Orochimaru vs Akatsuki (Individually)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru wins both scenarios for all besides two, whom he ties with. Mokuton doesn't make a difference in those two.

• Sasori: Poison isn't killing Orochimaru, especially with Zetsu body. Snake spam fends off puppet army. Eight Branches can probably break through any attack or defense. Orochimaru diiiid see the young body of Sasori in the game sponsored by Kishimoto's drawings where he apparently fought Sasori, but that conflicts with the whole Hiruko body at the bridge, even though they were partners. Well, snakes discover Sasori's puppet body, Five Elements Seal easiest way to tag. Curse Seal and Living Corpse Reincarnation could also work, I guess. With Shadow Clones, Chakra Transfer through spores used on snakes and on Sasori, Orochimaru has too many special ways to win, while Sasori has no big jutsu to kill Orochimaru. Mayfly gives Minato-level speed and makes Orochimaru even more impossible to kill, along with the potential to just Reverse Summon away.
  • Deidara: He himself said he's weaker than Sasori. Against Orochimaru, he faces a guy with Lightning Release, and whom can copy Deidara to spam his own suicide technique. Orochimaru can just Reverse Summon away from the C4, or manipulate his innards. Guy probably doesn't even have a bloodstream. Orochimaru probably knows from his time in Akatsuki that Deidara uses Explosion Release, or he'd have found it out easily. Deidara has nothing to take down Orochimaru, and Orochimaru needs to be taken down in a soul messing way for the most part. Mayfly can really probably blitz anybody in the right hands.
  • Konan: She's not taking down Orochimaru even with prep.
  • Kakuzu: Still no special jutsu to take down Orochimaru.
  • Hidan: I think they'd actually win if Oro didn't have intel, as they have the special jutsu combination needed to win.
  • Kisame: Oro has infinite chakra through using his spores on snakes, so I'm going to say tie, being more on the side of Kisame losing.
  • Sick Itachi: Read below.
  • Fake Itachi: Fake healthy Itachi loses, as Orochimaru drains him. Orochimaru doesn't need to appear and can just hide himself without being sensed, like Zetsu did during Itachi vs. Sasuke. Real healthy Itachi kicks Orochimaru in the face at higher than KCM speed when Oro pops out of the ground to try and clone him.
  • Spiral Zetsu: Looks like Oro needed help, but maybe he wasn't trying. I don't see either one of them killing each other, so tie.
  • Pain: Orochimaru's base form might even be stronger than Jiraiya. Substitute Technique and chakra absorbing counter Preta Path along with Five Elements Seal. Orochimaru can't be sensed and can outlast by summoning snakes and clones all day.
  • Obito: Faster than Minato speed GG Kamui. Can probably control his White Zetsu side GG.
Zetsu at his actual power is OP. He can copy people, can't be sensed, spores give infinite chakra as they're real clones that don't have chakra themselves but still can spawn it, he can chakra absorb, and Mayfly is faster than Minato. Orochimaru could also reproduce Kabuto's Senju killing poison with Kabuto's knowledge he stole, as a way to beat Obito.

Edit: Honestly, Kamui is probably completely countered by Zetsu as well. Any way he uses it, a clone will end up in his dimension. Orochimaru can probably use Sage Mode now too, now that I'm remembering why he's so strong and hyped at full power with this form. Yeah, Oro also was in Sasuke's seal, along with having all of Kabuto's information that I didn't take into account as much.

Last edited:

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loses to Sasori high Diff
Loses to Deidara mid-low diff
Konan could go either way
Beats Kakuzu high diff
Beats Hidan and co mid diff
Loses to Kisame mid diff
Loses to Itachi low diff
Loses to Spiral Zetsu high diff
Loses to Pain neg diff
Loses to Obito neg diff
Just wow.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot to mention that maybe Oro just didn't feel like taking his time dealing with Spiral Zetsu, or he would need time to kill him, and didn't have that time or interest as he just needed to get to Sasuke.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raiton=/=Raiton Jutsu. That should be pretty obvious.
A man who dedicated his life to learning every Jutsu, a man who creates Kinjutsu as a hobby, a man who was praised by the 3rd Hokage, "the Professor", as being a prodigy seen once in a lifetime, a man who personally trained Sasuke Uchiha, a master of Raiton, for years, a man who is familiar with Sasuke's Kirin (one of the greatest examples of Lightning Style Jutsu), a man who created a new dimension through application of knowledge and seals and possibly other Jutsus as well, knows no Raiton Jutsu. He has Lightning Chakra, but never bothered learning one of the 5 basic components of elemental Ninjutsu.

That would be funny.

Last edited:

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A man who dedicated his life to learning every Jutsu, a man who creates Kinjutsu as a hobby, a man who was praised by the 3rd Hokage, "the Professor", as being a prodigy seen once in a lifetime, a man who personally trained Sasuke Uchiha, a master of Raiton, for years, a man who is familiar with Sasuke's Kirin (one of the greatest examples of Lightning Style Jutsu), a man who created a new dimension through application of knowledge and seals and possibly other Jutsus as well, knows no Raiton Jutsu. He has Lightning Chakra, but never bothered learning one of the 5 basic components of elemental Ninjutsu.

That would be funny.
This entire post doesn't prove he can use any Raiton Jutsu...Fan fiction till we actually see him use a Raiton Jutsu. Gai has Raiton but who argues he can use a Raiton Jutsu?

There's the fact that even if he can use it, it may be completely ineffective against anything it's faced with since we can't scale how strong it is. Need to see scans and not make assumptions so we stick with the safe thing, actual proof which isn't there.

Last edited:

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your delusion is on a whole other level.

I can't even understand what you're saying here but I still see no reply in the Kisame vs Sasuke thread. If you really think you're better than me, go ahead and reply.

No, sadly I can't. You're barely literate.

Lmao, this guy.

-Says I got "spanked silly".
-Didn't even read the debate.

Here's a quote from a judge: "Drae gets my vote. Extreme High Diff win." If anyone got spanked silly, it was you against KidGamer. Many times, except the only difference is there weren't any actual judges to tell you that. So why should you expect me to change my opinion in this thread and post that Oro beats Kisame, when you and your stubborn opinions will never change no matter how many times you get wrecked? You talk way too much shit for a kid on your level.

:lol I can't believe this guy. So now on, Riker Slade has to claim that Sasori beats Bee because he lost despite the manga making it totally obvious that Bee wins? That's shitty logic right there kid. What happens in a debate, stays in a debate. I don't have to say Oro beats Kisame now because I don't think he does.

Literally everyone who's not an idiot. By the way, don't waste your time replying to this post. Spend your time writing a counter to Hebi Sasuke vs Kisame instead. And use periods when you reply and spoilers for scans if you use them.
Wow I used to take this so seriously