Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Alright Yamii, welcome to your orientation. Through this orientation we'll basically explain the in's and outs of the Roleplay to make you a little bit more familiar and comfortable with it. You'll also get some nice little starter kumi to buy an ability or just save up if you want. Here's a brief overview of what we'll be covering in this Orientation, although I gave you some information about Biographies and the likes over discord I didn't want to overwhelm you so I'll go more into detail in this thread.

Biographies
Canon vs Custom Bios

Ranks
Specialties
Special Abilities (and their combinations HA/AE/KG/Mode)

Battling

Timeframe
Blocking, avoiding, dodging
Disagreements, quoting, and quoting etiquette
Official vs Unofficial battles

The Ninja World
Missions
Clans
Story Arcs

So first we'll start with Biographies, like I mentioned in DMs you have the opportunity to create pretty much whatever biography you want: an original character, a character from a separate anime. However when creating a canon biography (a character from the Naruto Universe) you must refer to the Special Bio and Ability Sub-forum here: https://animebase.me/forums/special-bio-ability-rules.427/

A lot of the biographies in the Naruto World are considered special bios and have certain requirements to obtain as they possess unique abilities you wouldn't be able to obtain otherwise. For example Pein, a character that's essentially six characters in one, whose capable of using the Six Paths of Pein and the Rinnegan can't just be made by anyone. Before we had something called battle tests for people to fight using the biography they wanted, to show they were competent and responsible enough to use their "overwhelming power" but now we just buy the characters and or abilities we want through kumi. Which I explained over discord is an OOC currency that is used for customs, abilities and a ton of other transactions. The cool thing about canon characters though is, you can skin them as your an OC or a character from a different anime as well for example, I have Hiruko (a character that was capable of utilizing multiple KG in a Naruto Movie) skinned as Taek Jae Kal: https://animebase.me/threads/genji-dragon-of-the-north.765216/

So just a quick review of what I went over, you can create any OC and or character from a anime besides Naruto as your biography, and even a skinned canon character (should you meet the requirements). Additionally you cannot add an ability to your biography that you do not yet possess, we ran into this problem when you added Poison Ninjutsu to your bio without actually purchasing the ability.

So you can find the template for the biographies here: https://animebase.me/threads/basic-bio-rules-template-ranks.717680/post-21841674

If you understand the information I just laid out here we can go more into depth about the specifics of a bio.

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright Yamii, welcome to your orientation. Through this orientation we'll basically explain the in's and outs of the Roleplay to make you a little bit more familiar and comfortable with it. You'll also get some nice little starter kumi to buy an ability or just save up if you want. Here's a brief overview of what we'll be covering in this Orientation, although I gave you some information about Biographies and the likes over discord I didn't want to overwhelm you so I'll go more into detail in this thread.

Biographies
Canon vs Custom Bios

Ranks
Specialties
Special Abilities (and their combinations HA/AE/KG/Mode)

Battling

Timeframe
Blocking, avoiding, dodging
Disagreements, quoting, and quoting etiquette
Official vs Unofficial battles

The Ninja World
Missions
Clans
Story Arcs

So first we'll start with Biographies, like I mentioned in DMs you have the opportunity to create pretty much whatever biography you want: an original character, a character from a separate anime. However when creating a canon biography (a character from the Naruto Universe) you must refer to the Special Bio and Ability Sub-forum here: https://animebase.me/forums/special-bio-ability-rules.427/

A lot of the biographies in the Naruto World are considered special bios and have certain requirements to obtain as they possess unique abilities you wouldn't be able to obtain otherwise. For example Pein, a character that's essentially six characters in one, whose capable of using the Six Paths of Pein and the Rinnegan can't just be made by anyone. Before we had something called battle tests for people to fight using the biography they wanted, to show they were competent and responsible enough to use their "overwhelming power" but now we just buy the characters and or abilities we want through kumi. Which I explained over discord is an OOC currency that is used for customs, abilities and a ton of other transactions. The cool thing about canon characters though is, you can skin them as your an OC or a character from a different anime as well for example, I have Hiruko (a character that was capable of utilizing multiple KG in a Naruto Movie) skinned as Taek Jae Kal: https://animebase.me/threads/genji-dragon-of-the-north.765216/

So just a quick review of what I went over, you can create any OC and or character from a anime besides Naruto as your biography, and even a skinned canon character (should you meet the requirements). Additionally you cannot add an ability to your biography that you do not yet possess, we ran into this problem when you added Poison Ninjutsu to your bio without actually purchasing the ability.

