Zato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I have been wondering if the Orochimaru now is the actual Orochimaru or a clone of him. We all know he was sealed by the legendary sword which is said that what ever is sealed by it is gone forever. So is this Orochimaru a clone or the actual Orochimaru? I just need helping understanding this for plothole purposes.

anointed1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be clear, Kishi has yet to reveal what exactly is going on with Orochimaru. But i would say say that it is in fact Orochimaru that came out of Anko. Using the curse mark technique, he is supposedly able to implant a piece of himself into the recipient. This piece is also couscous and self aware. While inside its host, orochimaru likely absorbs the recipients chakra overtime as well. It is clear now that in addition to keeping his minions under control as well as increasing their strength, the curse mark is yet another one of Orochimaru's various methods of defying death.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The totsuka sword got rid of two things.
It got rid of sasuke's curse mark which contains orochimaru's chakra, but also the orochimaru that sasuke absorbed.

However it gets abit complicated because of the curse mark. As i said before it contains orochimaru's chakra. Seems however that over time this chakra can take control over the user, depending on how frequent they use it. What sasuke did to revive him was similar but different. Using the curse mark on anko which also contains his chakra sasuke put this chakra into a vessel when jugo absorbed kabuto's dna

Last edited: