorite saying, however, was:

Treating with this man is a mistake.” She liked to put her disgusted grimaces and emphasis in different places. It was like an old-fashioned Hangurian theater drama.

“Your protest is duly noted, again,” Tatewaki said dryly, his eyes never leaving the parchment he was poring over. The trio had discussed the issue until late at night and then met again early next morning. Hawke had expected the General to taking a first draft back to whichever council he nominally reported to, but the man had insisted on going over every detail in advance before he would take it further. It was no skin off Hawke’s back, though. The Samurai would either join or betray him and where he was when that happened made little difference. Plus, just watching Tatewaki tiptoe around the fact that he was keeping their negotiations secret was reason enough to stay. If only everything else was less paint-watchingly boring.

“How’s that draft coming along, mate?” Hawke asked with a sigh from the uncomfortable bench he had been shifting himself on for the past five hours.

“Just as well as last time you asked me, mister Hawke,” the General replied even more dryly. Tatewaki was an pragmatist with an idealist streak. Just enough to carry the moral morons that were his constituency, but not enough to disturb the delicate balancing act that was required to lead a hack-and-slash military surrounded by ninjutsu-users in an age of gods and demons. His poker-face was superb, however, so the question of how much of his earlier outrage had been phony was one that had bothered Hawke for a while. Alas, the question of price and fees owed per unit awaited instead.

“How are you going to do this, exactly?” Tatewaki suddenly looked up at Hawke with a look that the Brother could not discern.

“I told you already,” was the reply. “New labor, yeah? Times are tough all around. Every brigand, every prisoner and every undesirable in every cash-strapped shithole in the region is a recruit for me. You’re gonna have folks fighting over sleeping spaces in the tunnels in no time.” It was meant as a reassurance, but from Daya’s horrified look he guessed that he had missed the mark by a little. Tatewaki, however, surprised him with just a sigh and a resigned nod.

“As long as you increase production like you promised I have no objections,” was the General’s unexpected response. “But know that citizens of the Peninsula are off-limits to you and your men in every way.”

“That’s it!?” Daya protested with stinging outrage aimed at her General. She pointed at Hawke like he was a particularly disgusting insect. “This man will turn an entire province of our nation into a slave camp and that’s your objection?”

“Penal labor,” Hawke corrected her almost on instinct and earned himself another blistering, scathing look.

“Please, General,” she turned back to Tatewaki who was still pretending to be immersed in a text he must have read a dozen times by then. “There must be another way. This is just wrong.”

“Not if you lot want to stay out of ninjutsu affairs there isn’t.”

“Wouldn’t that disqualify you, then?” she whirled around to rebuff him.

“I’m special.”

“Especially awful,”

Enough!” Tatewaki had a real knack for the commander’s voice, but this time it was clear that the man had had enough. He leveled an authoritative look at his subordinate and laid down the law. “Mister Hawke will be put in charge of the Anvil and use extraordinary means in an extraordinary time to deliver us what we need.” He then turned the same look on Garrett. “And my Second will directly oversee the Samurai on the premises and report back to me about every detail of the operation.”

A short-term annoyance in exchange for long-term hilarity? Hawke could live with those terms. Daya looked less convinced, but nodded her ascent as any good soldier would after a silent pause of protest.

“Let me have free reigns and you’ll be rolling in rocks soon,” Hawke offered by way of reply wearing that wolfish grin of his.

“Don’t count your chickens just yet,” Tatewaki all but reprimanded him with a stern demeanor, drawing another amused harrumph from Garrett for his turn of phrase. “I am not the sole authority of this Peninsula.”

“But they, like you, need metal to build, well, everything.” Hawke’s grin was only an inch from being shit-eating, something that Tatewaki ignored and Daya glowered about.

“How are you going to get the word out?” the General asked as he held out his hand for Hawke to shake.

“For a public service like this?” Hawke all but purred as he gave the other soldier’s calloused hand a proper squeeze. “Word of mouth and flyers.” His expression changed as a thought occurred to him. “Speaking of. Can you do us a solid about a poster, mate?”

- Leaving for LM 127

Reactions: Keotsu

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post begins a mission utilizing the listed storyboard element(s) below:

• Meet with a major faction representative (4)
Finally arriving into the new location, the Tsumikage and her entourage of people approached the borders of the Otohime Monastery. There was…an odd feeling in the air, many of the Samurai residing there had gained scowls on their faces at the sight of the shinobi. She didn’t know what to make of it, but in all honesty, she wasn’t deter by a few empty glares. As she approached closer to the main building of the little nation, guards towards the monastery rallied at it’s entry point, weapons drawn ad all. Mirabelle would stop for a moment, taking graceful breaths as she drew closer to the samurai. “Greetings, warriors of the blade” she addressed them, only for the Samurai guard to spit venom at her. “We refuse to work for you shinobi scum…” the voice snared, thought while wearing a helmet – she can tell its clearly male. Her changed from a soften, concerned look into that of a scowl of her own. “I didn’t come here with ill intentions…yet this is how the peaceful samurai treats a guest?” she said but before she can continue further, Baiken arrived behind of her.

Don’t you guys have a bit more manners?!” she yelled at them, the two immediately fumbling the grip of their swords. “C..c..captain Baiken?!” the man tried to settle his composure but alas she stepped forward herself. “Don’t worry, she might be a shinobi, an odd one for sure, but she’s come with…somewhat good intentions…” she proclaimed, advocating for Mirabelle. It’s not easy for Baiken to do this, considering how much these samurai knew she hated ninjas. They watched one another and nodded, and stepped aside. “We’ll be going to speak with General Tatewaki, this lady has a proposal for him” she commented. The two samurai watched each other, and exclaimed “Another one…?” in a very ominous tone.

Mirabelle heard it loud and clear herself, but she didn’t apply an pressure to the statement. There was much to do, with Inazuma’s formation as her primary objective. As they entered into the building – they where guided by the inside staff towards the General’s office. Baiken stood at the door first, as she knocked. “General Tatewaki, I bring you some…interesting guests.” She announced, as the general begrudgingly allowed them in. As they stepped into he office, the Samurai General was shifting through some paperwork it seems, as his face lifted from the table and saw his pupil Baiken accompanied by what appears to be shinobi. “Tch, more of you…and to make matters worse…it’s YOU” he said, seemingly aware of Mirabelle’s status.

What’s the Kage of Tsumigaure doing here in this little old country of ours?” he questioned, placing the papers down on the table. Mirabelle would step next to Baiken, the latter of whom stepped back allowed Mirabelle now to represent herself to the man. “It’s an honor being here with you, I know you and you’re people are a bit wary of us Shinobi but…

She tried to continue but the General already seemed annoyed enough with her. “Don’t” he said to the point, cause the Kage to be taken back a bit. “I already have my hands tied up with this one shinobi who just showed up here…I’m not about to deal with another!” he slammed his hand on the desk, frightening some of the samurai present. Mirabelle placed her hand up, to alert her jounin to remain calm. She wasn’t bothered by it, but rather curious as to what he meant. “And who is this other shinobi that you speak of…?” she wondered, if it was that vile Uchiha from the land of fire, or someone entirely new. “Hawke, Garret Hawke is what he refers to himself as” he commented. Mirabelle thought for a moment where she might have heard the name but it drew nothing but blanks for a moment. “I see, well perhaps you’d be willing to hear me out for a moment, and I’ll see to that this “Hawke” fellow is promptly handled with?” she said.

Tch, destruction is truly all you shinobi are good for…” he commented under his breath. “Fine, let’s hear this one…” he said in annoyance. Mirabelle nodded, taking a seat in front of his desk. “I suppose I should get to the point. I’ve come here in order to join forces with the Iron Pennisula…though I should more so say place it underneath Tsumigakure banners” she announced. The general’s eyes widened, almost as if he’s seen a ghost. “Thus I would like to…” she tried to continue only for the man to raise his hand. “No” he said bluntly. “I refuse to allow my people to be slaves to the Shinobi” he said, his tone more irritated now. “That man has already forced himself into OUR nation his nonsense…but now the Kage of a whole nation wants to assimilate us? Don’t give me that crap, Lady Nariyuki” he said. It seems word got around already of her name change, though she felt as if he knew that name even before then. “Leave, I don’t wish to engage this conversation anymore…” he said dismissively waving towards the door. Mirabelle sighed, figuring at much this would be the case.

Fine” she said, now looking at him directly in the eyes. Tatekawi didn’t know what to expect, but he noticed Mirabelle’s eyes started to glow purple for a moment. “What are you…” he tried to ask fully but was blasted in his own eyes with beams of electricity. “UGH!” he said, flying out of his seat blood pouring out of his socket. “I wasn’t trying to use force…but you left me no option…” she said. She would get up from her seat, moving around the table as she kicked the man to the ground. “Listen here you stubborn old geezer. The world is in danger…life as we know it is in danger. The Mother Cult is making their move right now as we speak…and if we aren’t prepared, hundreds if not…thousands are going to die. Look at how much your nation’s population had dwindled due to the Red Fever. Guess who did that? Them, that accursed cult. They want to see nothing more than humanity to crumble at it’s feet, to bring an end to us all. They already successfully brought Tiamat back once…I don’t think for a second they cant do it once more. You saw her for yourself year ago, right?!” she said, now leaning down towards the man.

(Raiton: Fukuro no Giragira) Lightning Style: Owl's Glare

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user quickly gathers lightning chakra on the eyes, making them glow, iluminating the path. If eye contact is made with the opponent, a beam of lightning is shot to pierce the opponent's eyes. The beam is virtually untrackable, due to an optical illusion: Since the beam travels straight forward, all the opponent see are the glowing eyes. Only experienced doujutsu users or chakra sensors (Sage rank), will be able to notice the slight increase of chakra/glow as the beam is being shot, and as such are able to respond correctly.. In the case the opponent notices, it is easily blockable, for if it it's anything other then soft tissue (I.e. Eyes) the max it can do is leave 2 small wounds.
*Can only be used thrice, lasts 3 turns, where the user can shoot 2 pairs of beams throughout*

Yes, I want to bring the samurai under my rule, but not because I want to see you all fail. I simply have trust in the ability of the Samurai and Shinobi coming together in order to form a new militant branch. Yes, a new subnation of Tsumigakure, dedicated in the preparation of warriors who can both utilize ninjutsu and samurai kenjutsu. This ideal nation, I call it Inazuma. Your own retainer here already sees the vision….so why not?” she touched his forehead, infusing him with Yang energy. It would immediately heal the damage he took while also restoring his damaged eyes. “Tch…” he said, regaining his composure and dusting himself off. “Such a nonsense…a nation where Shinobi and Samurai can coexist and learn from each other…” he said. “We will teach other, become each other’s allies and become a militant force rivaling the one of old, previously know as the Black Ones from Freehold. I will not be taking no as an answer…so you either agree…or I will take this nation myself by force…” she said, as her eyes lost the glow but she was prepared to strike once more.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

Sigh, not like I have much of a choice…” Tatewaki agreed finally. “There are others outside of me you’ll need to convince however, as I don’t rule over the other regions of the lands. However, Baiken being at your side would be favorable in swaying them. Don’t expect the others of this nation to take privy to this idea of yours so easily. If they rebel, well…that;s on you” he warned her, as he placed the papers in front of her concerning the treaty. “Don’t worry, Inazuma will also be a home for others to dwell within if they cannot protect themselves” she stated.

I hope you’re right, Shogun…” he called her the title. “Raiden Shogun, that’s a fitting one for you” he said commenting about her use of lightning release. “Good with the papers now signed, you are now under Tsumigakure reign. Once the other lands are underneath us as well, we will begin the restructuring process” she told him as she turned to leave. Tatewaki simply remained quiet – as he watched the woman leave out the building with the others. His subordinate whom was watching the whole time would lean in and whisper. “Are you sure we are doing this?” h asked. “We’ll play along for now…then we’ll personally deal with her ourselves” he said with a wolfish grin. And so the games had begin.

Mirabelle would then continue in her conquest of the areas. A banner of Tsumigakure was now left on the front of the building - as Mirabelle started to walk through the nation and spreading word to the other samurai.

Claming LM for Tsumigakure.
End of mission.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Tetsukai.

Positioning himself outside the day-to-day humdrum of contemporary politics usually worked out great for Hawke. It allowed him to work for all sides and no sides while letting the river of destiny just carry him downstream. He had done some homework on the state of things while in Last Bastion, but he supposed he had not paid too close attention to the fine print. Sure, there were fewer people around, what with diseases and strife and all, but still he had not expected his new backyard to be so empty. The great Garrett Hawke brought low by demographics. Daya did not shut up about it for the whole trip back to the Peninsula. Her gleeful gloating was like nails on a chalkboard to his ears and she never, ever, stopped. By the time they reached the outskirts of the monastery Hawke was in a nasty mood, to put it mildly.

Samurai Girl's men dispersed for some downtime on standby while she and Garrett went to see Tatewaki. She to deliver word of his failure personally and he to ask about the rules the Samurai had for moonlighting. It was a situation that just could not get any worse. Then, inconceivably, the gate guards would not let them enter, or rather him specifically. One of the men whispered something to Daya, who simply nodded and was let into the monastery without so much as a parting word. She did not even stop to rub a final pinch of salt in Garrett’s wounds.

That was what gave it away.

Twelve feet tall, armed and mad as hell, Garrett Hawke glowered down at the guards. If looks could kill, they would have been stone dead.

“One of you boys should really talk to someone about this, yeah? Don’t you think?”

And one of the boys ran off to do exactly that.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
There seems to be a sudden panic rushing throughout the building, word starting to spread about some behemoth being mounted at the front of the monastery. Tatewaki would have been in his office, when suddenly one of the younger guards burst through the door uninvited. “Don’t you have any manners?” the old man said, clearly annoyed but at the same time his attention was divided elsewhere. “Sir! The one…named Hawke is back!” the young guard announced. The general would have stopped reading through his papers for a moment. Perhaps this would be the intervention he needed to rid of all these Shinobi. With a slight smile, he would tell the guard what to do. “Call for Lady Nariyuki, I believe she’d love to have a word with this one” he said, as he got out of his seat to greet the man at the front. The young Samurai nodded, as he ran to the other side of the building to find her. Once he arrived at the door, he would knock – having a bit more sense when it came to women.
You must be registered for see images

Mirabelle was on the perch of the building, facing the literal opposite side where Hawke was as she overlooked the settlement. The knock on the door would have broken her trance like state as she sighed. “Come in” she announced, as the samurai hastily approached her. “Lady Nariyuki! The one…named Hawke as returned…” he said, clearly out of breath. Her eyes widened a bit, but alas she softened them as she glanced over at Rei and Hana. The two Jounin would have already been prepared for situations to come, as she nodded at them. Without word, the two took the samurai with them and disappeared in a poof of smoke. With a sharp inhale and exhale, she would start to knead energy into her feet as she ascended into the air. Quickly, she scaled the building until she was on the other side, looming over the apparently tall male. She scuffed, as she drew her sword – descending downwards towards him.

I can’t say I’m pleased to see you. I’ve heard you been giving these poor Samurai a hard time not too long ago, Hawke. What brings you back here all of a sudden?” she wondered, as arcs of pitch-black electricity arced from around her and her blade. She didn’t intend on fighting him, but she would if she had to. Rei and Hana would also appear, Tatewaki slowly arriving from the entrance himself. The tension here was already suffocating enough. She simply waited, genuinely curious what he’s been doing to these people considering the Samurai general’s lack of communication to her.

(Taiyofuuton: Aruto Ria) Solar Wind Release: Altria
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 15/20 (15)
Damage: N/A
Description: Altria is a basic evasive/defensive technique utilized with Solar Wind. Through precise yet small bursts of Solar Wind into the soles of the user’s feet, they are capable of constantly releasing these small localized bursts. As they do, it would allow elevation so to speak, as though the user is walking on the wind itself but in reality, it is strictly releasing bursts of the energy. This can be used to travel across places without the need of touching the ground while remaining high in the air or at lower elevations if desired. While this is done, the user moves at their base speed due to it essentially being a combination of physical and chakra movement. However, there is an advanced version of this technique, utilized with a single hand seal. Upon the hand seal being made, the user is capable of releasing a similar burst of Solar Wind but rather than just their feet, it’s from their entire body. The burst of chakra would propel the user into the opposite direction (i.e making the burst directed to the user’s left will propel them right) at speeds equal to twice their base speed. This would create a quick form of evasion, allowing the user to avoid techniques easily though it should be noted that it doesn’t do well against techniques of wide scale. The user has control as to how far they travel in the opposite direction but can only move up to ten meters away. The C rank application is requires – 5 chakra per turn in order to sustain the movement while the B rank application can be used four times per battle, once per turn and goes on a cool down of two turns after use.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hawke's day just kept getting better.

The leader of the Brotherhood recognized a tight spot when he found himself in one. It seemed Tatewaki and Co. had been scheming in his absence. What a waste. Their co-conspirator made a grand entrance from the top of the monastery, descending with confident steps on small bits of greenish energy. Black hair, big sword, nice rack - which cooled his irritation somewhat. Looking at her made the tip of his fingers tingle. She arrived with two lackeys, both with their heads held high and their noses in the sky. When Tatewaki himself joined the growing gathering Hawke could not help but chuckle darkly. All of it reminded him of a wacky little court procession. Except for the degree to which it gutted his already ruined day and the electrified nodachi the boss woman was carrying.

All in all it seemed that the prediction he made to the Samurai General had turned out to be right. One hand in the cookie jar begets another, and why would not others make a play for their share? Monkey see, monkey do. Though, if Hawke was honest with himself, the promptness of this woman's reaction was somewhat dejecting.

"Look, uh, lady," Hawke answered his counterpart testily, voice more growly than gravel. "I'm guessin' you're the one that led a big group of Samurai out of Tetsukai, so you got interests in the Peninsula, yeah?" Hawke drew his own longsword, which looked comically small in his hand, but looking at the woman through the broadside of Dark Sister affirmed a few of his suspicions before he put the weapon back in its sheath. She was definitely one of the 'different level' types that he had warned Tatewaki about.

He continued talking. "Then you know bloody well there's nothing poor at all about these lads. The General made an agreement with me and it'll stand. If I gotta make sure you don't get in the way of that, then that's why I'm back."

Hawke took a breath and looked between the three women with furrowed brows. "And who in the hell are you anyway?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Upon hitting touching down, Mirabelle couldn’t help but listen to the male ramble. It was at this point that he claimed to have some sort of arrangement with Tatewaki, causing the newly appointed shogun to glance back at the general with curious eyes. Her attention was returned however when she heard the sword being drawn, her alertness rising as her grip on kurokiba became ever so tightened. “Yes, I am the one who led them out. Their purpose of remaining within Tetsukai was of just fruitlessness. The samurai are warriors whom just wasted their talents just forging skill in hand-to-hand combat and swordsmansghip. So, I figured why not educate them, but also my own villagers for a betterment of ourselves” she answered plainly. As the man placed his sword away, Mirabelle couldn’t help but return the gesture – but she also was still wary of the behemoth. Wirth a deep inhale and exhale, she opened up a little bit more. “I am Mirabelle Nariyuki, Sandaime Tsumikage of Tsumigakure” she said proudly. “I am on a mission, a mission to create some of the finest warriors the lands have to offer. A militant force that quite possibly rival or down right be better than the Black Ones of Hanguri. Humanity is on the brink of a war we cannot win alone. We all need to set aside our differences…samurai and shinobi alike, if we expect to live on…

She told Hawke, though it wouldn’t be surprising if he had no interest in this talk. “There are darker forces at play right now, and you’re bothered by whatever deal you had with him going south?” she said with an annoyed tone, her eyes glaring daggers into the heart of a man. “Well, whatever deal you have with him, it’s my concern now as these lands are now under Tsumigakure reign; the Inazuma Region. So how about you fill me in on this ‘deal’, and perhaps maybe we can talk things out, hmm?” she offered him. She didn’t want to always resolve to violence – but it all depends on Hawke’s response of course. Matatabi, whom has been rather quiet the entire time would glance into the world as she spots Hawke. She couldn't help but feel...familiarized with him for some reason, yet she's never meet him before. Weird how the world and how chakra connects us all...though she simply ignored the feeling and continued to observe things play out.

Reactions: ZK

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gods above, how quickly did things change these days? He had not been gone for more than a few days and already a new warlord was moving in. An idealistic one at that. She wanted to make a new contingent of Black Ones, maybe make them all sing 'kumbaya.' As far as Hawke was concerned she could go on ahead. It meant that dealing with Tatewaki was out the window, but maybe there was a way to flip the script on the whole situation? After all, if the Tsumikage Mirabelle wanted him to fill her in on the deal then Hawke was more than happy to oblige. He smiled his signature wolfish smile. Absolutely.

"Yeah well," Hawke started, less fiery and more composed this time around. "I'm sure you got big plans, yeah? But I'll have to insist on my rights, yeah? See I'm wantin' to get into the mining business, but all you crazies have been killing off the labor force." Hawke gave a mighty shrug. "Now you lot can go on scrapping with demons or whatever 'cause I'm happy to live and let live. Call the Peninsula something else? Good on ya. You and me can get along s'long as we reach a little understanding." The wolfish smile became almost painfully wide. Making demands always put Hawke in a good mood.

The grizzled veteran gestured towards Tatewaki. "The Pit at Takemikazuchi’s Anvil stays mine, and I was wantin' engineers and other skilled lads from the Samurai, yeah? Keep those coming and I'll stay holed up there. Won't say a peep when you take over the rest of the Peninsula." Hawke let that demand sink in for a moment, then held up a finger. "And another thing. I want you to send all the prisoners and undesirables of your country to the Pit. I need hands to work the mines." He looked at the woman expectantly. "Do that for me and we can be friends."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle calmly listened, the intentions of Hawke was a bit different than she anticipated. Generally she wouldn’t have entertained anyone trying to take over her lands, having them promptly dealt with – but the behemoth insisted on her keeping in her campaign, though he had his own demands in return. Firstly, she wondered, what rights did he have here? He was quite literally a stranger just taking up refuge in these lands and suddenly trying to have a say. Brazen bastard…but Mirabelle didn’t show any sign of discomfort, but rather a face of curiosity. Once he finished rambling, she sighed in a mixture of disapproval yet admiration for his honesty. “Well, Hawke. While I find your ignorance to the bigger picture going on in the world a bit disappointing, I suppose that is something I can educate you on, if you’d desire” she said. “However, I understand, and I’d rather we settle this with no bloodshed. I acknowledge your demands, but I have my own conditions as well…” she started walking closer to him. She wanted to make sure things are clear, here and no bullshit was attached. “If you want these mines to be operational, you realize you’ll be working within Tsumigakure territory, correct? Therefore you’d essentially be working on our behalf” she hoped he realized this.

So, I’ll allow this operation of yours to persist – but on these conditions. First, these men are treated well. They might work in the mines, but they are still humans and as such should be treated as such. No poor conditions, and all everything about them is kept clear and transparent. I will have some of my shinobi from the village keep on eye on these mines, just so that condition is kept under watch. Secondly, if you’ll be in my villages’ territory, I’ll be taking a commission cut of 30% of you’re profit, while you get 70%. We thrive enough on our own without the mine, so I don’t plan on stealing ALL you’re money from the resources you make there, so I’ll be nice and grant you the better end of the deal. Lastly….” she paused for a moment, thinking about how to approach this. “You and you’re team will become warriors of Inazuma. Hired help, so if I ever call on you for support, you’d adhere to these calls. I could use someone as strong as you on our side. You can come and go as you please, I don’t intend on shackling you down, but once I need that helping hand, you’ll come without resistance, if that’s ok” she said.

She wondered what he would think about the deal, she wasn’t asking for him to be a villager, just more so…a personal hitman for hire for the village. That;s her intention, of course if he intends on making the deal, she would cut her palm with small blade of wind, allowing blood to trickle down into her palm. “
Blood shake on it” she smiled with her own grin.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Now now, little miss," Hawke wagged a lone finger chidingly. "Don't try to hurt me feelings, yeah? Because first of all," the finger was held still meaningfully. "As long as the mines are mine I don't care. Second of all," another finger went up. "I'll treat my guests of all ages, genders and creeds like dirt and brag about it to the lads. Third of all," and another one. "Your soldiers can watch from up close as I set your thirty percent on fire before I give it up. Fourth of all," and you guessed it. "If you pay me enough the Brothers'll be the warriors of your big round arse if it pleases ya. But most importantly," wagging fingers turned into a clenched fist. "You'll allow me nothing. I've taken the mines, so in exchange for not burning down the Peninsula you'll give me engineers and labor, and I'll supply you exclusively below market rates, give you and yours full access and maybe, just maybe I will kill your enemies for you."

Hawke spit in his palm and held it out for the Lady Mirabelle to shake.

"And that I'll shake on."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle’s hand would slowly retract, listening to the audacity of the male. Her hand twitched for a moment, almost ready to reach for the blade on waist. As her eyes narrowed in, she couldn’t help but want to make things even worse. However, before she could say anything more, Rei approached her Kage, placing a hand on her shoulder, knowing how easily Mirabelle became irritated with these types of folks. She was foolish to think he’d listen to reason; it seems her naïve behavior was still something she needed to work with. A very disappointed sigh escaped her mouth as she stepped away, thinking for a moment. She knew time wasn’t on her hands, things needed to be in order if she expected things to go as smoothly as she wanted. “Hawke,” she started – as she now looked him directly in the eyes. “I suppose fair is fair, BUT I have one condition above all these things, none of my villagers will be apart of these mines. This includes the people of Inazuma. Instead, we’ll sentence all the criminals we’ve currently got held back our village as your little toys. It’s better than executing them I suppose…” she thought about her options, she didn’t want any of the Samurai being devalued to just…mindless drones working in the mines. No, she respected the warriors of the blade still, as she looked over at Tatewaki. “All prisoners you have in captivity will be utilized as well, that will make things a lot easier for us” she said to him. The general would give her grime glare, but he wasn’t against it.

Be mindful of this, I don’t want any violence whatsoever if all it means is causing more senseless deaths. As much as I hate you in this moment, if it’s the only way to avoid conflict – then I don’t have much of a choice. Very well, the people whom I will provide will be prisoners of my village and of these lands. Keep the normal civilians out of this and we’re fine” she said, reaching out now to grab his hand. If he doesn’t pull back, the deal would be secured. She hated to fold, but the peace of her people came first. The prisoners of Tsumigakure, some are among the worst she had to deal with over the years from murderers to thieves. Once the interaction was over, she turned to her personal Jounin. “Rei, contact the village. Prepare for escorting of the prisoners. Tatewaki, gather your men to ship the prisoners in the lands over to the mines” as she walked away, leaving back towards her office in the monastery. Rei nodded, immediately leaving as ordered while the general shrugged and did as told. Baiken was in the corner listening to everything and wondered if it was the right move. Hana followed her Kage back into the building as well.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hawke's face split in an ear-to-ear wolfish smile as he shook the woman's delicate little hand, being careful not to squeeze too hard.

"Pleasure doing business with ya," he all but cooed. "Let me know if you want a problem solved for some cash, yeah? You know where to find me."

And without further ado Hawke turned on his heels and began the slow trek towards the Pit.

- Leaving for LM 127.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As Hawke and merrymen left the country; Mirabelle was within her office – tapping her finger against the desk. She was starting to become irritated with the situation at hand; it wasn’t unitl Hana entered into the office; with a very concerned look in the eyes. “Lady Nariyuki…” Hana started to speak. Mirabelle would huff loudly, as she turned to meet the gaze of her personal Jounin guard. “Hana, if you’ve come to lecture me, please don’t” she said immediately. Hana laughed, almost as if she got a joke out of her statement. “You’re a little too bold headed to be lectured at times, Mira-hime” she said calling her by her name now. Mirabelle hated being called that, but honestly she didn’t mind in the moment. “Don’t you think you gave that man too much leeway? We don’t know who he is but…” she tried to continue but Mirabelle was already thinking ahead of this. She turned to the outside, walking towards the perch overlooking the countryside. “Hana, I might not be the best at making plans on the spot, but life is always a gamble like this” she said, as she whimsically allowed some flames to escape from her palm as she shaped it into a chess piece. As a matter of fact, she turned complete now back to face Hana who was now at the entry way to the perch. She molded the flames into a chess board.

Life is a game of chess, and sometimes you just need to move the piece around enough and boom” she said as the created a perfect checkmate. “I already have an assignment in mind for dear ole Hawke” she said the chessboard faded and she walked back inside. “Once we’re done with our project here, we’ll continue working on advancing Inazuma even more…but as for him, his primary target will be a thorn in my side…” she said, showing an illusion to Hana of Uchiha Madara. “It’s a price worth paying id say. Either way, one of em will end up dead, so it’s a win win for me” she said releasing the illusion. Hana would tilt her head on the side, abit confused. “I mean…what if Madara offers him an even bigger price than you can provide to counter your offer on him?” she questioned back.

(Sutōrīterā no Honō) - Flames of the Storyteller

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A (20)
Description: A relatively small ability often used out of combat. Flames of the Storyteller (FotS) allows the user to abruptly release marvelous flames from varying body parts such as hand and quickly shape those flames to animate miniatures of a moving object, animal or the likes for storytelling purposes. Those flames do not harm the user as they are made by his/her chakra. The flames can also be shaped into text to convey messages that either seem to combust out of someplace from the user's body, appear hovering around the user, or burned into a solid, such as ground to leave a message behind. This is not only restricted to text, it could also be symbols or plain art. Burning a scroll or warming up objects is also a feasible task with this technique. FotS also has offensive applications by solidifying fire-natured chakra from one's body to create a simple, humble-sized object to protrude from the user's body, such as spikes of hand length.
( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.
It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*

Mirabelle couldn’t answer right away, considering Haha had a point. She got into her seat, and loomed over it for a moment. “For the time being, it’s just a plan, we need to focus on getting Inazuma up and running, I need the city here built as soon as possible. While Rei sends the prisoners to the Pit, I want you to gather up all Steel Release, Explosion Release and any other shinobi from Tsumigakure to come here as we begin to make Inazuma City. Understood?” she said. Hana would nod, poofing in a cloud of smoke as she went to do her orders.

Mirabelle was scared, to say the least to fight right now in her own condition, as she still didn’t fully understand her own powers of the Nibi. “Selling yourself short with a underlaying plan in mind. Tactical and beautiful” Matatabi commented. Mirabelle can sense the sarcasm in her partners tone, ignoring it for the most part. None the less, she would speak with Tatewaki whom had gathered most of the prisoners here and was preparing to transport them. With a nod, Mirabelle would make her own strides to outer most parts of the region. She needed to continue her conquest of the Iron Peninsula. As such, she took Baiken and three other Samurai Guards with her as she left the country.

LLM.

Reactions: ZK

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Takemikazuchi’s Anvil.

- Leaving LM:

Travel Itinerary: #126 -> #0125 -> #123 -> #043 -> #044 -> #047 -> #055 -> #005
Departing #126 Otohime's Monastery at 3:45pm EST (24/09/21)
#125: 4:45pm - 5:45pm
#123: 5:45pm - 6:45pm
#043: 6:45pm - 7:45pm
#044: 7:45pm - 8:45pm
#047: 8:45pm - 9:45pm
#055: 9:45pm - 10:45pm
#005: 10:45pm - 11:45pm (24/09/21)
Arriving at #005 Katabami Gold Mine at 11:45pm (24/09/21)