So you can find the template for the biographies here: https://animebase.me/threads/basic-bio-rules-template-ranks.717680/post-21841674

If you understand the information I just laid out here we can go more into depth about the specifics of a bio.
yep i understand more or less what your saying just a quick question what do you mean about this? "Disagreements, quoting, and quoting etiquette"

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
yep i understand more or less what your saying just a quick question what do you mean about this? "Disagreements, quoting, and quoting etiquette"
So essentially battling in this RP is turn based, you utulize techniques you've learned and or created to fight, and often times you manage to catch your opponent make a mistake or maybe you guys will just have a disagreement about the battle and or RP. This is handled through The Sensei Staff, and theres a general etiquette we expect roleplayers to display. But we'll get more into that when its time for it. For now I want you to through the template I linked in my first post does your biography follow that format? If so edit the bio accordingly and ask me if you have any questions.

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So essentially battling in this RP is turn based, you utulize techniques you've learned and or created to fight, and often times you manage to catch your opponent make a mistake or maybe you guys will just have a disagreement about the battle and or RP. This is handled through The Sensei Staff, and theres a general etiquette we expect roleplayers to display. But we'll get more into that when its time for it. For now I want you to through the template I linked in my first post does your biography follow that format? If so edit the bio accordingly and ask me if you have any questions.
alrite sure np i will follow the template and edit it
Post automatically merged:

the bio should be updated now , Do see if i left out anything i require to be put in

Last edited:

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
alrite sure np i will follow the template and edit it

the bio should be updated now , Do see if i left out anything i require to be put in
Nice and I can see it was approved, I should mention a few things about Biographies though before we move on. We should discuss what I call primary abilities, these are the KG/AE/HA/CC or 2 Adv.Nin that you may posess. KG = Kekkai Genkai, this is a bloodline limit usually these gives the user certain physical traits ans or abilities like the Kaguya clan, or Uchiha or Hyuuga (with the Sand KG being an exception its more like an AE). In the series AE are also considered KG, but in the roleplay are just mixtures of the basic elemental natures: Scorch Release (Wind/Fire) - Storm Release (Water/Lightning) etc etc. Then there are HA, they arent physical traits passed down but actually hidden techniques only certain ninja know, an example would be the Nara Clan and the Shadow Ninjutsu the Akimichi Clan and the Expansion Ninjutsu and thr Yamanaka Clan and their Mind Transfer Ninjutsu. Adv Ninjutsu are just that advanced forms of ninjutsu but arent necessarily elemental, Sound Ninjutsu, Poison and Bubblegum are examples. Lastly, CC ate custom clans they basically custom versions of the clans we see in the Narutoverse. These primary abilites can be stacked to a degree. If you have a KG/AE/HA you can stack it with another primary ability of another type. You cant have two KGs, two HAs, remember this locks you out of having modes and advanced ninjutsu when you go with dual ability. You cant do dual ability through a CC.

If you have any questions ask away additionally heres this thread for reference it should go into detail as well: https://animebase.me/threads/bio-rules-quick-access.718945/

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice and I can see it was approved, I should mention a few things about Biographies though before we move on. We should discuss what I call primary abilities, these are the KG/AE/HA/CC or 2 Adv.Nin that you may posess. KG = Kekkai Genkai, this is a bloodline limit usually these gives the user certain physical traits ans or abilities like the Kaguya clan, or Uchiha or Hyuuga (with the Sand KG being an exception its more like an AE). In the series AE are also considered KG, but in the roleplay are just mixtures of the basic elemental natures: Scorch Release (Wind/Fire) - Storm Release (Water/Lightning) etc etc. Then there are HA, they arent physical traits passed down but actually hidden techniques only certain ninja know, an example would be the Nara Clan and the Shadow Ninjutsu the Akimichi Clan and the Expansion Ninjutsu and thr Yamanaka Clan and their Mind Transfer Ninjutsu. Adv Ninjutsu are just that advanced forms of ninjutsu but arent necessarily elemental, Sound Ninjutsu, Poison and Bubblegum are examples. Lastly, CC ate custom clans they basically custom versions of the clans we see in the Narutoverse. These primary abilites can be stacked to a degree. If you have a KG/AE/HA you can stack it with another primary ability of another type. You cant have two KGs, two HAs, remember this locks you out of having modes and advanced ninjutsu when you go with dual ability. You cant do dual ability through a CC.

