Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If's and ors and buts. If he's at Hebi Sasuke's distance, which is the probable thing, he's fine.
No its not? If its at Sasuke's distance then using the fuuton won't blow anything back at Deidara at all, then the bombs he didn't blow back proceed to kill him.

With full intel he'd be hiding in his bird anyways so it doesn't matter.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. Sasori* - Orochimaru low diffs.
  2. Deidara - Orochimaru mid/high diffs.
  3. Konan - Orochimaru low diffs.
  4. Kakuzu - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  5. Hidan + White and Black Zetsu - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  6. Kisame - Orochimaru high diffs.
  7. Sick Itachi - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  8. Spiral Zetsu/Yamato - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  9. Healthy Itachi* - Orochimaru high diffs.
  10. Pein* - 6vs1 Oro loses, 1vs1 wins.
  11. Obito* - Oro loses.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  1. Sasori* - Orochimaru low diffs.
  2. Deidara - Orochimaru mid/high diffs.
  3. Konan - Orochimaru low diffs.
  4. Kakuzu - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  5. Hidan + White and Black Zetsu - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  6. Kisame - Orochimaru high diffs.
  7. Sick Itachi - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  8. Spiral Zetsu/Yamato - Orochimaru mid diffs.
  9. Healthy Itachi* - Orochimaru high diffs.
  10. Pein* - 6vs1 Oro loses, 1vs1 wins.
  11. Obito* - Oro loses.
Delete your account son.
You must be registered for see images

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@GITS: Don't just damn like, I'd like to hear your thoughts too.
I wanted to see what others would say first.

Conditions: Orochimaru has a zetsu body, and can replicate all of White Zetsu's feats. Manda is alive and willing to work with Orochimaru from the get-go. Every character is In Character unless stated otherwise.
Kabuto implied that Orochimaru at full power can control Manda. Or at least that Manda would fight in exchange for human sacrifices, which we know Oro has in spades.

Orochimaru wins mid difficulty at the very most given the fact that he knows exactly where Sasori's weakness is. Summoning several boss snakes and/or Manda already gives Sasori one hell of a time. He can replace himself with a shadow clone or a parasitic clone and go underground while puppet boy is dicking around and nail him with Kusanagi via its extension. The Third Kazekage always takes over several panels to prep its attacks especially when using IS shapes to attack or IS World Order. Orochimaru is more than quick enough to interrupt his timing and prep. It's also questionable as if he'll be able to hit a snake as fast as Manda, who can wreck his 100 puppets technique.

IIRC my ninja Haizaki made some great points in regards to this matchup. I now think that Orochimaru can win against him, especially with full intel. I'll say mid to high difficulty.

Orochimaru wins mid-low difficulty. Releasing spores in the air and replacing himself with parasitic clones while he goes underground counters Shikigami no Mae rather effectively. I also don't think that she has the firepower to deal with Manda.

Orochimaru wins mid difficulty. He's easily fast enough to outspeed Raiton Gian and Fuuton Atsugai as EP2 Kakashi managed to do, while that other fire technique is slow enough that Team 10 dodged. Grabbing Oro with threads if he hasn't feinted Kakuzu yet is a bad idea as the former can release a lot of snakes from his body or his mouth to bite and restrain Kakuzu as well as bite off the threads. Not to mention that he's capable of Oral Rebirthing + Slithering Snake Mode blitzing him with the 5 pronged seal or the paralysis juinjutsu should he get caught. Large snake summons make this even easier. Mokuton not needed unless Oro needs another shield/distraction or a way to restrain the masks.

Hidan + White and Black Zetsu
Orochimaru wins low difficulty. I would think that he's immune to Zetsu's techniques since he himself has a Zetsu body.

Really could go either way but I give this to Kisame more often times than not, with high difficulty.

