[Predictions] Oro knew more than we thought?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not whaever floats my boat..as debater u should admit that i at least make perfect sense..

u r asking me same kestion over and over..why wouldn't kisame know how madara looks like???...ok fine lets say u r right...

do u think tobi revealing his Madara ID to kisame is just about face???..there was a talk between teh 2...there was a process of proving teh Madara ID going on at that moment...what u should grasp is teh fact that kisame got convinced tobi was Madara..

then in 2nd meeting... all these years after 1st meeting of tobi and kisame...u think kisame still don't know how Madara look like???..won't teh first meeting make him kestion how madara face look like???...

Tobi vs konan :

You must be registered to see images

why would tobi lie to a dead konan???....if tobi was sure of konan death why don't he just reveal her his ID to be Bobito ..

why would bobito have hashirama's vs madara flashbacks huh????...how do Bobito if it was that tobi know how hashirama look like???..

-u've all been tricked by kishomoto..i could see through his genjutsu...but u all fell victim to it..

go to anime..that second meeting when tobi removed his mask...Look at tobi's chin he had no scare...

also spiral zetsu was goofy tobi...Tobi was2 pipoles inside 1 body of bobito...goofy tobi who was sealed inside bobito and 2nd imortal uchiha Madara..

so for u guyz tobi is bobito becuz of hair similarity and orange color right????? hahahahahaha..ahahahahahahahaha

u just don't realize that mystery of tobi more more complex to be just bobito...
Whatever dude. I do not even have patience to read all that anymore. It's just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Hunty

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not whaever floats my boat..as debater u should admit that i at least make perfect sense..

u r asking me same kestion over and over..why wouldn't kisame know how madara looks like???...ok fine lets say u r right...

do u think tobi revealing his Madara ID to kisame is just about face???..there was a talk between teh 2...there was a process of proving teh Madara ID going on at that moment...what u should grasp is teh fact that kisame got convinced tobi was Madara..

then in 2nd meeting... all these years after 1st meeting of tobi and kisame...u think kisame still don't know how Madara look like???..won't teh first meeting make him kestion how madara face look like???...

Tobi vs konan :

why would tobi lie to a dead konan???....if tobi was sure of konan death why don't he just reveal her his ID to be Bobito ..

why would bobito have hashirama's vs madara flashbacks huh????...how do Bobito if it was that tobi know how hashirama look like???..

-u've all been tricked by kishomoto..i could see through his genjutsu...but u all fell victim to it..

go to anime..that second meeting when tobi removed his mask...Look at tobi's chin he had no scare...

also spiral zetsu was goofy tobi...Tobi was2 pipoles inside 1 body of bobito...goofy tobi who was sealed inside bobito and 2nd imortal uchiha Madara..

so for u guyz tobi is bobito becuz of hair similarity and orange color right????? hahahahahaha..ahahahahahahahaha

u just don't realize that mystery of tobi more more complex to be just bobito...
You must be registered for see medias

idk what you guys talking about but kisame really thought that it was madara, perhaps he was under genjutsu at the first time tobi shows his face and the second time he showed his face he really showed his true face. Thats why kisame said that this world really is full of lies because at that time probably the akatsuki is getting closer and closer to each other and since obito usually shows his goofy personality kisame had his doubts nothing to lose for and nowhere to go at that time, kisame thought that probably the infinite tsukoyomi is the only way for him like he really really wanna go there because he had nowheee to go

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

idk what you guys talking about but kisame really thought that it was madara, perhaps he was under genjutsu at the first time tobi shows his face and the second time he showed his face he really showed his true face. Thats why kisame said that this world really is full of lies because at that time probably the akatsuki is getting closer and closer to each other and since obito usually shows his goofy personality kisame had his doubts nothing to lose for and nowhere to go at that time, kisame thought that probably the infinite tsukoyomi is the only way for him like he really really wanna go there because he had nowheee to go

he was not under genjusu...if it was Bobito who made kisame under genjusu then why he saw same tobi face and call him Madara..

teh world of of lies kisame meant is how nobody saw through madara's deception (it was one exemple of tis world's deception in general)...

Bobito didn't say anything about his meeting with kisame..it was uchiha madara behind mask..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he was not under genjusu...if it was Bobito who made kisame under genjusu then why he saw same tobi face and call him Madara..

teh world of of lies kisame meant is how nobody saw through madara's deception (it was one exemple of tis world's deception in general)...

