Furtuna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello!
I was just wondering if you have the same way of thinking as me about some fictional characters like Orochimaro. You know, I have had different thoughts and feelings about him from the first time he appeared in the manga till now. (Please throw away anime fillers!)
So would you please explain you idea about him by getting use of these questions?

1. At the first sight what did you think of Orochimaro?
2. What was your feeling about him when he fought team 7 in forest of death?
3. What was your idea about Otogakure?
4. How about when he was fighting Sarutobi?
5. What about when he sent four people with coursed marks to bring Sasuke to him?
6. When he fought Naruto at tenshi bridge?
7. When he was in paina nd snapped at Kabuto?
8. When he fought Sasuke and got killed?
9. When he fought Itachi and lost?
10. In Jiraya's flash back when he ran away?
11. When he fought Hanzo and gained the name of sanin?
12. When he fought Jiraya and Tsunade with incapable hands?
13. When you found out he had know Tobi more than others, went to Akatzuki to spy and wanted sharingans to defeat Tobi?
14. When Kabuto revealed that Orochimaro had made a toxcid which could disable Tobi's and Madara's body? (anti-wood element poison that he injected Yamato)
15. When you found out about Yamato's past?
16. When you found out about Kabuto's past?
17. After reading chapter 584?

EternalSage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those, sir, are a lot of questions.

How I feel about him in general is that he is this series greatest villain. He has all of the qualities of a good villain. He manipulates people, is creepy and people fear him.

Pube

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello!
I was just wondering if you have the same way of thinking as me about some fictional characters like Orochimaro. You know, I have had different thoughts and feelings about him from the first time he appeared in the manga till now. (Please throw away anime fillers!)
So would you please explain you idea about him by getting use of these questions?

1. At the first sight what did you think of Orochimaro?
2. What was your feeling about him when he fought team 7 in forest of death?
3. What was your idea about Otogakure?
4. How about when he was fighting Sarutobi?
5. What about when he sent four people with coursed marks to bring Sasuke to him?
6. When he fought Naruto at tenshi bridge?
7. When he was in paina nd snapped at Kabuto?
8. When he fought Sasuke and got killed?
9. When he fought Itachi and lost?
10. In Jiraya's flash back when he ran away?
11. When he fought Hanzo and gained the name of sanin?
12. When he fought Jiraya and Tsunade with incapable hands?
13. When you found out he had know Tobi more than others, went to Akatzuki to spy and wanted sharingans to defeat Tobi?
14. When Kabuto revealed that Orochimaro had made a toxcid which could disable Tobi's and Madara's body? (anti-wood element poison that he injected Yamato)
15. When you found out about Yamato's past?
16. When you found out about Kabuto's past?
17. After reading chapter 584?
When were those things stated..?

Furtuna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's my idea?
He was interesting at first but then Oto genins were common nasty kid and then he was the bad selfish guy till Jiraya's flash backs about him. After knowing about his childhood he wasn't the worst character but yet he was dark grey. I hated him about causing pain on Naruto but for a short time because I hated Sasuke instead. He tuned darker in chapt 583 but now, after chapt 584 he is light gray and I like Otogakure more!
I hate him for killing Sarutobi but like him for saving Kabuto and building Oto and defying Tobi.
He is a Real FREE man!!! :cool:

Furtuna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When were those things stated..?
Well, perhaps it's not obvious but Kabuto made Tobi sweet and course Orochimaro in his mind twice in manga. And Tobi thought how much Orochimaro had found out about his plan.
At first Kabuto went to him and told that he knew about the whole plan and the way Tobi reacted and accepted him, it was like Kabuto knew more than Tobi had said.
Second, Kabuto showed up Madara's corpse which means he knew Tobi wasn't Madara and he had the power the fight Tobi if he was forced to.
Third, when Kabuto told Tobi that the poison he had used on Yamato had made him disable of using wood element, Tobi actually was afraid that how much Kabuto knew about him and coursed Orochimaro in his mind.
Fourth, once Orochimaro said he did everything just to know all the knowledge in world and in that time he was after Sasuke's sharingan. Then we found out about a heritage from so6p which to read that all types of main doujutsu is needed. I PERSONALLY[!] assumed that Urochimaru wanted to read that so he needed sharingan and as he wasn't after rinnegan I think he knew sharingan can turn to rinnegan.