Sick Itachi
Quickly summoning a Rashōmon gate at the start blocks Amaterasu at the start and allows him to summon several boss snakes to stall Itachi who will most likely take care of them quickly. During this time period, Oro can create several parasitic clones and have them disperse into several areas and release spores all over the air, which sharingan users cannot pick up until they're activated. Though Itachi can probably put snake summons and Manda under genjutsu which turns them against Oro, disrupting his strategy. Susano'o would counter the spores as well since they can only absorb chakra from one's body (from my understanding, I could be wrong). Not to mention that Itachi can counter feints with his own, and he can execute them quicker than Orochimaru can. Itachi can win with high difficulty but I don't think it goes lower than that.

Spiral Zetsu/Yamato
Does Orochimaru have access to the Wood Release poison? I'm going to say no but regardless I think SZY wins mid-high difficulty.

Healthy Itachi*
Itachi wins mid difficulty.

Pain wins mid difficulty.

Obito wins mid difficulty. Though he'll have to be careful about what he warps into the Kamui dimension and what he does if he does warp something away.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He looses to

Kisame beats him Low Difficulty
Itachi Sick or Healthy Negs him
Pain Negs him
Spiral Zetsu with Yamato stomps
Deidara beats him

Everybody else he beats
I agree with this but I don't know about sick Itachi, unless he is willing to pull off his best moves I think Orochimaru wins.

Honestly, I think Konan could win as well, seeing she could easily outmaneuver Manda and destroy him with a few paper bombs. Her Shikigami dance allows her immunity against physical attacks, meaning closing in won't be a problem once she's played around with him she proceeds to bisect him via Paper Chakram.

OP You didn't restrict Paper Ocean :p

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quickly summoning a Rashōmon gate at the start blocks Amaterasu at the start and allows him to summon several boss snakes to stall Itachi who will most likely take care of them quickly. During this time period, Oro can create several parasitic clones and have them disperse into several areas and release spores all over the air, which sharingan users cannot pick up until they're activated. Though Itachi can probably put snake summons and Manda under genjutsu which turns them against Oro, disrupting his strategy. Susano'o would counter the spores as well since they can only absorb chakra from one's body (from my understanding, I could be wrong). Not to mention that Itachi can counter feints with his own, and he can execute them quicker than Orochimaru can. Itachi can win with high difficulty but I don't think it goes lower than that.

Healthy Itachi wins mid difficulty.
(Got time for 1 reply)

Gotta disagree here bro, Genjutsu is absolutely useless in this match. Snakes canonically shown (by Kabuto, which Sasuke commented of this knowledge to defeat Orochimaru when that time would of came) use heat sense to track down movement to counter measure for genjutsu. Plus the fact that Kabuto, in SM, carried a snake trait that all snakes have, brille, which covers their eye sight. Snakes would be able to do that, countering genjutsu all together.

Itachi is doomed here. His whole arsenal is countered. And at the end, if it comes down to it, gets outlasted. I dont see Itachi winning any of these fights at all

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Got time for 1 reply)

Gotta disagree here bro, Genjutsu is absolutely useless in this match. Snakes canonically shown (by Kabuto, which Sasuke commented of this knowledge to defeat Orochimaru when that time would of came) use heat sense to track down movement to counter measure for genjutsu. Plus the fact that Kabuto, in SM, carried a snake trait that all snakes have, brille, which covers their eye sight. Snakes would be able to do that, countering genjutsu all together.

Itachi is doomed here. His whole arsenal is countered. And at the end, if it comes down to it, gets outlasted. I dont see Itachi winning any of these fights at all
I'm aware of that counter but that's contingent on the snakes having the presence of mind to close their eyelids before Itachi puts them in a genjutsu. They aren't going to have intel unless Orochimaru tells them when he summons them, which slows down his strategy and gives Itachi time to get around the gate. Anyways summons are entirely a non factor in this match due to susano'o as well. Snakes can possibly shed to avoid a slow burning amaterasu but I don't think they'll be able to recover if ignited in the face.

Last edited:

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intel is full, so Orochimaru knows C4. Therefore, wouldn't an adequate counter be to release Raiton Chakra within himself to deactivate the nano-bombs as Sasuke did? Unless I'm forgetting something.