Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
time to end this
*waits till you get close*
first kage uses Katon: Karyū Endan, 火遁・火龍炎弾, literally "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet" B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m) Shoots an enormous ball of flame in the shape of a dragon from the user's mouth.
the second kage uses Suiton: Suijinheki, 水遁・水陣壁, literally "Water Release: Water Encampment Wall"Ninjutsu, B-rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)This jutsu creates a water barrier to protect the user from any surprise attacks.

now I call my sword
*comes out of no where and my sword stabs you in the back*

Binzy666

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well then i can use rasengan like naruto can:D
well yeah i think thats how it works if u play naruto then u should be as strong as he is but u still can only ues as mean elements bu the amout of posts u have...get me

im not verey good my self and dont no that much about the rules u should ask my teacher pein

kvnmrn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Teleports to the kunai behind the first hokage and hits him with the rasengan,

Then teleports behind the second and uses

(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

kvnmrn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay you have no kage's left

And i'm guessing you didn't read naruto vs. kakuzu in the manga
The real naruto wasn't the one with the rasengan, it was one of the clones.

And as you wrap my clone up i activate

(Bunshin Bakuha)-Shadow Clone Explosion
Type:Supplementary
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

And i teleport to one of the kunais outside the blast radius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fool I use Fushi Tensei, ????, literally "Living Corpse Reincarnation"S-class, Supplementary This Kinjutsu, developed by Orochimaru, allows him to transfer his mind to someone else's body.
If repeated periodically, it basically grants the user immortality as long as the user can find new host bodies. Orochimaru can only perform this technique once about every three years. It also seems that when the three years are almost over, he is forced to moved into another host, as the previous one begins to reject him. However this may just be if the quality of the host isn't up to the power Orochimaru contains and if he had a proper container it is believed that he could stay in the host indefinitely.
Orochimaru is the first to have developed this jutsu, to help him achieve his goal of becoming the ultimate being, through learning all jutsu in the world.

and I choose kimimaro
now I go cursemark
*and I use my kekegenkai Tsubaki no Mai, 椿の舞, literally "Dance of the Camellia Taijutsu from Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)Kimimaro performed this technique by pulling out a bone from his arm and using it as a sword. The quick movements of the blade and slicing technique make this a formidable dance. It can make short work of a large number of people quickly.
I use it to get rid of the clones and I attack you

kvnmrn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe....

*I throw one of my kunai at a tree and it hits dead center*

Yes, now my aim is perfect

And then i teleprt there

Fine if it's like that

I go two tails:mad:

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
finally lets go Sawarabi no Mai, 早蕨の舞, literally "Dance of the Seedling Fern Ninjutsu from Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, All ranges Kimimaro's final dance: A giant forest of bone spikes bursts from the ground. It is an extremely deadly technique; both Sabaku no Gaara and Rock Lee nearly fell to this technique, if it weren't for Gaara's ability to use sand to levitate.
so basically ur dead

kvnmrn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh no
basically i fire a kunai up in the air and teleport there right before i get spiked

one spike manages to cut my leg, but my fox powers heal it

Summoning jutsu

I creat a shadow clone and it throws me away from the spikes

Then i land on gamabunta

Last edited:

Binzy666

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes on but thats pure chakra and u cant do somthing like that untill ur 4 tails and then theres no one here ether 2 save u (as in turn u back) so u cant go that far well u can if u want 2 die :D

kvnmrn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My clone threw me away from the spikes remember

(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

Type:Attack
Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

Then i throw 3 kunai's and create a rasengan and jump at you with the rasengan