Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Standard R&Rs: This refers to >>>LoK's Rule and Regulations<<<
  • Terrain: The grassy training grounds, where we currently stand.
  • Range: Medium (5 to 15 meters)
  • Element & Jutsu Usage: Only up to ranks that you can use
  • Type of Battle: No killing allowed
  • Bio: Tiashe Raggs
Although I already know which bio you are using, please post it in the beginning of your reply anyway, as that is what you will have to do in the first post of your future fights as well.
[HR[/HR]
Tiashe stood opposite his student, around ten meters away. So, you have no questions eh? Well then, let's get right into it shall we? The young teacher smiled at his student. We will start off lightly and then go on to the stronger things. I will tell you how to counter, and I want to see if you can perform those actions.

Taking 3 kunais out of his ninja pouch, Tiashe threw them at his student. All three of them were thrown at the same level; aiming for Rin's torso. As he threw them, Tiashe gave instructions. Quickly, take out 3 kunai of your own and throw them at my kunai in order to deflect them away from you! Once he was sure she had safely deflected them away from herself, Tiashe explained to her what she just did. What we did just now is considered as freeform. That is, we did not have to use any techniques. So if an opponent thrown something at you that you know is not particularly a technique, you can counter however you want, as long as it is within reason. For example, although you handled these kunai by throwing your own at it, you could also just dodge it by sidestepping. However, you would not be able to do this with an actual technique coming at you. Do you understand?

Tiashe paused for a bit, making sure his student understood what was going on.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe watched as his student countered his attack, smiling in approval. Very well, let me take it up a notch then. Let's see if you can counter this one! Use what I have taught you about elemental strengths and weaknesses, and the rank of attacks. Molding chakra in his gut and heating it, Tiashe inhaled deeply before exhaling around 5 small balls of fire towards Rin. As they traveled towards her, he gave her a hint on how to defend. Remember, fire is weak to water! And with that, he watched to see how she would counter. If she didn't, well then... he supposed he would have a fried student in need of some medical attention.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Kin
15💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rin started to perform the hand signs to perform (Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence and created a body of water to counter all of the small balls of fire. The water style technique went through the fireballs and attacked Tiashe.

(Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) - Water Style: Water Heavens Convergence
Type:supplementary/defense
Chakra:15
Damage:30
Description:the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.

Last edited:

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice, it seems you can use your elements to efficiently defend! As Tiashe was confronted by his students weakened technique, he started preparing for his own counter whilst declaring, But let's see what you do against this one! Performing a single hand seal, due to his specialty in water, Tiashe expelled a large amount of water from his mouth onto the incoming attack. But since Tiashe's water overpowered Rin's water, his attack would go on to strike her, if she did not defend in time.

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
Range: Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit handseals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become cement-like.

Not stopping there, Tiashe gathered wind chakra in his lungs before expelling it from his mouth in the form of a sphere. It would travel to Rin, attacking her if she did not defend. As it travelled towards her, he shouted so she could hear him, No hints this time! You have to figure out what would be the best element to counter this one.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

OOC: I'm gonna give you an explanation of what happened right now so you're not confused. Basically, you sent a C-Rank water technique against my D-Rank fire. Since water is strong to fire, it is effectively like your water technique was a B-Rank. D-Ranks have 20 damage points and B-Ranks have 40 damage points. Now, going by the rules below, since the difference between the two techniques is 20 damage points (I bolded the relevant one), your technique, which was stronger, cancelled my fire and became a D-Rank. So I had a D-Rank water technique coming to me.

In order to counter your water, I used a B-Rank water. Since water against water has no strength or weakness, my technique does not go up a rank like yours did. However, since it is stronger than your now D-Rank technique, my water, which has 40 damage points interacts with your 20 damage point technique and cancels it out. And it continues to you as a D-Rank. Basically the same thing you did, but I reversed it. So what you have to do now is use something to counter my water, and depending on how you counter, you will either counter or not counter my wind after. That means, if you just nullify my attack, then you will find the wind coming to you. But if you over power mine, then there will be no wind coming to you. I suggest you do the former, cause I wanna see how you would counter the wind, and thus end this spar. If you don't, then I'll have to extend this fight to examine your knowledge a bit more.

— 5-10 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 30 Damage Points

15-20 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 20 Damage Points

— 25-30 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 10 Damage Points

— 35-40 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues unchanged

Kin
15💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easy enough! Rin created a solid earth style wall as the earth rises up and takes form to block the water style jutsu

(Doton: Renga no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Practice Brick Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks.

Still too easy! Rin pulled out a lighter and opened the flame, and proceeded to turn the flame into a wall of fire to defend from the wind style jutsu

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Last edited:

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, unless I'm mistaken, your bio can only use fire and water at the moment. Although, you did have the right idea of countering water with earth. Also, note that since earth is strong to water, you would only have needed a D-Rank. But anyways, I wanted you to counter using water since that is the only thing you could have done with your current bio and rank. Please try again.

Kin
15💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too easy! Rin weaved the tiger seal and slammed her foot to the ground causing water to come up and charge toward Tiashe but at the same time charge toward her attack.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Still too easy! Rin pulled out a lighter and opened the flame, and proceeded to turn the flame into a wall of fire to defend from the wind style jutsu

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note that you used a C-Rank water technique to counter my weakened one (D-Rank), so your water would continue on as a D-Rank, losing one rank, leaving me to counter it. You didn't make any mention of this in your post though... Also, since your water would have continued on, I would never have had the chance of performing that wind technique of mine, and so you would not have had to defend with that wall of flames. Instead, you would have continued with your own attack. But anyways, I'll stop the battling here... Do you have any questions before we move back to the original training thread?