Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Hello, sorry for the delay. First off can you tell me if you’ve RPd before and if yes to what extent would you rate yourself on a scale of 10?

Also, how much do you know about the NBrp? Andd lastly would you like a RP based training(where we RP as our bios) or a straight out facts training?

Klosu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello, sorry for the delay. First off can you tell me if you’ve RPd before and if yes to what extent would you rate yourself on a scale of 10?

Also, how much do you know about the NBrp? Andd lastly would you like a RP based training(where we RP as our bios) or a straight out facts training?
Sorry for the delay too.First, I havent RPd before, this is my first time doing this, and I know nothing in NRP.
For the last question, yeah it looks fun.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty, sorry for the delays but we can at least get you started now ^^
So Welcome to the RP. In this thread I will hopefully be able to deliver the mass amount of information you'll need to push through our RP system.

We should be able to cover the following in a timely manner:

Biographies
Canon vs Custom Bios
Ranks​
Specialties​
Special Abilities (and their combinations HA/AE/KG/Mode)​

Battling

Timeframe​
Blocking, avoiding, dodging​
Disagreements, quoting, and quoting etiquette​
Official vs Unofficial battles​

The Ninja World
Missions​
Clans​
Story Arcs​

To start with, biographies.

You'll need to create a thread in the RPG Character Biographies section, using the Template Found in This Thread. If that link didn't work, it's the last post of the thread.

You can have initially two biographies approved, and once they are approved (by a moderator) you are not allowed to edit them in anyway. You may however resubmit them after one month if you feel they need to be updated, but I think I'm getting ahead of myself here.

As for what to create for you first bio, well that's up to you. There are restrictions in place, but I'd rather you tell me what sort of character you were thinking about creating, and I'll let you know how we can make that work.

So have a think about one thing for me: would you like an OC (Original Creation) character (or simply just as a character from another Anime/Manga), or just Role Play as your favourite Naruto Character (Otherwise known as a Canon Character/bio).

For example, I have two biographies. The first is Kenshin Himura; a Custom Character (by all definitions of our RP) which I tool from Rurouni Kenshin. I also have the Seven Tails Jinchuuriki, Fuu. A canon character, meaning there are certain restriction placed upon that bio... and boost too!

Klosu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, been waiting for this. Ive already did my bio and it got approved, it was an OC bio. So let's just proceed to the next lesson.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, then we'll move onto battles!

You'll more than likely do most of you battles in the ~>Arena<~ where you'll simply make a thread and await someone to accept your challenge. Generally for battles, it's best to get a feel of how they work via simply practising them. Also letting your opponent know you are new will allow them to scale down there efforts and give you pointers as you go.

In the opening post of your battle, in if you've had a look at others, you'll notice them stating a handful of rules:

Standard R&R's (Rules and Regulations, also know as ~>LoK's R&R's.<~)​
You are of course free to alter these rules, by adding things such as: Only two elements or Only Taijutsu/Kenjutsu. However there is a section to place this further down.​
Terrain: You and your partner(s) must decide on a terrain which you will battle on and additionally the weather. This does not mean that the field and weather can't change through the use of a jutsu.​
Generally people will post a picture or even a basic description from the anime, such as: Rocky terrain were Madara and Guy fought.​
Range: Where both of you exactly stand. Short ( 0 to 5 meters ) , medium ( 5 to 15 meters ) or long range from each other (15+ meters) at the start of the battle.​
Element & Jutsu Usage/Type of battle: You can choose which and how many elements you want to use in a battle (from the ones you learned), but also whether custom jutsu's/elements are allowed or not.​
This allows you to restrict you and you opponent to using any number of fields or abilities. You can 'turn off' use of customs if you so choose. Also here where you'd state if it's a ninjutsu only battle or taijutsu only battle. You can even state it's a team battle using both of your bios vs both of your opponent's bios. There is a lot of creative freedom in battles, so let lose and try out different things to see what suits you the most!​
Bio: Agree on which bio each participant uses.​
Simply post a link to your bio here. In your opponent's post, they'll post their bio at the start of the post, before making the reply.​

So any questions about that, or any questions from the Battle Rules Thread?

Klosu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question. What will happen if one of us took days to reply in the battle?
And it would be great to have a example battle thread.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So generally, you are able to set a time-limit for replies. By default, there is a three day reply limit, unless stated otherwise. If the timelimit passes, you move would be considered as successful (everything you attacked with would hit) meaning that you would most likely win. If you are using ~>health rules<~ (as the Ninja World uses by default, more on both of those later) there is a chance that your opponent may survive.

Simply put, if you pass time limit, you lose and your opponent can claim a win from that.

so... if you give me a second, we can have a practice battle in the arena!

~>Practice Battle<~

Last edited: