[Predictions] Oro knew more than we thought?

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it
his goal was to unlock the truth about all the things in the world.

his curse mark is kinda related to karma. He can project, know where the guy is, possesed the body if he wants to a similar skills of the otsutsukis.
As the story progress his experiments also gets to the point where somehow he reached naruto kyubi mode.

what if oro knows more than we thought? Did he stumbled a otsutsiki before? Or just jiigen after his death he went to code. Did something like that happen to oro?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u r nice menber but ur comment is shitty...Tobi real ID ain't obito..Kisame saw tobi's true face many tyimes and didn't call him obito but instead Madara..
When did Kisame met Madara to know the difference between the two? How would he know? Most likely Kisame called him Madara because Tobi said he was. He was around 30 only.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did Kisame met Madara to know the difference between the two? How would he know? Most likely Kisame called him Madara because Tobi said he was. He was around 30 only.
How to u know How Elvis presley looked like even tho u weren't living his his era???..cuz he's famous...cuz he has pics of him...videos of him...Songs of him..

same for Madara..Madara is pride of konoha...he's so famous...he's part of history..he's founder of konoha...he has statue of him in valley of end...

If Kisame didn't know how Madara looked like...why would he ask tobi to show him his face in 1st place???..

- teh problem is that Bobito don't remenber $h!t about his meeting wit kisame...ya know why??? BECUZ HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY SECOND MADARA SEALED INSIDE HIM!!!..

-do u think kisame and itachi were dumb to call tobi Madara???...think about it..

-itachi confirmed tobi identity to be uchiha Madara in chap 385...then he gave his amazing wise speech : "ones truth might be another's illusion..we all live insite our fantazis..".. this was kishimoto's hint...that there's gona be a fake tobi ID reveal but we gotta be carfull it's not teh final reveal ..its just an illusion!!!!....sadly no one in naroto community undstood that EXEPT OF ME MINAMOTO!!!...U WERE ALL FOOLED BY KISHIMTO'S FAKE TOBI ILLUSION...

-kishomoto writes manga for all ages..teh obito reveal was so easy and simple reveal for kids but teh complex part isn't revealed yet..it's TEH UCHIHA MADARA true and final reveal...

-Kisame saw Madaar's face i teh second meeting with tobi too..this just confirms again that tobi's true ID was Madara...

-i'll never forget how mots and adminz deleted and gave banz to my Tobidara threads thinking i was trolling..

-when Tobidara gets revealed i'll have teh last laught and victory...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah i had this theory Since 2010..

and huge tiference is dat u gave up on it after fake bobito reveal ...whereas me kept believing in it till nowadayz...

exactly u gave up teh moment masked man tobi started to act less boss and more fodder around chapter 594 till 599..

but me there was a golden proof i had that tobi was indeed Madara even tho tobi was unmasked (bobito)...it was in chapter 601 and chapter 661...

in short : u r just another victim of kishimoto's fake bobito reveal..i am teh only one who saw through kishimoto's illusion..TOBI IS UCHIHA MADARA..

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
258💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah i had this theory Since 2010..

and huge tiference is dat u gave up on it after fake bobito reveal ...whereas me kept believing in it till nowadayz...

exactly u gave up teh moment masked man tobi started to act less boss and more fodder around chapter 594 till 599..

but me there was a golden proof i had that tobi was indeed Madara even tho tobi was unmasked (bobito)...it was in chapter 601 and chapter 661...

in short : u r just another victim of kishimoto's fake bobito reveal..i am teh only one who saw through kishimoto's illusion..TOBI IS UCHIHA MADARA..
Wow... such an inspiration.

I'm not going to lie, I did lose faith in the past. I felt betrayed by Kishimoto, and I threw away my theory and didn't pursue it. Thank you for keeping your belief strong this whole time! I am going to start thinking differently from now and I suggest you spread your message, so others may be enlightenedas well.

🙇‍♂️

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow... such an inspiration.

I'm not going to lie, I did lose faith in the past. I felt betrayed by Kishimoto, and I threw away my theory and didn't pursue it. Thank you for keeping your belief strong this whole time! I am going to start thinking differently from now and I suggest you spread your message, so others may be enlightenedas well.

🙇‍♂️
No ton't give up...

lemme show u something :

normally if tobi was obito his right arm should be 100% zesu skin..but notice well there's human flesh under zesu skin!!!..

