Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith traveled through the sky as they reached Otohime's Monestary. In order to access Vault 11 where Stalhrim was supposed to be gathered for research purposes. Alucard and Lilith would land on the ground as his techniques would end on their own now, revealing his presence to the naked eye as well as his bone wings disintegrating.

So, Vault 11.. Know where it is? Except.. Watashi wa bakade.. Underground duh.

It did say in the text where it was indeed and i know exactly how we're going to get it. Follow my lead.

Alucard and Lilith went towards the north west side of the landmark, next to the bay. He had memorized the exact whereabouts of Vault 11 and proceeded to find the entrance to the hidden tunnel system that would take the two of them underground to find the Stahlrim that was needed. After a few moment, Alucard found an entrance point according to the map he had memorized. With Lilith right behind him they entered the underground tunnel that surprisingly was completely unguarded. Guess the authorities never expected anyone to go after the Stahlrim indeed. The two ventured forth in the completely unlit tunnel that seemed to take them straight towards the Vault as it didn't seem to contain any forks. What was interesting was that the tunnel led out to the bay which meant they were several meters under the ice cold waters. Eventually, the vault was found and it was protected by a heavy duty steel door that seemed to be several inches thick but even so, Alucard's Dust release made little effort erasing it from existence when he weaved a few seals and created a small but big enough cube of the kekkei tota.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

The two of them were greeted with a glittering and shiny room filled with the ice/metal fusion ore that was packed together in several lockers and minecarts.

Et voila.. We now have Stalhrim at our disposal.

It looks even more beautiful than i could imagine..

However, their time was limited as the vault's security system seemed to have kicked in the minute they stepped into it. Alucard quickly grabbed a few kilos of Stalhrim with him and rushed out towards the tunnel system with Lilith close behind him. Suddenly a large noise was heard and cracks started to form above them. It was most likely the water from above them that was the breach nullifying action that was tied to the security system. The Stahlrim was immensely cold to the touch but the interesting property of it was that once removed from one spot of the skin that it had touched, the skin rose up to normal temperature again instantly as if the cold was nothing but an illusion. The two of them just barely made it out of the tunnel system under the bay before it collapsed entirely. One last ore was now to be found before they returned to the Armory.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith traveled through the sky as they reached Otohime's Monestary. In order to access Vault 11 where Stalhrim was supposed to be gathered for research purposes. Alucard and Lilith would land on the ground as his techniques would end on their own now, revealing his presence to the naked eye as well as his bone wings disintegrating.

So, Vault 11.. Know where it is? Except.. Watashi wa bakade.. Underground duh.

It did say in the text where it was indeed and i know exactly how we're going to get it. Follow my lead.

Alucard and Lilith went towards the north west side of the landmark, next to the bay. He had memorized the exact whereabouts of Vault 11 and proceeded to find the entrance to the hidden tunnel system that would take the two of them underground to find the Stahlrim that was needed. After a few moment, Alucard found an entrance point according to the map he had memorized. With Lilith right behind him they entered the underground tunnel that surprisingly was completely unguarded. Guess the authorities never expected anyone to go after the Stahlrim indeed. The two ventured forth in the completely unlit tunnel that seemed to take them straight towards the Vault as it didn't seem to contain any forks. What was interesting was that the tunnel led out to the bay which meant they were several meters under the ice cold waters. Eventually, the vault was found and it was protected by a heavy duty steel door that seemed to be several inches thick but even so, Alucard's Dust release made little effort erasing it from existence when he weaved a few seals and created a small but big enough cube of the kekkei tota.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

The two of them were greeted with a glittering and shiny room filled with the ice/metal fusion ore that was packed together in several lockers and minecarts.

Et voila.. We now have Stalhrim at our disposal.

It looks even more beautiful than i could imagine..

However, their time was limited as the vault's security system seemed to have kicked in the minute they stepped into it. Alucard quickly grabbed a few kilos of Stalhrim with him and rushed out towards the tunnel system with Lilith close behind him. Suddenly a large noise was heard and cracks started to form above them. It was most likely the water from above them that was the breach nullifying action that was tied to the security system. The Stahlrim was immensely cold to the touch but the interesting property of it was that once removed from one spot of the skin that it had touched, the skin rose up to normal temperature again instantly as if the cold was nothing but an illusion. The two of them just barely made it out of the tunnel system under the bay before it collapsed entirely. One last ore was now to be found before they returned to the Armory.

LLM
NPC Intervention

You must be registered for see images

It seems the persons who managed to break into the underground vault was as brazen as ever. The security systems would have set off the alarms, alerting the personnel in charge. As the duo attempt to flee, a masked man would have quickly ascended on the scene in front of them. The Samurai was aware of the difficult and diverse tunnel systems, allowing them to easily find the location of the intruders. Once he landed; there was no hesitation as he drew one of his two swords in hand, blade pointed at them. However he wasn’t alone, as a woman appeared before them as well with a smirk on her face. “You two have some nerve coming here…state your name and business, but more importantly -return what you stole from the vault. If you comply, we can ignore this little incident...but if not…well….i can’t say you might be leaving here alive…” she said, standing side by side to the Samurai guard.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NPC Intervention

You must be registered for see images

It seems the persons who managed to break into the underground vault was as brazen as ever. The security systems would have set off the alarms, alerting the personnel in charge. As the duo attempt to flee, a masked man would have quickly ascended on the scene in front of them. The Samurai was aware of the difficult and diverse tunnel systems, allowing them to easily find the location of the intruders. Once he landed; there was no hesitation as he drew one of his two swords in hand, blade pointed at them. However he wasn’t alone, as a woman appeared before them as well with a smirk on her face. “You two have some nerve coming here…state your name and business, but more importantly -return what you stole from the vault. If you comply, we can ignore this little incident...but if not…well….i can’t say you might be leaving here alive…” she said, standing side by side to the Samurai guard.
As Alucard and Lilith attempted to leave the landmark it would seem one lone wolf had taken the pleasure of halting their progress that so far had been so easily sailing. Alucard's pace was a result over his devotion of acquiring the god slaying tool at any cost. Well, almost any.

Ah, the Samurai finally caught up with us. You stand in the presence of Alucard Te-

And Lilith!!

Alucard slowly removed the hat on his head and bowed slightly infront of the Samurai before putting it back on his head. Lilith did the same, minus the hat cus she ain't had one.

Regarding the Stalhrim here we're taking it with us and you will not be able to stop me, mortal. I'd say the poor security over this precious material is an incident indeed, do you not see it's potential? I will finally make proper use of it, you should thank me. The weapon i will be able to forge with it will save us all.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As Alucard and Lilith attempted to leave the landmark it would seem one lone wolf had taken the pleasure of halting their progress that so far had been so easily sailing. Alucard's pace was a result over his devotion of acquiring the god slaying tool at any cost. Well, almost any.

Ah, the Samurai finally caught up with us. You stand in the presence of Alucard Te-

And Lilith!!

Alucard slowly removed the hat on his head and bowed slightly infront of the Samurai before putting it back on his head. Lilith did the same, minus the hat cus she ain't had one.

Regarding the Stalhrim here we're taking it with us and you will not be able to stop me, mortal. I'd say the poor security over this precious material is an incident indeed, do you not see it's potential? I will finally make proper use of it, you should thank me. The weapon i will be able to forge with it will save us all.
The two guards would have watched each other, shrugging to what he meant. They didn't care why he was doing it, but one thing did catch the woman's attention. His name. "I see, you're Alucard...Lady Nariyuki mentioned something about you...some murmurs about an alliance with Hellsing?" she said. Kaito ( the female guard) would have approached about a meter forward. "You know, this a violation of the alliance between Tsumigakure and Hellsing...right? This place...is now under the law of Tsumigakure and her highness, the Raiden Shogun" Kaito finished.

Samurai Guard: These are our allies?! A bunch of thieves?!
Kaito: Yes...but I suppose in their defense the knowledge of the Inazuma Project isn't widely spread as we assumed.

She directed her attention back to the duo. "Please, put the material back and come with us...we can offer you much better material for weapon crafting...but I can't allow you to leave with that material. So what will it be, Mr. Tepes?" she offered a final reply, her hand resting on her blade now.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The two guards would have watched each other, shrugging to what he meant. They didn't care why he was doing it, but one thing did catch the woman's attention. His name. "I see, you're Alucard...Lady Nariyuki mentioned something about you...some murmurs about an alliance with Hellsing?" she said. Kaito ( the female guard) would have approached about a meter forward. "You know, this a violation of the alliance between Tsumigakure and Hellsing...right? This place...is now under the law of Tsumigakure and her highness, the Raiden Shogun" Kaito finished.

Samurai Guard: These are our allies?! A bunch of thieves?!
Kaito: Yes...but I suppose in their defense the knowledge of the Inazuma Project isn't widely spread as we assumed.

She directed her attention back to the duo. "Please, put the material back and come with us...we can offer you much better material for weapon crafting...but I can't allow you to leave with that material. So what will it be, Mr. Tepes?" she offered a final reply, her hand resting on her blade now.
Nariyuki? Oh, is that her last name?

Lilith was instantly thinking of Mirabelle, the Tsumikage they both had met in Tobusekai. It would seem like this place was under the jurisdiction of Tsumigakure. Alucard was getting impatient with this conversation.

I do not see any indications the Iron Peninsula was under the jurisdiction of Tsumigakure and the state that the Vault was in gave me no indication it was under anyone's property. You mind as well just be the thieves in this whole scenario but instead of stealing it from the Vault you're attempting to steal it from me. I will have to decline your offer, this material needs to go to the Blacksmith in Tobusekai as per my mutual agreement with him.

His gaze widened now, focusing his Tenseigan on the two that stood in his way but as he thought about it it would seem like they also knew about the mutual alliance that he and Mirabelle had struck before.

I'll have you know that the alliance i have with the Tsumikage is a framework to protect humanity, and currently you're in it's way which means eliminating the two of you would actually benefit this alliance. With that said, how about you lot carry on with your business and stop flapping your mouth about matters you don't understand. No, i have no ambition to even try to find out what that project is about so rest assured about that. If this is property of the Tsumikage she will know it's for the greater good..

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Nariyuki? Oh, is that her last name?

Lilith was instantly thinking of Mirabelle, the Tsumikage they both had met in Tobusekai. It would seem like this place was under the jurisdiction of Tsumigakure. Alucard was getting impatient with this conversation.

I do not see any indications the Iron Peninsula was under the jurisdiction of Tsumigakure and the state that the Vault was in gave me no indication it was under anyone's property. You mind as well just be the thieves in this whole scenario but instead of stealing it from the Vault you're attempting to steal it from me. I will have to decline your offer, this material needs to go to the Blacksmith in Tobusekai as per my mutual agreement with him.

His gaze widened now, focusing his Tenseigan on the two that stood in his way but as he thought about it it would seem like they also knew about the mutual alliance that he and Mirabelle had struck before.

I'll have you know that the alliance i have with the Tsumikage is a framework to protect humanity, and currently you're in it's way which means eliminating the two of you would actually benefit this alliance. With that said, how about you lot carry on with your business and stop flapping your mouth about matters you don't understand. No, i have no ambition to even try to find out what that project is about so rest assured about that. If this is property of the Tsumikage she will know it's for the greater good..
Samurai Guard: Calling US thieves?! You’re full of shit, Tepes

The samurai guard would have yelled in reply to what the bastard was claiming. Kaito whom still have her hand on her blade decided to listen a bit more to Alucard’s claims. The kunochi who recently trained in the art of the samurai wanted to practice the virtues the samurai managed to share with her. “She’ll know its for the greater good huh…” she said, relaxing her grip from her blade. “Well, to be quite frank I don’t intend on just letting this slide. Go ahead and leave, but my Lady will be hearing about this. So whatever she has planned for you, just know we didn’t warn you…” Kaito yanked the Samurai Guard to the side.

