Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Tip: Remember to post the jutsu you're using and describe what's happening. Your opponent won't know what your jutsu does if you only mention the name.

In response to the wind attack i form a row of handseals and focus fire chakra around my body. Flames spiral around me, protecting me from the wind before launching toward Tojiro in an arc.

"What was that? Trying to confuse me?"

(Katon: Kaen Senpū) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Reactions: Verta

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shocked at the speed of the response I grab a kunai with an explosive tag attached and toss it toward the flames to try and disperse them before they hit me, my response was to late and the tag exploded a few meters away from me causing me to be knocked backwards on to my back whilst incurring a few minor burns.

“ahhh *cough cough* *sigh*”

Quickly regaining my footing, I reach into my right side leg pouch and pull out 4 shuriken tossing them consecutively at my instructor then beginning to weave a string of handseals, after a short moment I then exhaled a large ball of fire towards my instructor.

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

Reactions: Ushiro

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Tip: Try not to use freeform moves to avoid jutsu. You'll need a technique to do that.

"Hehe. That was reckless. Maybe you need a lesson in evasion."

I begin running at my student as he throws shuriken my way. Taking out a kunai, i hold it in front of me and deflect every shuriken with practiced ease, producing little sparks with each clash of metal. When i see my student preparing another jutsu i stop and watch him cautiously. When a huge fireball is released, i quickly drop to the ground and use earth chakra to turn the ground into sand so i could easily dig though it. I travel underground as the fireball passes above me and emerge from the ground a couple meters behind Tojiro in his blind spot. From there i rush at him, delivering a powerful right hook to his side before turning around and thrusting my right leg behind me into his back, knocking him away.

"How about some taijutsu?"

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unable to stop the rushing attack I flew 3 meters backwards after being hit with a powerful kick.

“WOAH“

Rolling back to my feet I pull out a kunai and begin running at my instructor head-on, getting closer towards my instructor I throw my kunai at just below knee hight then stop and pivot on my left leg so as I set up for a high kick with my right leg, connecting with my instructors upper chest my kick pushes him back a small amount. Landing on my right leg I swing my left leg around and perform a round house kick connecting with his shoulder and knocking him backwards.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Seeing my student running at me with a kunai in hand, i raise my arms in front of my chest in a defensive stance, excited to see what he would do. When he unexpectedly throws his kunai too low for me to deflect with my own, i pivot on my right foot and slide my left leg behind me, allowing the kunai to fly past me. I almost don't notice the kick that follows and barely block it with my forearm but get pushed back regardless.
"Not bad."

I see the next kick coming and bend my knees to duck beneath it and take a big step forward, thrusting my right palm upward into his abdomen and sending him a couple meters into the air.

With my opponent airborne i back up while forming a handseal and release a stream of flame toward the ground beneath him. It erupts into a raging column of flames and carries him further upward while roasting him from below.

"Some jutsu have shorter ranges than others but at this distance i don't need to worry about being out of range."

Not done yet, i gather lightning chakra around my right fist to surround it in a sphere of glowing energy. As i do so i leap into air where my opponent is and swing my fist into his side, unleasing the energy all at once. The resulting explosion would be deafening and send him flying off to his right near the river 8 meters away.

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.
(Katon: Yūgana Honoo) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra and doing the tiger hand seal, shoots an intense fire stream at the opponents feet which then lifts them into the air in the eruption of a column of intense flames. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.
(Raiton: Sandā Sāburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Description: The user gathers lightning chakra around his fist, generating a sphere of pure lightning around it. The user can then punch a target, unleashing the lightning in the form of a localized electrical explosion.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unable to avoid the strike to my abdomen I am thrown into the air. Knowing that my instructor would be up to something I immediately start weaving hand seals, one I see the column of fire erupting upward towards me I time it so as I release a burst of air from my mouth at a diagonally upward angle witch throws me out of the way of the flames and out of view.

“few that was close”

Landing on my feet I bigin to sense a building of chakra fro where I remember last seeing my instructor. Pulling a kunai from my pouch I begin running towards the left side of the flames at a medium speed, once being in view of where my instructor should have been I notice he is not there and begin to become a bit more defensive. Whilst looking for him a shadow passed over my head so I glanced up thus seeing my instructor mid air. I start weaving handseals whilst simultaneously inhaling a large breath, moments later I begin firing small balls of fire directed at him mid air but also shooting a few scattered below where he was.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Damage: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I watch as my student narrowly evades the flames and positions himself for a counterattack. When i see small fireballs coming at me i retrieve a flash bomb from my pouch and lob it over them while i take multiple hits on my way down from the burning spheres. The bomb would detonate and blind you as i land on the ground and start rolling to get the flames off my body.