If you have any questions ask away additionally heres this thread for reference it should go into detail as well: https://animebase.me/threads/bio-rules-quick-access.718945/
yup i get it in a way with the abilities so like primary are the ones like the 5 basic ones and adv are like poison and medical one right?

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
yup i get it in a way with the abilities so like primary are the ones like the 5 basic ones and adv are like poison and medical one right?

Yup. Abilities are kinda split up into multiple different sections

Universal Abilities: These are abilities that practically ever bio has access too or can eventually achieve access too, this is: Medjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Yin-Yang, Advanced Fuuinjutsu, the Five Basic Elements; Fire, Wind, Water, Earth and Lightning and Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Kenjutsu

Custom Abilities: These are custom related abilities which are created by rpers for rpers and are usually only available on a few peoples biographies or a single persons biographies, these can be Custom Fighting Styles (CFS) or Custom Elements (CE) or even Custom Clans (CC).

Modes: This specific field is essentially what I said it is a Mode. This could be Sage Mode, Curse Mark Mode, Seven Heavenly Breaths or EIG. These Modes are abilities that you can activate that will temporarily enhance your overall combat abilities. These modes aren't passively active, and they only last for a limited amount of time but usually give a huge boost in strength.

Advanced Ninjutsu: these are advanced applications of normal ninjutsu but are not considered elemental ninjutsu. Bubblegum, Poison, Sound, Smoke, Ink and Puppetry are all forms of Advanced Ninjutsu.

Lastly there are what I call the Primary Abilities or the (KG/AE/HA) and or CC

These are the abilities where a raw majority of your arsenal stems from as these are usually the most expansive and powerful field in your bio and should often be the crux of your fighting style. KG's are Kekkei Genkai (or Bloodline Limits) and more often than not are shinobi with a physical change about them that enable them to perform a specific ability, most of these KGs offer passive benefits. For example the Hyuuga's Byakugan is a KG, the Sharingan is a KG, and Sage Transformation and Kaguya Clan are all KGs, take note of how all these take a physical presence in the users. These abilities are all biologically inherited

Then there are Advanced Elements, which in the series are also considered KG's but are advanced forms of the basic elements. This could be Scorch, Blast, Dark or Storm.

Then there are Hiden Abilities which are neither Physically Inherited and or an elemental ability, HA's are Hiden Abilities which are actually taught and kept within a clan. The Nara's Shadow Ninjutsu, and the Yamanaka's Mind Ninjutsu, and even Choji's Expansion Ninjutsu are all considered Hiden Arts that any ninja is capable of but is actually kept within or restricted too a certain group of people.

CC's are custom variants or Clans/KG or HA. They often have a variation of an Advanced Element, Physical Traits. We have a Wizard Clan, an Elf Clan, an Armored Ninja Clan etc etc. People often go crazy with these abilities and they are often pretty powerful.

In the Bio Access rules I lined earlier you can pair these abilities (except CC) together, into something called a Dual Ability, but with a Dual Ability you cannot add an Advanced Ninjutsu or a Mode to your biography. For example you could have Uchiha and Dark Release or Byakugan and Steel Release or even Yamanaka and Kaguya. You cannot pair the same type of Primary Ability twice, meaning you can't have: HA+HA or KG+KG or AE + AE

The only allowed Dual Abilities are as followed: AE+HA, AE+KG, KG+HA

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup. Abilities are kinda split up into multiple different sections

Universal Abilities: These are abilities that practically ever bio has access too or can eventually achieve access too, this is: Medjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Yin-Yang, Advanced Fuuinjutsu, the Five Basic Elements; Fire, Wind, Water, Earth and Lightning and Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Kenjutsu

Custom Abilities: These are custom related abilities which are created by rpers for rpers and are usually only available on a few peoples biographies or a single persons biographies, these can be Custom Fighting Styles (CFS) or Custom Elements (CE) or even Custom Clans (CC).

Modes: This specific field is essentially what I said it is a Mode. This could be Sage Mode, Curse Mark Mode, Seven Heavenly Breaths or EIG. These Modes are abilities that you can activate that will temporarily enhance your overall combat abilities. These modes aren't passively active, and they only last for a limited amount of time but usually give a huge boost in strength.

Advanced Ninjutsu: these are advanced applications of normal ninjutsu but are not considered elemental ninjutsu. Bubblegum, Poison, Sound, Smoke, Ink and Puppetry are all forms of Advanced Ninjutsu.

Lastly there are what I call the Primary Abilities or the (KG/AE/HA) and or CC

These are the abilities where a raw majority of your arsenal stems from as these are usually the most expansive and powerful field in your bio and should often be the crux of your fighting style. KG's are Kekkei Genkai (or Bloodline Limits) and more often than not are shinobi with a physical change about them that enable them to perform a specific ability, most of these KGs offer passive benefits. For example the Hyuuga's Byakugan is a KG, the Sharingan is a KG, and Sage Transformation and Kaguya Clan are all KGs, take note of how all these take a physical presence in the users. These abilities are all biologically inherited

Then there are Advanced Elements, which in the series are also considered KG's but are advanced forms of the basic elements. This could be Scorch, Blast, Dark or Storm.

Then there are Hiden Abilities which are neither Physically Inherited and or an elemental ability, HA's are Hiden Abilities which are actually taught and kept within a clan. The Nara's Shadow Ninjutsu, and the Yamanaka's Mind Ninjutsu, and even Choji's Expansion Ninjutsu are all considered Hiden Arts that any ninja is capable of but is actually kept within or restricted too a certain group of people.

CC's are custom variants or Clans/KG or HA. They often have a variation of an Advanced Element, Physical Traits. We have a Wizard Clan, an Elf Clan, an Armored Ninja Clan etc etc. People often go crazy with these abilities and they are often pretty powerful.

In the Bio Access rules I lined earlier you can pair these abilities (except CC) together, into something called a Dual Ability, but with a Dual Ability you cannot add an Advanced Ninjutsu or a Mode to your biography. For example you could have Uchiha and Dark Release or Byakugan and Steel Release or even Yamanaka and Kaguya. You cannot pair the same type of Primary Ability twice, meaning you can't have: HA+HA or KG+KG or AE + AE

The only allowed Dual Abilities are as followed: AE+HA, AE+KG, KG+HA
Ahhh i see i see i get it so now can i add a dual ability or do i have to wait alittle longer to earn kumi before i can add em in?

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Ahhh i see i see i get it so now can i add a dual ability or do i have to wait alittle longer to earn kumi before i can add em in?
A majority of the KG's HA and AE's are free, except Sand which is a KG so yeah you can have a Dual Ability right now. I would go look through this sub-forum to see what ability piques your interest. https://animebase.me/forums/special-bio-ability-rules.427/

Now let's delve deeper into Specialties, we talked a little bit about this in dms but we're gonna go deeper. I want you to read this thread: https://animebase.me/threads/bio-rules-quick-access.718945/post-21814300

And then do two things for me.

1. Give me a brief explanations of how many different specialties you can have MAXIMUM.

2. I want you to tell me which specialties you would go for.

Last edited:

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A majority of the KG's HA and AE's are free, except Sand which is a KG so yeah you can have a Dual Ability right now. I would go look through this sub-forum to see what ability piques your interest. https://animebase.me/forums/special-bio-ability-rules.427/

Now let's delve deeper into Specialties, we talked a little bit about this in dms but we're gonna go deeper. I want you to read this thread: https://animebase.me/threads/bio-rules-quick-access.718945/post-21814300

And then do two things for me.

1. Give me a brief explanations of how many different specialties you can have MAXIMUM.

2. I want you to tell me which specialties you would go for.
1) you can have up to 5 specialists maximum if i m not wrong (2primary+1secondary+1extra+1CF or 1 primary+2 secondary+1extra+1CF or 1primary+1secondary+1unique+1extra+1CF)
2)I would go for 1 primary+2secondary one (personal summoning specialist, naturalist summoning specialist and efficient chakra controller specialist

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Alright sounds good moving on to ranks.

Essentially there used to be a bunch of different ranks, which is why you'll see some weird restrictions like: Only Kage, Only Sannin, At least S-Class or maybe even S-Jounin. These are all ranks that used to exist but were removed, now there is only the canon ranks: Sage, Jonin, Chunin, Genin and Academy Student. You are Academy Student, and in order to rank up you can complete missions and battles and submit them, the higher the rank the greater access to abilities you are granted as well as the greater your base chakra and health and other perks mostly in regards to customs and custom fields. Here's a quick run down,

Academy Student:
The default bio rank
- Base health = 35 / Base chakra = 300
- 2 basic elements + 1 basic ninja skill up to C-ranks
- Able to submit up to C-rank customs of any learned fields

Genin:
Rank-up from Academy Student requires completion of 4 D/C-rank missions and/or battles
- Base health = 75 / Base chakra = 600
- 3 basic elements + 2 basic ninja skills up to B-ranks
- Able to submit up to B-rank customs of any learned fields

Chūnin:
Rank-up from Genin requires completion of any combination of 5 B/A-rank missions and/or battles
- Base health = 100 / Base chakra 1,000
- 4 basic elements + 4 basic ninja skills up to A-ranks (1 basic element up to S-ranks)
- Able to submit up to A-rank customs of any learned fields

Jōnin:
Rank-up from Chūnin requires completion of any combination of 6 S-rank missions and/or battles
- Base health = 160 / Base chakra = 1,600
- 5 basic elements + 4 basic ninja skills up to F-ranks
- Able to have a third bio
- Able to submit up to F-rank customs of any learned fields

Sage:
Rank-up from Jōnin requires completion of a sage mission or purchase for 25,000 kumi
- Base health = 200 / Base chakra = 2,000
- Able to submit a custom clan (CC)
- Able to learn a third custom fighting style (CFS)
- Able to make use of a potential fifth custom element (CE) on a bio
- Able to submit up to 4 CJ instead of the norm (3 per cycle)
- CJ limit increases to 45, up from the standard cap of 35

[Basic Elements are the 5 Basic Elements (Wind, Fire, Water etc)] [Basic Ninja Skills: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc]

Sage is the most prestigious rank and you get a unique title, and a bunch of other cool perks. Sages on NB are actually quite rare and if you eventually become one you'll instantly garner respect and praise !

Heres a reference of all the sages in the history of this roleplay: https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-official-sages.634309/

When ranking up through battle, your battles can sometimes be counted for two battles under unique circumstances. For example as an Academy Students you need to complete 4 of any combination of missions and battles. But when your battles are counted as two battles, you would only need 2 more either two more missions or any combination of missions and battles you want to do. If your wondering what is specifically required for your battle to count more its the difference in rank between you and your opponent. If your able to defeat a stronger opponent (which is determined by rank, not skill) you'll gain more rewards.

Lower & Higher Ranked Battles:
Fighting a bio one rank below your own rank = 0.5 points
Fighting a bio of equal rank = 1.0 points
Fighting a bio one rank above your own rank = 1.5 points
Fighting a bio two rank above your own rank = 2.0 points
Ex: You are Chūnin rank and all your fights are against Chūnin-rank bios. 6 are needed to rank up.
Ex: You are Chūnin rank and all your fights are against Sage-rank bios. 3. 3 are needed to rank up.

Additionally when defeating someone of equal rank you gain 500 Kumi, if they aren't equal rank you gain -50 kumi for every rank they are lower than you and +50 kumi for every rank they are above you.

If you have no questions we can move onto battles next. But make sure to absorb this information.

Here are the rank rules thread if you they ever update or anything like that: https://animebase.me/threads/basic-bio-rules-template-ranks.717680/

And here is where you would submit your rank ups: https://animebase.me/threads/ranking-reform-battle-submission.738513/

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright sounds good moving on to ranks.