Samurai Guard: You can’t be serious. You’re just letting them go?

Kaito: Yes, it wouldn’t look good if it turns out he’s actually right. However if he’s lying, we’ll personally hunt him down ourselves.
Samurai: …

And so after the whispered conversation the two guards would have stepped aside. “Thread lightly Alucard, we’ll be keeping an eye on you. Stealing from us again will in fact cause trouble next time” she warned him one last time.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Samurai Guard: Calling US thieves?! You’re full of shit, Tepes

The samurai guard would have yelled in reply to what the bastard was claiming. Kaito whom still have her hand on her blade decided to listen a bit more to Alucard’s claims. The kunochi who recently trained in the art of the samurai wanted to practice the virtues the samurai managed to share with her. “She’ll know its for the greater good huh…” she said, relaxing her grip from her blade. “Well, to be quite frank I don’t intend on just letting this slide. Go ahead and leave, but my Lady will be hearing about this. So whatever she has planned for you, just know we didn’t warn you…” Kaito yanked the Samurai Guard to the side.

Samurai Guard: You can’t be serious. You’re just letting them go?

Kaito: Yes, it wouldn’t look good if it turns out he’s actually right. However if he’s lying, we’ll personally hunt him down ourselves.
Samurai: …

And so after the whispered conversation the two guards would have stepped aside. “Thread lightly Alucard, we’ll be keeping an eye on you. Stealing from us again will in fact cause trouble next time” she warned him one last time.
With the conflict resolved, Alucard and Lilith headed out.

LLM

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous post.

This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Obtain Ore for your God Slaying Tool (3)

Musashi ventured from the depths of the mines in Takemikazuchi's Anvil to Otohime's Monastery, trading the sweltering heat and deep underground for a strange stillness, serenity, and the imposing iron tetrahedron.

Venturing forward, Musashi was suprised to find a group of two samurai, wearing ornate sashes draped over them, outside the tetrahedron, holding the entrance open as if they expected her. She bowed in acknowledgement as they allowed her entrance, closing the door behind her, without a word. Normally the Monastery would not allow outsiders, but Musashi had made a bit of a name for herself in the Land of Iron, with all the time she lent out her blade, and of course her quest from dojo to dojo to test her skills. She would technically be an outsider, but had more than earned her price of entrance, not that she had ever been inside before.

Walking in, another individual, wrapped in flowing robes, with bandages around their face and a squared-off blade on their hip motioned at Musashi, guiding her through the hallowed halls.

Eventually, she was lead to a large empty room, with floors of dark wood, and large columns that supported the room. Large burners housed incense that filled the room with their aroma, and a statue of some dharmapalas flanking the Buddha. A mat was left for Musashi in the middle of the chamber, and two chambermaids took Musashi's effects from her.

There was serenity in the air here, but also stillness, which expanded to a tightness in her chest...hesitation? Apprehension?

Fear?

Musashi swallowed the lump in her throat and proceeded into the room, sitting in a meditative stance on the mat, letting her mind clear and the incense surround her, as she began her meditation.

She felt that strange familiar presence again, but did not open her eyes.

Instead, with her third eye, in her Mindscape, she saw it manifest. The familiar feeling made sense now, as the effect took on a form - her father, but deranged. Cloaked in shadow and holding a wicked blade covered in thorns and branches - not one she had ever seen before.

Her fears and insecurities, manifested in the form of the man she looked up to, twisted with disgust and projecting her fears of failure.

She could feel her spirit become heavy, as in her mindscape, she held a blade. A single, gleaming sword like a streak of light through the night sky. It was the blade her father had left for her, but that she did not currently posses, not willing to risk its integrity during her pilgrimage. Nagareboshi.

She took up her stance, only to see the vengeful shade lead out at her, with blinding speed. Its blade was cloaked in inky tendrils, and its arc hung like ink in the air. Musashi swung her blade, deflecting as she dodged, watching as her own sword cut through the air like a streak of light, dispelling the inky curtain, but not before Musashi felt the absolutely colossal force behind the blow.

The weight of the blow was metaphorical - her father was no demigod, though he had ways of providing himself with superhuman strength in times of need; but this was not that. This was the weight of her darkness inside, and if she did not stand against it, it would smother her.

Like a frenzied beast, the shade leapt at her again, but Musashi pushed down the beating in her chest and the dryness in her throat, this time, readied. Hesitation was the mind killer, and she must act.

She swung Nagareboshi, it meeting the strange branched sword - a chime like a bell rung out with the collision, and Musashi watch as the shade hung in the air for a moment. She matched its blow, but the weight was immense.

Despite the encroaching darkness, though, each swing of Nagareboshi cut through it, illuminating the area, and dispelling her doubts. Every swing made the blows of the shade a bit less intense, and strengthened her own.

Every swing of Narageboshi dispelled the fear of not living up to her expectations, and those she felt her father had for her.

"Come forth, my roaring blade..." whispered Musashi, as the light around Nagareboshi flared in her mindscape. "Now, Unsheated! Daitenshou!"

A band of light surrounded Nagareboshi as she held it skyward, bringing the blade downwards in a flash - the shade was bificurated, and dispelled - the shadows in her mindscape parted like so many clouds, revealing a still water that moved from horizon to horizon, the sun and sky reflected perfectly as they hung overhead. In the very far distance, she could see a lone white cliff with a large tree atop it.

As the light intensified, the mindscape faded, and Musashi found herself back in the chamber, the incense much thinner as it had burned down over the course of hours, and herself once again drenched with sweat. This is what she had been lead here for, and what the encounter here was meant to show her. To face her doubts and fears and overcome them; not to be devoid of them, but to conquer them.

Courage.

She felt the familiar presence once more and turned - and for the briefest of moments, she could swear she saw her father sitting next to her. His eyes were clear and gentle, and there was a smile on his face: pride.

But, then, in an instant, a blink of the eye...she was gone.

She blinked bit more, her eyes adjusting from that blinding light in her mindscape to the dimness in the room, and she noticed that there were now several large plumes of iron ore in front of her, all tinged with a slight verdant hue, the green color befitting its unique nature like the red and blue ore she had procured. Her personal effects were also there, as was a large roped box for her to store all the ore in. Perhaps this is why the Samurai and chambermaids had let her in, as they knew she had a tribulation of her own to face here, and the iron was her reward.

She gathered her things and the ore, having taken another step towards her enlightenment, and towards surpassing her father, and reaching the void at the apex of heaven.

Musashi gave a deep bow of appreciation to the Samurai and said prayers of thanks for the blessings she had received, and wished the same upon the Samurai here. Though they did not speak, they bowed in turn, imparting their wish for safe travels.

Musashi hoisted up her things, and began walking towards a boat she could see readied at shore, aiming to return to Marzan with the ore he requested - surely there was enough here for several swords!

But even still, the amount, to Musashi, didn't matter.

The brightness in her soul grew, and the fire in her heart had been stoked, the embers flaring evermore....

Leaving Landmark for Aisu Bay (254).

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]
Left 04/08 @ 07:39
Arriving 09/08 @ 12:30 ~

This post begin my mission to:
Fight an individual of comparable strength (3)
Convince a criminal to confess (3)
————
The splendour of an ocean view was something Cheryl had never experienced before. She had travelled so far and was more exhausted than she knew possible, yet somehow the glistening sun on the distant waters face was all that was needed to reinvigorate her. She could feel the oceans embrace waiting and continued forward with the weightlessness of a floating body in the floating body that now beckoned her. Gliding across the hard dirt earth with all the ease and grace of the bird she had been following, the task at hand almost escaped Cheryl’s mind, replaced by visions of sunbathing on a beach with a cocktail in hand and worries unworried.
Cheryl had lost the bird hours ago and followed only her instinct by this point, the village on the seas shore now an obvious target for a weary traveller, the chipped red paint of her toenail met hot sand and her worries drifted away as her body collapsed onto the beach, sun beaming down on her face and the waves washing trouble from her mind.

