Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right cause no ones ever fled a battle before, nice abc logic tho
While I see what you're saying. I imagine its hard running from a man who can create an entire forest at will.

I often speculated the following:

Hashirama fought Kakuza with the intentions of capturing. Possibly killed him but Kakuza kept a spare heart away from battle

Kakuza had a gang of mofos with him and they all got wiped out trying to ambush hashirama

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I see what you're saying. I imagine its hard running from a man who can create an entire forest at will.

I often speculated the following:

Hashirama fought Kakuza with the intentions of capturing. Possibly killed him but Kakuza kept a spare heart away from battle

Kakuza had a gang of mofos with him and they all got wiped out trying to ambush hashirama
Why would hashi give chase? For some reason I’ve always just seen it as a failed assasination attempt by kakuzu. Hashi doesn’t seem like the kinda dude to chase or play with someone he doesn’t have to like madara(for ex. If kakazu attacked, hashi countered, they had a small spat and kakuzu flees, I don’t see hashi having any reason to pursue... like the dude is not a threat to a full powered hashi at all)

Plus.... wouldn’t he be a lil more boastful if he actually did shit to the dude other than have a fight with him.... like the emphasis wasn’t even that hashi was powerful, it was on how long ago it was

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would hashi give chase? For some reason I’ve always just seen it as a failed assasination attempt by kakuzu. Hashi doesn’t seem like the kinda dude to chase or play with someone he doesn’t have to like madara(for ex. If kakazu attacked, hashi countered, they had a small spat and kakuzu flees, I don’t see hashi having any reason to pursue... like the dude is not a threat to a full powered hashi at all)

Plus.... wouldn’t he be a lil more boastful if he actually did shit to the dude other than have a fight with him.... like the emphasis wasn’t even that hashi was powerful, it was on how long ago it was
I dont know... Hashirama can be pretty cold blooded when the time arrives. I imagine someone trying to assassinate him will feel his full wrath. I honestly think Kakuza simply kept a heart stored away but who knows. Lots of mystery behind all the old kage deaths / fights

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I mean.... as long as we're speculating, lets go with one that makes the most sense.

We know that Kakuzu fought Hashirama... nobody knows what happened or the outcome, except Kakuzu is alive & Hashirama is dead,
but it was never told how he died....

The only logical assumption to come to is that Kakuzu defeated Hashirama and killed him in battle :elmo:

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru stomps mid to high difficulty. I can see it being a pretty even fight until Orochimaru pulls out the eight headed hydra that scales at the minimum to the sage creatures, so unless Kakazu has a totsuka blade hidden up one of his assholes then its gg.

And I hope no one really thinks Kakazu is capable of launching multiple attacks on the scale of Deidara's C0 attack which was just barely strong enough to kill Manda as Manda was still clinging to life after the blast.

Orochimaru would also be able to seal Kakazus hearts with ease as well as tank Kakazus most devastating attacks, as evident by his durability feats in his battle against 4-tails Naruto, who I think also scales above Kakazu.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru stomps mid to high difficulty. I can see it being a pretty even fight until Orochimaru pulls out the eight headed hydra that scales at the minimum to the sage creatures, so unless Kakazu has a totsuka blade hidden up one of his assholes then its gg.

And I hope no one really thinks Kakazu is capable of launching multiple attacks on the scale of Deidara's C0 attack which was just barely strong enough to kill Manda as Manda was still clinging to life after the blast.

Orochimaru would also be able to seal Kakazus hearts with ease as well as tank Kakazus most devastating attacks, as evident by his durability feats in his battle against 4-tails Naruto, who I think also scales above Kakazu.
How is it a stomp if its high difficulty?

Deidara's C0 barely scratched Manda and he still died lolol. Manda was scared of Jiraiya's Oil+Katon combo, not only is he useless against Domu but he gets roasted if Gian doesn't work.

Kakuzu wins mid-high diff.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is it a stomp if its high difficulty?

Deidara's C0 barely scratched Manda and he still died lolol. Manda was scared of Jiraiya's Oil+Katon combo, not only is he useless against Domu but he gets roasted if Gian doesn't work.

Kakuzu wins mid-high diff.
Yes, people think Manda is just some inanimate shield. They forget its a living creature that does feel pain lol.