"Agh! That's hot! It's just as i remember it! Ow! ... Don't get cocky now, i just haven't been hit by a fireball in a while. Thought it'd be fun."

Getting up, i form a string of handseals and appear to dissolve from my feet to my head into a shower of sakura petals.

"Now can you counter Genjutsu?"

Invisible, i run toward your left invisible to you as masses of illusionary petals floating in the air surround you and block your vision. Pulling a sword from a sheathe at my hip, i imbue the blade with lightning chakra drop it from my grasp. Instead of falling to the ground the sword levitates i the air and next to it two copies made of lightning appear. Using hand gestures a i control the blades from a mid range distance, making them spin rapidly and attack you from both the front and sides.

( Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.
(Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn)
Damage: 30
Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s through hand gestures. While controlling the weapons, the user cannot mold chakra for other techniques and needs to keep focus.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blinded by the flash bomb I stagger backwards whilst simultaneously pulling a Kunai in preparation to defend myself. As the effects of the flash bomb begin to wear off I just manage to see my instructor transform into sakura petals, I look around to assess the situation and after looking around and not seeing any trace of my instructor I immediately asume genjutsu or some sort of camouflage technique.

“Thinking logically from what I learned in the academy the fastest action would be to attempt break genjutsu then if that doesn’t work try searching around for him” (though to himself)

Using the kunai I had in my hand I create a small slice in the top of my left hand in an attempt to relieve the genjutsu, immediately after the cut the sakura petals dissipate and I can now clearly see my instructor holding a sword witch he imbued with lighting chakra. Seeing him let go of the sword and It begin to levitate I weaved a string of handseals and moments later a large gust of wind blew in lose sand and dust covering the field and possibly blinding the instructor. Using the low visibility to his advantage he formes handseals then jumps into the air afterwards exhaling a stream of compressed air towards the ground, he fires himself above the sand and dust giving him a clear view of his instructor where he launches a plethora of kunai in an almost x pattern towards and around him.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright, i think you've got a good sense of how battles go. Read some battles in the BA or have your own fights there to get some more practice. Everything you need to know about Genjutsu and how to counter it can be found here: Link

Now we move onto Training:

What is Training?

Training takes place in the Training Grounds. This is where you learn to properly use the abilities you’ve acquired and gain access to jutsu. It’s also where you can learn how the RP works like we’re doing now.

Official jutsu (found in the Jutsu section) are not learned by default so you must go through training to learn them. There are exceptions specified by the Head of Training (Detective L) that include Method Training which i’ve talked about before.

Who is Allowed to Teach?

Sensei, distinguished by our orange names, are primarily responsible for training students. We have gone through tests like the official sensei exam to ensure we are knowledgeable enough to fulfill our roles. Until recently we were only able to teach abilities we’ve learned before but now Sensei can teach any ability except a certain few i’m sure are listed somewhere. >.>

Some RP Moderators can teach as well but mainly for fields Sensei can’t.

How To Start Training?

1) Have an approved bio. Also consult the Battle Ranks to check what jutsu ranks you can learn as you may not be able to complete the training until you’ve ranked up.

2) Look for a Sensei. You can find a list of all them on the Official Sensei Table or just find someone online with an orange name. AB’s Discord server is useful for getting in contact with Sensei. There are sections there for new members to find Sensei,

3) Ask the person of who you want training of in a polite and respectful way if he or she can train you. Don't expect an instant reply, be patient.

4) When you have found someone and discussed what you want to learn, you can start training in the Training Grounds section. Once you have created the thread for your training and added the correct prefix (for example, KG for a Kekkei Genkai), usually titled “[Insert Sensei Name Here] Trains [Insert Username Here]” then you may proceed with your training.

You can also learn custom techniques from other RPers in the Custom Grounds section of the Training Grounds. I'll go over that later when i cover customs. In case you want to learn about certain facets of the RP on your own, there are numerous guides available in the Rules, Guides, and Updates section. The Hitchhiker's Guide is especially useful for new members as it summarizes everything about the Naruto RP in one easily navigable thread.

There are three topics i can cover next. Which would you like to start with?

• Bio Abilities and how to get them
  • Crafting your adventure in the Ninja World
  • Creating your very own techniques: Customs

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
What Are Customs?

They are original techniques or abilities created by a member for their own personal use. Customs can be made for a variety of fields ranging from simple elemental techniques to Medical Ninjutsu and entirely new fields like Custom Clans. With so many options available, each member could create their own unique style of RP, much like a ninja in the manga can create his own unique set of skills.

Custom Jutsu/Techniques

These pertain to custom Ninjutsu (elemental or not), Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu or Kekkei Genkai Techniques.

Custom Jutsu (CJ):
The standard customs that usually make up the bulk of one's custom arsenal. RPers are allotted an initial 35 CJ slots.

Custom Weapons:
These are unique weapons that are associated with one's bio. RPers can have one CW per approved bio, with their forms and abilities varying greatly. CW do not count towards the 35 CJ slots and can be dropped freely.

Custom Summoning Contracts:
These are contracts and contracted animals that are derived neither from the Naruto nor the Boruto series. Each bio is able to sign up to two contracts and summon animals to assist them in battle or in other endeavors. Ordinarily, only species existing in reality are approvable but RPers can choose to purchase the right to submit a contract for a mythical or legendary species.

- CJ of any of the above are submitted here: Custom Jutsu Submission - IV

Custom Ninja Tools:
For those bios that are to make use of more technological tools or weapons—scientific ninja tools of the Boruto series—RPers can have up to five personal tools.

-Submitted here: Custom Technology Submission

Custom Fighting Styles:
These are a means of fighting that revolve around a particular close-quarter-combat or weapon-based style. Unlike what can be submitted as basic Taijutsu or Kenjutsu CJ, these ought to be more fundamentally distinct, with the Hyūga Clan's Gentle Fist being a prime canon example. RPers are able to submit up to three CFS, with 10 CFSJ per CFS that do not count towards the 35 CJ limit.

-Submitted here: Custom Fighting Style Submission

-Submitted here: Custom Fighting Style Technique Submission

~Other custom fields i won't get into right now are Custom Medical Jutsu, Custom Mangekyō Sharingan, Custom Elements and Custom Clans. The first two require a particular ability or skill to be purchased so they aren't as accessible to new RPer's. The last two are more complicated but i can cover those in another post.

Basic Rules

Rank and Training Restrictions:
You can submit techniques regardless of your ninja rank but only up to the highest allowed rank you can use. An example is obtaining Genin rank and submitting B rank customs. If you're training in a particular skill, you can only use customs of a You also cannot submit customs for an ability you do not have at the time of submission. An example is submitting Dust Release techniques without having the appropriate biography.

Custom Jutsu Users:
Once you get your first custom technique approved you are required to make your own custom jutsu thread in the Custom Jutsu Users Sub-forum. Your thread must follow the rules expressed in this thread, which you can find stickied in the Custom Jutsu Users sub-forum.

Trading Customs:
Members are able to teach their new customs to their friends and share techniques with everyone they meet. To do so they must create a thread in the Custom Grounds where he will teach the other member his custom and how to use it correctly. After the training is complete, the technique can be added to the member's Custom Jutsu Thread. Each custom can only be taught to 6 people each; teachings cannot be revoked on a whim and are otherwise permanent.

I'm sure there are other rules i haven't mentioned about submitting customs which can usually be found on the first page of each submission thread or the marker made when the thread is opened for submissions.

Now unless you have questions for me, which of the two remaining sections should i cover next?

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
What is the Ninja World?

The Ninja World, or NW for short, is a special part of the RP. The world setting of the RP, the Ninja World has separate rules and restrictions that need to be pointed out. Past iterations of the Ninja World were modeled after the Five Elemental Nations; the world was divided politically into these nations as well as the Akatsuki (an official rogue ninja organization), and other rogue ninja. Today, the NW is created in the image of the Warring States Period, a time similar to when Madara and Hashirama were children. The world, unlike in their time, uses its own unique and dynamic lore and rules The history, while difficult to simplify into a single sentence, begins after the collapse of a vast empire known as the Freehold of Hanguri. Following the collapse, a political power vacuum formed which created the circumstances that allowed a handful of clans to vie for dominance.

In many ways, the Ninja World section offers a story mode sandbox experience within the RP; it allows one to go much more in depth than they would normally. With near complete freedom, you can become a member of a clan, form your own clan, claim territory, ally and compete with other clans, and collect artifacts of a lost golden age.

Ninja World Rules

Clans and Rogue Ninja:

Clans and Rogue Ninja Represent the first half of the Ninja World population. Those who are not associated with villages fall into this category. Clans consist of numerous small organizations vying for landmarks, Ryo, and artifacts in order to progress to their goal of village status. The enriching setting with ever evolving mechanics, how you get there is entirely up to you and your clan; it is a system that offers significant versatility in progression towards the ultimate goal. One can proceed on a diplomatic path, solving conflicts and obtaining resources through trade deals and diplomacy, forming tight knit alliances in the face of adversity. Another clan can walk the path of war, defeating other clans in order to strengthen and enlarge their own. How clans operate are entirely up to their constituents; they can be democratic, monarchical, autocratic, etc. In this world, one can form their own clan, join another, or even operate as a rogue. Rogue Ninja, on the other side of this coin, operate outside of the law of villages and clans. They can be members of the Akatsuki, or simply lone wolves that roam the world independently of others.

Villages:

Villages are much larger civilizations that, as the name Hidden Village suggests, where ninja reside. Hidden Villages are run by a Kage and their council. From their positions of power they train its citizens to be ninja from a young age and use them as manpower in missions that others would be willing to pay for, from weeding a garden for a single payment to a budget from a country it resides in for providing soldiers in case of war. Villagers are able to complete Village Missions, assigned by the Kage and their Council, in order to carrying out these goals and better their village.

Story Arcs:

Story Arc organization is central to how time flows in the Ninja World. In the NW, events and activities that occur in the world are part of a universalized timeline involving story arcs. This means that events which occur in the world occur simultaneously for all players. Arcs are a strict set of a rules for how biographies enter the world, requiring that only one of an RPer's biographies is allowed to set foot into the NW at a time. This means that during a story arc, one is not able to change their biography before the next arc begins. You can only change your WSE (Warring States Era) biography, or update them, in between story arcs (typically a grace period lasting one week). Dropping your WSE bio also involves fully resetting your NW progress.

Entering the World:

Once your Warring States Era designated biography has been approved, you will be able to enter the Ninja World! The Ninja World is divided into over 200 landmarks, giving players ample room to control their adventures. When entering the world with a new WSE biography means you can only spawn in unclaimed landmarks. There is world maps and navigation guide can be found in their corresponding threads. Once you've decided on a landmark, you can join the world and post in it!

Travelling in the Ninja World is done by posting in each individual landmark, passing in a line through adjacent landmarks. There is a required 45 minute window before one can post in the next landmark, which can be reduced through artifacts (to be explained later in the guide). One can also alter their path with certain Space-Time techniques, like Kamui.

Ryo, Artifacts, & the Marketplace:

While the RP Currency is Kumi, Tho exists as an in game currency used exclusively in the NW forums. Ryo is used for a number of purposes; it can be used in the marketplace to acquire artifacts, used in trades and treaties, exchanged for services, or even used for bounties and acquiring land in the Ninja World.

Ryo is popularly used to acquire artifacts from the Ninja World Marketplace. These marketplaces are spread throughout the Ninja World and are a hub for acquiring artifacts, items which can range from powerful relics to potent modifiers on landmarks. They are relics of a past technological golden age, shrouded in mystery, and can even be as powerful to shape the planet itself. They are medicines and utility, and everything in between.

Missions:

Missions are done using storyboard elements to offer RPers the chance to choose story board elements to craft and create their own narrative in order to complete objectives and earn rewards. The rewards traditionally encompass a payout of Ryo and Kumi, as well as a chance to earn an artifact based on the rank of the mission attempted. There is no minimum word count or detail requirement, and the prerequisites for completion rise with the rank and number of elements picked for the mission. It is recommended reading the full missions thread before attempting a mission.

So, the above is from one of the guides i mentioned earlier summing up the essential parts of the NW. A lot has been omitted for brevity's sake, so i'll fill you in on anything you want to know more about. I've added some links in bold where relevant but the full list of rules can be found here: Link

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright, moving on the the last topic - Acquiring Bio Abilities

As you rank up and progress in the Naruto RP you'll find there are many abilities and character bios available to you. Some of them are easily obtainable and others require you to be a certain rank, already have certain abilities, or pay a high cost. Depending on what you enjoy you might want your bio to have a certain set of skills to match their character, create interesting combinations, or simply make them as powerful as possible. Good news is there are such a wide range of Canon and Custom abilities that whatever goal you have can be reached with enough time and effort. Bad news is you can't cram every single ability onto a bio but you won't need to when you have access to a second bio and later on a third bio as you rank up.

Bio Abilities

The Bio Chart shows all obtainable abilities with links to their individual rules. There are broken in several categories:

Hidden Abilities (HA) - Skills limited to certain clans like the Nara or Aburame Clans.
Kekkei Genkai (KG) - Bloodline traits like the Sharingan or Byakugan
Advanced Ninjutsu (AN) - Specialized forms of Ninjutsu like Puppetry and Ink Ninjutsu
Modes - A state that increases the users abilities like Sage Mode or Eight Inner Gates
Advanced Elements (AE) - Elements that are a combination of two elements like Wood release or Lava release
Universal Abilities - Abilities that can be used with any bio should the requirements be met. For example, Fuuinjutsu or Medical Ninjutsu

Certain Canon characters existing in the Naruto series like Sasuke Uchiha and Sasori each have their own rules they abide by as well.

Not all combinations of abilities are possible so here's a guide you can refer to: Link

Custom Elements (CE) - Elements that do not appear in the manga/anime and are made by the RPers themselves. Not only are most CE stronger than normal elements, but they can be used by any bio the RPer uses, regardless of what type of bio it is and which KG/HA/other abilities the bio has.

Custom Clans (CC) - Clans that do not appear in the manga/anime and are made by the RPers themselves. Unlike CE, CC can have a set of custom abilities (logically related with each other), while CE are limited to 'one' ability. As a result they can be quite powerful.

The Kumi System

Kumi is the currency of the RP, used to purchase abilities, bios, and more across the RP. This currency is gained when you battle, complete missions, trade/buy items from other RPers, and even when you make posts within the Naruto RP section. New roleplayers with an approved biography begin with 3,000 kumi and those with bios prior to this begin with 1,000 kumi.

A Tier List of all purchasable abilities can be found here: Link

Purchasing Abilities

Thanks to recently implemented forum plugins, tracking and managing Kumi has been made easier. Your Kumi can be found under your profile picture or in your Wallet, which can be found in the bold link or by clicking the arrow beside the "shop" button at the top right of your page, to the left of your profile picture.

The Official Kumi Shop can be found in the bold link or by clicking the Shop button on the Navbar by your profile picture in the top right of the page.

When purchasing or selling Customs, make sure to use the Kumi Exchange Center. This is where the exchange of customs for Kumi is accounted for and added or subtracted from your Wallet by a Mod. This is also where you handle bets and wagers on battles you are and aren't involved in respectively.

Earning Kumi

Because the Kumi System is universally applied, roleplayers will not be confined to a specific way to earn Kumi. The two primary means to earn Kumi initially are through Official Battles and Ninja World Role-playing. Kumi will also be awarded through tournaments, events, and mini-events, like trivia.

Official Battles: Earning Kumi through Official Battles can be done in either the Battle Arena or the Ninja World. Earning Kumi through these battles requires that you win the battle. Fighting an opponent of equal rank will award the winner with 500 Kumi. This increases or decreases by 50 Kumi per rank. For example, a Chunin beating a Genin would gain 450 Kumi. One can also make bets with others in order to acquire more Kumi by betting on battles and events. In the case that a member wins via time limit, he or she will only gain half of the kumi that they would normally gain from winning the battle.

That's all for the orientation. I hope by now you've gotten a good grasp of the Naruto RP as a whole and what is possible within the system. In case you want to look up something i haven't mentioned, all the rules and guides can be found here. Or you can simply contact a Sensei, RP Moderator, another RPer to help you along the way.

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, thanks you heaps ushiro. You have been an awesome sensei and I really appreciate the fact that even tho I am slow at replying we managed to get through this, I would also like to thank the time and effort you have put into developing my skills as a member of the nrp and I hoe that one day I’ll be able to have a decent fight against you.

Thank you again and kind regards,
Verta