stealth assassin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay so as we all know orochimaru wasnt sealed, he came out of his body as a small snake.
then it went too the scene were sasuke fought itachi.
then it went back too orochimaru and the snake was gone and the flames were there.

my theory is that orochimaru knows a lot of jutsu so he must know the space time transportation jutsu and used that too escape from the black flames. obviously you dont need a hand sign because tobi didnt.

so orochimaru uses space time transportation and then goes too kabuto and maybe goes inside of kabuto when hes a sleep and then he takes over kabutos mind and makes him sew his dna on too his and prepares kabuto too be his new body.
then he goes too madara and asks for sasuke.

also when naruto almost captured kabuto, it seemed like he used a space time too get out of the trap.

Last edited:

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what time are you talking about when naruto almost caught Kabuto? I've been spouting that Orochimaru is due for a comeback for a bit some I'm on track with you. I dont think its as complicated as Time/space juitsu though.

stealth assassin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what time are you talking about when naruto almost caught Kabuto? I've been spouting that Orochimaru is due for a comeback for a bit some I'm on track with you. I dont think its as complicated as Time/space juitsu though.
im talking about when kabutomaru first appeared along with when orochimaru almost got sealed

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i remember that snake that got away being touched by amatsaru flames coming off the trees and dieing before getting away, althought im sure he will be back sooner or later through kabuto, or possibly anko? he came out of sasuke through his cursed seal and his chakra was insider her still thats why kabuto needed her to become stronger by absorbing oro's chakra out of her.

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
orochimaru can come back because not his whole soul has been sealed.
those curse marks of his transplants part of his dna and soul to that person receiving the curse mark
but he did not use space time jutsu.
tobi's EMS jutsu is quite unique for him alone.
the idea of orochimaru being able to obtain such a special jutsu is even worse than the idea that the sharingan can copy those type of jutsus....

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude!!!
the flames are still there coz amaterasu is the flame that cannot be doused..
the snake was burned to ashes....
and tobi's space time jutsu came from his EMS....
true the snake was burnt, but tobis space time nin didnt come from the ems, were did you get that from???? 4th hokage and second had it, they are non-uchias. unless you can show were tobi even used ems i will beleive you..

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
didn't Jirya seal/put out the black flames when Itachi and Kisame escaped from his toad stomach time/space summon? Either way Orochimaru dosen't need his his body or his original body to show back up.

Last edited:

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"The flames are capable of burning through anything in their path, even smothering regular fire techniques with ease. Amaterasu is said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods"

so yeah jiraiya sealed some of them, but they go out on their own after a week.

MidgeMush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay so as we all know orochimaru wasnt sealed, he came out of his body as a small snake.
then it went too the scene were sasuke fought itachi.
then it went back too orochimaru and the snake was gone and the flames were there.

my theory is that orochimaru knows a lot of jutsu so he must know the space time transportation jutsu and used that too escape from the black flames. obviously you dont need a hand sign because tobi didnt.

so orochimaru uses space time transportation and then goes too kabuto and maybe goes inside of kabuto when hes a sleep and then he takes over kabutos mind and makes him sew his dna on too his and prepares kabuto too be his new body.
then he goes too madara and asks for sasuke.

also when naruto almost captured kabuto, it seemed like he used a space time too get out of the trap.
Have you forgotten about what Kabuto says to Naruto, he's been injecting himself with orochimaru cells, thats why kabuto looks so messed up now, he also states that he can feel the power over taking and that he's trying to suppress it, if orochimaru comes back it will be by talking over kabuto's body through the amount of cells that have spread

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Have you forgotten about what Kabuto says to Naruto, he's been injecting himself with orochimaru cells, thats why kabuto looks so messed up now, he also states that he can feel the power over taking and that he's trying to suppress it, if orochimaru comes back it will be by talking over kabuto's body through the amount of cells that have spread
Can you tell me where you found that in the anime/manga I need the info for another thread please. I rember it happening it was when Kabuto gave up Orochimarus lab info right? Thank you! Also hes out absorbing more of Orochimarus chakra taking in more of him in to the body from the cursed. Orochimaru had many hideouts full of people with curse seals, and they are out and about unless they died like the people in the northern base that contained Jugo.

MidgeMush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah thats right! I dont remember what manga issue it was but i think it's when they start to persue sasuke, so it would be after kakazu and hidan, but thats my whole theory on orochimaru coming back, and sasuke is right in his hands tbh

Heister

Elite
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Oro will come back as Kabuto.

What better way to avenge your master by actually becoming him... the old Kabuto was obsessed with Orochimaru. So he wants Orichimaru to come back even if it means sacrificing his own body