Bobito didn't say anything about his meeting with kisame..it was uchiha madara behind mask..
Thats english check the video, it obviously a some kind of joke like when people try to make fun of you.
For example

i call you fat then ill say i mean minamoto. It something like that. But i truly think that the first time they met kisame probably got under gentjutsu, then the next time obito showed his face he really showed he wasnt madara.

this is why kisame said after seeing that the world was truly full of lies. And he heartfully accept the infinite tsukoyomi bilief because kisame been through a lot as a ninja.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats english check the video, it obviously a some kind of joke like when people try to make fun of you.
For example

i call you fat then ill say i mean minamoto. It something like that. But i truly think that the first time they met kisame probably got under gentjutsu, then the next time obito showed his face he really showed he wasnt madara.

this is why kisame said after seeing that the world was truly full of lies. And he heartfully accept the infinite tsukoyomi bilief because kisame been through a lot as a ninja.
Tute read well my reply to anavi...

but nvm now read what rinnegan mask tobi say to Kaboto ...read well ok???? :

Tobi is telling Kabuto he stole some of hashirama's cells when he fought him in VOTE 2...

how can Bobito say that to kaboto when kaboto already had edo-madara in coffin..

when Kaboto revived Edo madara with edo tensei we got 2 Madaras running around :

1 edo madara teh other is Tobidara aka 2nd immortal uchiha Madara :

Tobidara is teh empty shell of uchiha Madara..

Tobidara is like Gedo mazo for juubi...

read well what tobi tells 5 kages during 5 kages summit :

tobi is teh weaker vessel of Madara...

Tobi needs to rejuvenile his reall vessel Madara through rinnetensei (read what temari tells him she says : "so u want to restore urself in full strenght??"..)..

Teh second immortalMadara tobidara was just using Bobito as temporary vessel untill he gets his real vessel MADARA revived and rejuveniled through rinnetensei....

read well what tobi is telling black zeso :

Just read Tobi is telling b zeso : "Rinnetesei was suposed to be used on me"...

But how can rinnetensei be used on tobi when tobi is alive??? (that can't be bobito who said that btw...)

what Tobi meant here is that nagato was supposed to cast rinnetesei on his other vessel Madara..

wha does that mean????...just becoz teh 4 ninja world war madara was revived via rinnetensei dont mean that rinne-Madara was dead...Teh rinnetensei's true purpose was to rejuvenile Madara's reall vessel and get it back to its prime state...But madara himself was never dead...HE WAS STILL ALIVE INSIDE BOBITO'S BODY..

It's all about Madara's body secrets engraved in teh uchiha stone...

Madara's body is very special...there could be 2 Bodies of Madara running around...

Madara and tobi is like voldmort and horcrux...

it's a bit like orochimaro technique..altho oro died but he could come throu sasuke body during itatchi fight..

mystery of tobi isn't over...masked tobi mystery is greater mystery then one piece trézor mystery...

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tute read well my reply to anavi...

but nvm now read what rinnegan mask tobi say to Kaboto ...read well ok???? :

Tobi is telling Kabuto he stole some of hashirama's cells when he fought him in VOTE 2...

how can Bobito say that to kaboto when kaboto already had edo-madara in coffin..

when Kaboto revived Edo madara with edo tensei we got 2 Madaras running around :

1 edo madara teh other is Tobidara aka 2nd immortal uchiha Madara :

Tobidara is teh empty shell of uchiha Madara..

Tobidara is like Gedo mazo for juubi...

read well what tobi tells 5 kages during 5 kages summit :

tobi is teh weaker vessel of Madara...

Tobi needs to rejuvenile his reall vessel Madara through rinnetensei (read what temari tells him she says : "so u want to restore urself in full strenght??"..)..

Teh second immortalMadara tobidara was just using Bobito as temporary vessel untill he gets his real vessel MADARA revived and rejuveniled through rinnetensei....

read well what tobi is telling black zeso :

Just read Tobi is telling b zeso : "Rinnetesei was suposed to be used on me"...

But how can rinnetensei be used on tobi when tobi is alive??? (that can't be bobito who said that btw...)

what Tobi meant here is that nagato was supposed to cast rinnetesei on his other vessel Madara..

wha does that mean????...just becoz teh 4 ninja world war madara was revived via rinnetensei dont mean that rinne-Madara was dead...Teh rinnetensei's true purpose was to rejuvenile Madara's reall vessel and get it back to its prime state...But madara himself was never dead...HE WAS STILL ALIVE INSIDE BOBITO'S BODY..

It's all about Madara's body secrets engraved in teh uchiha stone...

Madara's body is very special...there could be 2 Bodies of Madara running around...

Madara and tobi is like voldmort and horcrux...

it's a bit like orochimaro technique..altho oro died but he could come throu sasuke body during itatchi fight..

mystery of tobi isn't over...masked tobi mystery is greater mystery then one piece trézor mystery...
i didnt read the whole stuff you guys arguing about so yeah idk. this is why i dont like long theories too much stuff to think about that u get lost plus u say bobito kaboto it makes things worst bro well how about this?

madara was really the one who went to kisame looking old and all that stuff, madara made sure he got a mask and all that. it means what happen to kisame obito was still a child or probably not even born yet? see straight to the point

• Angry
Reactions: Hunty and minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt read the whole stuff you guys arguing about so yeah idk. this is why i dont like long theories too much stuff to think about that u get lost plus u say bobito kaboto it makes things worst bro well how about this?

madara was really the one who went to kisame looking old and all that stuff, madara made sure he got a mask and all that. it means what happen to kisame obito was still a child or probably not even born yet? see straight to the point
1- stop mok my englesh..

2nd- tobi mystery is not over..his real id is madara and funny tobi ws spiral zesu ok????..