Essentially there used to be a bunch of different ranks, which is why you'll see some weird restrictions like: Only Kage, Only Sannin, At least S-Class or maybe even S-Jounin. These are all ranks that used to exist but were removed, now there is only the canon ranks: Sage, Jonin, Chunin, Genin and Academy Student. You are Academy Student, and in order to rank up you can complete missions and battles and submit them, the higher the rank the greater access to abilities you are granted as well as the greater your base chakra and health and other perks mostly in regards to customs and custom fields. Here's a quick run down,

Academy Student:
The default bio rank
- Base health = 35 / Base chakra = 300
- 2 basic elements + 1 basic ninja skill up to C-ranks
- Able to submit up to C-rank customs of any learned fields

Genin:
Rank-up from Academy Student requires completion of 4 D/C-rank missions and/or battles
- Base health = 75 / Base chakra = 600
- 3 basic elements + 2 basic ninja skills up to B-ranks
- Able to submit up to B-rank customs of any learned fields

Chūnin:
Rank-up from Genin requires completion of any combination of 5 B/A-rank missions and/or battles
- Base health = 100 / Base chakra 1,000
- 4 basic elements + 4 basic ninja skills up to A-ranks (1 basic element up to S-ranks)
- Able to submit up to A-rank customs of any learned fields

Jōnin:
Rank-up from Chūnin requires completion of any combination of 6 S-rank missions and/or battles
- Base health = 160 / Base chakra = 1,600
- 5 basic elements + 4 basic ninja skills up to F-ranks
- Able to have a third bio
- Able to submit up to F-rank customs of any learned fields

Sage:
Rank-up from Jōnin requires completion of a sage mission or purchase for 25,000 kumi
- Base health = 200 / Base chakra = 2,000
- Able to submit a custom clan (CC)
- Able to learn a third custom fighting style (CFS)
- Able to make use of a potential fifth custom element (CE) on a bio
- Able to submit up to 4 CJ instead of the norm (3 per cycle)
- CJ limit increases to 45, up from the standard cap of 35

[Basic Elements are the 5 Basic Elements (Wind, Fire, Water etc)] [Basic Ninja Skills: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc]

Sage is the most prestigious rank and you get a unique title, and a bunch of other cool perks. Sages on NB are actually quite rare and if you eventually become one you'll instantly garner respect and praise !

Heres a reference of all the sages in the history of this roleplay: https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-official-sages.634309/

When ranking up through battle, your battles can sometimes be counted for two battles under unique circumstances. For example as an Academy Students you need to complete 4 of any combination of missions and battles. But when your battles are counted as two battles, you would only need 2 more either two more missions or any combination of missions and battles you want to do. If your wondering what is specifically required for your battle to count more its the difference in rank between you and your opponent. If your able to defeat a stronger opponent (which is determined by rank, not skill) you'll gain more rewards.

Lower & Higher Ranked Battles:
Fighting a bio one rank below your own rank = 0.5 points
Fighting a bio of equal rank = 1.0 points
Fighting a bio one rank above your own rank = 1.5 points
Fighting a bio two rank above your own rank = 2.0 points
Ex: You are Chūnin rank and all your fights are against Chūnin-rank bios. 6 are needed to rank up.
Ex: You are Chūnin rank and all your fights are against Sage-rank bios. 3. 3 are needed to rank up.

Additionally when defeating someone of equal rank you gain 500 Kumi, if they aren't equal rank you gain -50 kumi for every rank they are lower than you and +50 kumi for every rank they are above you.

If you have no questions we can move onto battles next. But make sure to absorb this information.

Here are the rank rules thread if you they ever update or anything like that: https://animebase.me/threads/basic-bio-rules-template-ranks.717680/

And here is where you would submit your rank ups: https://animebase.me/threads/ranking-reform-battle-submission.738513/
yeaa i get it all good :)

Yamii

Kin
12💸
Kumi
474💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright no I want you to go to the Battle Arena and make a thread title it [Orientation] - Yami and then link it here you don't have to type much. Mind you, we'll be alternating between this and that thread.
aye sir

Alright no I want you to go to the Battle Arena and make a thread title it [Orientation] - Yami and then link it here you don't have to type much. Mind you, we'll be alternating between this and that thread.
https://animebase.me/threads/orientation-yamii.765745/ heres the thread