You must be registered to see images

that human flesh belong to second madara sealed insite bobito..

now notice how edo madara will look to that human flesh in bobito's right arm and speak with it (also notice well how bibito's face froze..wich means he is been controlled by someone )...: 👇

Madara told that huma flesh in bobito's right arm :

"well if its YOU...then u must have PLAN"...

that YOU is another being sealed inside obito...and he has PLAN..part of his plan is to let bobito act by his free will...

i also used to think madara split himself..but i think he used a technique similar to Sozo banbutsu...

u see how gedo mazo is empty shell of 10 tails juubi...gedo mazo is also weaker juubi...thus old madara might have used same jusu befor he died...he sealed his empty shell (second madara)..inside obito..and planed to revive his real vessel through rinnegan...

-notice how tobi told his true ID to konan after he told her about how hagoromo split juubi into 9 tailed beasts and sealed gedo mazo into mooon..

why would tobi lie to konan when he was sure of her death..

-Tobi once told 5 kages : "I AM AN EMPTY SHELL OF MY FORMERSELF"..

-kisame saw same face twice and awalsy called him Madara...

- I SWEAR TO GOD MYSTERY OF TOBI ISN'T OVER...just notice howobito never admited being masked tobi or confirmed his ID by saying something like "YES IT WAS ME THAT MASKED TOBI"..

-i do not undstand why kishimoto postponed tobi's reall true final reveal to be Madara..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How to u know How Elvis presley looked like even tho u weren't living his his era???..cuz he's famous...cuz he has pics of him...videos of him...Songs of him..

same for Madara..Madara is pride of konoha...he's so famous...he's part of history..he's founder of konoha...he has statue of him in valley of end...

If Kisame didn't know how Madara looked like...why would he ask tobi to show him his face in 1st place???..

- teh problem is that Bobito don't remenber $h!t about his meeting wit kisame...ya know why??? BECUZ HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY SECOND MADARA SEALED INSIDE HIM!!!..

-do u think kisame and itachi were dumb to call tobi Madara???...think about it..

-itachi confirmed tobi identity to be uchiha Madara in chap 385...then he gave his amazing wise speech : "ones truth might be another's illusion..we all live insite our fantazis..".. this was kishimoto's hint...that there's gona be a fake tobi ID reveal but we gotta be carfull it's not teh final reveal ..its just an illusion!!!!....sadly no one in naroto community undstood that EXEPT OF ME MINAMOTO!!!...U WERE ALL FOOLED BY KISHIMTO'S FAKE TOBI ILLUSION...

-kishomoto writes manga for all ages..teh obito reveal was so easy and simple reveal for kids but teh complex part isn't revealed yet..it's TEH UCHIHA MADARA true and final reveal...

-Kisame saw Madaar's face i teh second meeting with tobi too..this just confirms again that tobi's true ID was Madara...

-i'll never forget how mots and adminz deleted and gave banz to my Tobidara threads thinking i was trolling..

-when Tobidara gets revealed i'll have teh last laught and victory...
Wishful Fanfiction.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if Tobi isn't Madara why did kisame call him Madara???..
Tobi told Sasuke he was Madara. Konana, Nagato, Itachi, Kisame all believed him to be Madara because he introduced himself using that fake ID. Kisame has met him before but it's not like he could verify his identity independently and Tobi knew enough about Madara to keep up the act. Just a red herring by the author.

Kabuto found the real dead body so he knew Tobi was not Madara.

Series has ended. No more twists.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi told Sasuke he was Madara. Konana, Nagato, Itachi, Kisame all believed him to be Madara because he introduced himself using that fake ID. Kisame has met him before but it's not like he could verify his identity independently and Tobi knew enough about Madara to keep up the act. Just a red herring by the author.

Kabuto found the real dead body so he knew Tobi was not Madara.

Series has ended. No more twists.
show me manga scan...this is just fanfic wishful opinion..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew you will just parrot the words "wishful fanfiction". I have nothing to prove. At this point one either already figured out this much or they are taking a swim in deNail.
mmmmmH...Where is your manga proof evitence ???? :unsure::unsure: ...

let me remind u well how tobi meeting went with kisame...

1st meeting :

in first meeting kisame demanded to see tobi face ...kisame saw..and got convinced he was Madara...

YEARZ LATER...

2nd meeting :
Tobi removed his mask to kisame ...when kisame saw his face he said "SO ITS YOU WHO IS PULLING THE STRINGS...2ND MIZUKAGE...I MEAN MADARA SAN.."

see??? ..kisame saw same tobi face he saw years ago..AND ALWAYZ CALLED HIM MADARA...

you can not be that dumb for twice...not to mention kisame is skilled ninja (and itachi too)..

2nd meeting just proves kisame saw teh same madara face he saw years ago..

Now read what masked tobi said : " sorrry for deceiving u "...

if tobi was obito who met kisame Why would Bobito apologize to kisame for being Madara who played goofy persona???...

see what i mean??? IT DONT MAKE SENSE AT ALL...

it was madara who apologized for playing goofy all time..

See i bring u manga evidences...what u brought me was only nice fanfic wishfull thinking..

-i swear to god and i promise teh mystery of tobi is not over...He will end up being Madara...MARK MY WORDZ!!!..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmmmmH...Where is your manga proof evitence ???? :unsure::unsure: ...

let me remind u well how tobi meeting went with kisame...

1st meeting :

in first meeting kisame demanded to see tobi face ...kisame saw..and got convinced he was Madara...

YEARZ LATER...

2nd meeting :
Tobi removed his mask to kisame ...when kisame saw his face he said "SO ITS YOU WHO IS PULLING THE STRINGS...2ND MIZUKAGE...I MEAN MADARA SAN.."

see??? ..kisame saw same tobi face he saw years ago..AND ALWAYZ CALLED HIM MADARA...

you can not be that dumb for twice...not to mention kisame is skilled ninja (and itachi too)..

2nd meeting just proves kisame saw teh same madara face he saw years ago..

Now read what masked tobi said : " sorrry for deceiving u "...

if tobi was obito who met kisame Why would Bobito apologize to kisame for being Madara who played goofy persona???...

see what i mean??? IT DONT MAKE SENSE AT ALL...

it was madara who apologized for playing goofy all time..

See i bring u manga evidences...what u brought me was only nice fanfic wishfull thinking..

-i swear to god and i promise teh mystery of tobi is not over...He will end up being Madara...MARK MY WORDZ!!!..

Whatever floats your boat.

Kisame is younger than Obito. He died around the age of 32-33. Obito was 35. When and where did Kisame meet Madara to know his face to recognize him? All he would know would be stories of Madara and some discription at best. Tobi's half face was ruined and he had MS. There were not many Uchihas with MS at that point and he had Zetsu and BZ's help and had learned about Madara enough to deceive people around him.

Anyway all this is pointless now. The story ended. Tobi and Madara both are dead. This time with witnesses around.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever floats your boat.

Kisame is younger than Obito. He died around the age of 32-33. Obito was 35. When and where did Kisame meet Madara to know his face to recognize him? All he would know would be stories of Madara and some discription at best. Tobi's half face was ruined and he had MS. There were not many Uchihas with MS at that point and he had Zetsu and BZ's help and had learned about Madara enough to deceive people around him.

Anyway all this is pointless now. The story ended. Tobi and Madara both are dead. This time with witnesses around.
not whaever floats my boat..as debater u should admit that i at least make perfect sense..

u r asking me same kestion over and over..why wouldn't kisame know how madara looks like???...ok fine lets say u r right...

do u think tobi revealing his Madara ID to kisame is just about face???..there was a talk between teh 2...there was a process of proving teh Madara ID going on at that moment...what u should grasp is teh fact that kisame got convinced tobi was Madara..

then in 2nd meeting... all these years after 1st meeting of tobi and kisame...u think kisame still don't know how Madara look like???..won't teh first meeting make him kestion how madara face look like???...

Tobi vs konan :

why would tobi lie to a dead konan???....if tobi was sure of konan death why don't he just reveal her his ID to be Bobito ..

why would bobito have hashirama's vs madara flashbacks huh????...how do Bobito if it was that tobi know how hashirama look like???..

-u've all been tricked by kishomoto..i could see through his genjutsu...but u all fell victim to it..

go to anime..that second meeting when tobi removed his mask...Look at tobi's chin he had no scare...

also spiral zetsu was goofy tobi...Tobi was2 pipoles inside 1 body of bobito...goofy tobi who was sealed inside bobito and 2nd imortal uchiha Madara..

so for u guyz tobi is bobito becuz of hair similarity and orange color right????? hahahahahaha..ahahahahahahahaha

u just don't realize that mystery of tobi more more complex to be just bobito...