Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And yet, Orochimaru still wins. Kakuzu cannot foresee what's coming up next and he is no sensor either. He is brute strength with some analytical feats and some more brain than Hidan.
Analytics help you foresee though, so your point is invalid. He doesn't need to sense in this matchup at all, as Oro's strongest offense is a giant summon.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Analytics help you foresee though, so your point is invalid. He doesn't need to sense in this matchup at all, as Oro's strongest offense is a giant summon.
My point is valid regardless of your groaning, you four-legged plonker.
He cannot foresee Orochimaru's asspulls and he cannot hope to match the guile and cunning Orochimaru can show.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Considering his succcssful sneak attack on Zetsu, his strongest offense would only be a distraction in his favor. Just saying.
Damn I must have been away for too long, when was this? Can't be when he used Edo Tensei but I don't remember them meeting in the present manga anywhere else besides maybe in the final war with distractions everywhere?.

My point is valid regardless of your groaning, you four-legged plonker.
He cannot foresee Orochimaru's asspulls and he cannot hope to match the guile and cunning Orochimaru can show.
Except despite his defeat Kakuzu was hyped to have top tier intelligence putting him against two of the smartest characters in the manga, Oro just got humiliated time and time again.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Except despite his defeat Kakuzu was hyped to have top tier intelligence putting him against two of the smartest characters in the manga, Oro just got humiliated time and time again.
Kakuzu's opponents from his death-fight wouldn't be able to win against Orochimaru.
Orochimaru doesn't seem to be able to be killed. He could've escaped with ease from Nagato and Sasori. He joined Akatsuki so he can steal the Rinnegan and the Sharingan.Did Sasucke kill him? The winning answer is NO!
Smart or not, Kakuzu got nailed by a cheap shot from the series's most dumbest.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol Summons are a factor at this level of combat? Give me a break. Kakuza could easily combine two or 3 element attacks that would be strong enough to break Manda.

While Orochimaru is VERY crafty and clever I dont see him beating Kakuza. Especially if Kakuza goes into his aerial mode while retaining his other 2 mask.