She lay motionless in the sand for a while before the sun was suddenly blotted out from the sky causing the girl to open her eyes. Three men stood over her, the front of which removed a cigarette from his mouth a blew the smoke down in her face. Disrespect.

Cheryl could take a lot, her hair was matted and sand now rested in places sand shouldn't rest. She would not however be disrespected.

“Word going around says a girl looks just like you just took out a whole crew of our guys just south a‘ here… you wouldn’t happen to know anything bout dat now would ya?”

The largest of the three speaks down to her, trying to conceal the sand he’d kicked over her under the guise of on accident. It wasn’t. Cheryl spat the sand from her mouth and wiped the glassy grains from her eyes. As she removes the towel from her face it is replaced swiftly by the sole of a boot which connects with her cheek and pushes her harshly to the ground.

Returning her gaze to the men, smiles on their faces, Cheryl launches her assault. The centre man seemed bigger, better than his flankers and so she would take them first
. Raising from the ground, tears streaming down her face, Cheryl lets forth the sound of her crying, completely immobilising the three men whilst she wipes her tears.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a wave of sound by crying that can incapacitate anyone who hears it for one turn. The frequency of the sound waves can be used to trigger explosive tags.

With the men unable to move she hums a sultry tune and watches on as spikes rise from the ground beneath the three men, the two at the sides being completely pulverised by the rising crystal, penetrated through the centre of their bodies and killed almost instantly. The centre man managed however to break free of the immobilisation and dodge backward out the way of the growing spikes. He smiled at Cheryl before racing toward her, vaulting over the crystal and aiming a wind infused kick at her.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

With a kick flying at her face, the now standing girl whips a hand across her front, the movement creating a wire net before her to catch the flying man. She then brings her hand down toward her target forming crystal talons on her hand as she swings it toward the man’s captured leg.

Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user can manipulate metal strings to form a protective dome. This dome is capable of repelling most basic Taijutsu attacks up to A rank. The user can reshape the wire within the dome, changing it to a binding string with ease, however it is weak to lightning based techniques.

Range: Short-mid
Damage: 40
Description: The user begins by forming a single handsign and causing her finger nails to grow crystal talons which extend up to 1" past finger length. These talons can extend at fast speeds leaving very small room for error when evading freeform slashing and can retract back just as fast. The user also has the ability to at will shoot the nails like senbon from their hands to mid range. By doing this, the fingers will revert back to normal and not be crystal anymore.

Note: Can only be used three times during battle.
Note: The user cannot extend and retract more than twice for each way in the same turn.
Note: Can maintain talons for two turns.
Note: Courtesy of Juha

The man was clearly experienced in battle and at the moment of capture channeled lightning through his body and across his leg, shattering the wire that kept him and allowing him to move out the way of the oncoming talons. With Cheryl’s swing still in motion, the man points his fingers to her forehead like a gun and releases a water bullet at her skull. The bullet connects cleanly with Cheryl’s face but deals no damage through the newly formed crystal armour that now covered the girls face.

(Kessho no Yoroi) - Crystal Armour[/B]
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Damage: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to become encased in a thin sheet of crystal to protect her from blunt force trauma. This armor can also aid Guren in performing stronger physical attacks, i.e. her punches can break normal human bone easily. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it. It affords no protection against Nin-jutsu and slows Guren down to one rank below her ability.

As the water splashes against the crystal of her face, Cheryl spits a globule of mud toward the man, aiming for his face to blind him and conceal her next movements. The globule doesn’t reach her target however as he creates a clone in front of him that takes the hit and disperses into a cloud of smoke. Once the smoke clears he is gone, then almost before a moment had passed, a strike catches Cheryl in the face, knocking her back to the ground and skidding along the ground. She could see the footprints now… Hiding with Camouflage. Cheryl, realising she would need to grant herself an advantage somehow creates 5 crystal pillars in the area forming a hexagon around the battle and enhancing her abilities slightly.

Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Damage: N/A (+10 to Ninjutsu techniques)
Description: By creating five large crystalline pillars around the user, this technique can be used to enhance the potency of other techniques. It was used to greatly amplify Yūkimaru's ability to the point that he could summon the Three-Tails, although with assistance from Kabuto's medication. Although the technique contains the word "hexagonal", the pillars appear in a pentagonal formation.

Note: Active for three turns and only works on techniques created within its boundaries

It was a time consuming action and the footprints in the sand told her that another hit was coming, but she would take it if it meant gaining an edge. Another boot drives into her gut causing a small spurt of blood to release from her mouth, puddling on the sand before being absorbed into the earth. As her palms hit the earth and she drops to her knees, another strike from the invisible man again driven into the gut and sending her rolling down almost within reach of the rising tide.
As she rolls, Cheryl tunes her pained grunts into the notes to perform a sequence of three handseals, trapping the target in a box of perfume which upon having a sniff inflicts a Genjutsu upon him with a powerful sleeping agent. Maidens, heavenly in their appearance emerge from the ocean and throw themselves at him, caressing his back until he would fall asleep.

As the Genjutsu takes hold, spreading through the air, Cheryl releases two tenketsu points and grows her dragon talons again. The mans knee prints in the sand give his location away as Cheryl swipes away at him with the talons, scratching him to within an inch of his life before he drifts into a slumber.

Type: Defense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After 3 handseals, the user is able to materialize a very clear and translucent liquid perfume, which quickly takes the shape of magnificent walls around a target, beautifully carved with countless of seed filled dandelions. From the gates, the seeds seemingly detach from the stem, softly spreading out through the area short range around the gate, allowing the perfume in the air. The perfume's scent carries a powerful sleeping genjutsu. As the opponent feels his eyes getting heavier and his movements getting sluggish, they will see young women with angelical appearance caressing and massaging them. The opponent quickly falls asleep for 2 turns. The gates can be created all around a target, including a translucent glass-house ceiling of perfume, but only to a maximum of short range from the target, and a minimum of 1 meter. The target, though, can be up to long range from the user.
After materialized, the gates can't move. They last up to 3 turns, after which they fall on the ground as scent-less puddles of perfume.
*Physical Effects: Powerful Soporific and Tranquilizer*
*Illusionary Effects: Angelical Maidens*
*Requires a cooldown of 3 turns after usage, starting after the technique ends*
*The user is capable of compressing the perfume in a vial, through an additional handseal, where it will be kept indefinitely, without exposure to the air. If exposed, the perfume will have the same spread and properties as described*

Whilst the man sleeps, Cheryl ties him in cloth and waits for him to wake.

“Hey. Listen. I’m kinda fully over this shit right now so you’re going to tell me who sent you and how I can get them to… I dunno… stop hunting me? And if you don’t wanna do that, I’m gonna make you… and I think you know that I’m capable… I’ll sing to you in ways you don’t wanna hear, whats goes in will be so pleasant but what it brings out of you will not be. You wanna see how many of your organs can fit out your ears? I can make that happen.”

“Heh… you dont need me to tell you that… dumb bit** asking the wrong questions…”

Cheryl screams, her voice piercing through his ear drums and causing him to let out a scream of pain.
“Enough riddles. Who sent you!”

“Ahh… those pipes of yours needa be separated or sumin. Boss’ name is Kalgor… you’ll find him in what’s left of Oshaku. You stupid shit. Whered you say you were from again.”

The man begins to laugh maniacally before Cheryl rolls him into the ocean and turns toward the south. The girl runs.

Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:The Ninja uses his cloth for defensive means by wrapping it around him and any nearby allies, forming a protective barrier. The cloth can be made around a nearby object such as a rock, to better hold down the fortification. If the cloth is made wet by a Water Release technique, it allows the dome to defend against powerful heat-based attacks.

End of Mission. LLM.
—-

Chakra = 940 - 195 = 745
Health = 100 - 30 = 70

Last edited: