Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's how I tried to build my arsenal, it was tough though. You may want to try out abilities first before focusing on your abilities so you know what you like the most. Also you may wanna choose which of the basic 5 you like the most first before you develop advanced abilities, take me for example I built up my wind customs first then went onto Dark Release and made a ton of them.

Yes you can do Solo Missions all day long, there is no limit on submissions... yet.

Yes you do get Kumi and Ryo for doing clan Missions.

Again look through my Orientation Plan, select a few on the list you want to know more of. More questions will arise. Or we could have a Mock Battle and I can give you tips as we progress.

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today, I finally got to decide what path I'd be heading in!

KG = Sharingan
AE = Dark Release

Do you teach Dark Release? By any chance? :hypnotobi:

Also, we could have a Mock Battle and then maybe continue with some training? I sort of have an overall idea of the things that's listed in the orientation thread, more or less, but there are of course things that I'd probably step into along the way, but I'd keep those for later. My goal right now is to get the fundamentals (which we have covered pretty well so far), but before I start going on missions, I'd also like to get a bit better with battles and learn some more useful things.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do teach Dark Release, it's actually one of my specialities. If you want me to teach you when you update your biography and it's approved etc, make the thread and link me on Discord or on here through VMs.

Mock Battle it is. Would you like to reply to Scenario #3 or start a fresh?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Alright, Let's go.

Lena raises he hand into the sky and sends a blast of wind from her hands into the air. The clouds suddenly got darker and the environment around them became stormy, the perfect setting for a battle. The clouds begin to gather up and the chakra within them creates a cutting tornado that forms directly above her opponent, the slicing wind as powerful as that of an F-5 Tornado. After sending her chakra into the air, Lena focuses her chakra through the ground and creates a pair of wooden pillars that shoot up from the ground and wrap around both of Grimmjow's legs and begin to tighten, keeping him on the spot.

"You're not moving anywhere. Now show me what you've got."

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Chakra:
1600 -30 -10

Reactions: RuckenTM

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hachiman sees Lena raise her hand into the sky, sending a blast of wind from her hands into the air, shortly after, the clouds started to get darker and a large tornado started taking form right above Hachiman, with no hesitation, Hachiman would perform one handseal, and create multiple large dragon-shaped fireballs, big enough to face the incoming Tornado, firing them straight towards the large tornado, cancelling the tornado.

Out of a sudden, the ground underneath Hachiman started shaking, wooden pillars were swirling around Hachiman's legs, they had been unleashed from the ground underneath him, Hachiman had to react fast, so he'd perform the handseals to surround himself with eletricity, working as an lightning armor, cutting through the wood that had swirled around his legs, leaving him free and able to move. He'd then run towards his sensei, performing the handseals to send a small fireball from his mouth headed directly towards his sensei.

"Sorry for putting you on fire! Nothing personal (;"

Move 1: (Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
Move 2: (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor
(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damages: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
Move 3: (Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
(Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.
Chakra = 1000
Chakra cost to perform three moves stated above = 50
Chakra now = 950

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Note: Yeah you have to perform handseals for the Jutsu that STATE there are handseals, doesn't mean you have to for every single jutsu just to be sure. The ones that have no mentions of handseals in the description are A-okay to be performed without handseals, which may come in handy if you suddenly lose an arm.

Any other questions suddenly sprung up?

Watching her opponent begin to counter his moves, she shakes her head and readies herself for his approach. It would be an interesting fight once they got close enough, she wanted to dominate in close quarters like she did at range. She had much to teach when it came to the CQC game. He shoots a fireball as he runs and Lena responds by raising her arm, her hand, her mark of dark and absorbing the physical and spiritual energies of the fireball it is consumed into the diamond tattoo on her palm and stored for a later purpose.

"Oh you think you could that easily?"

Lena closes her eyes for not even a second, but for dramatic slow-motion effect. Making a stance with her left foot back, right side of her body facing her opponent and arms up ready to guard. Her eyes slowly open with her Sharingan activated, the infamous 3 Tomoe branding her iris.

"Come and have a go."

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye {3T}
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As sensei just had absorbed the firebolt, Hachiman had a great opportunity to charge towards her, going in with a powerful kick to her stomach, to take her breath, opening up with an opportunity to leave rapid punches to her upper body, sending her into the sky with one last punch, Hachiman would finish it with a spinning kick, leaving her fatally beaten up on the ground.

"Sensei, are you okay? Are we meant to continue? When you're beaten up like this?" Lmao..

Hachiman would then continue to stand in an defensive stance, ready for more action. :devil:

Move 1: (Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.
Move 2: (Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better you Taijutsu! Tip #456: Mention Which leg you use when performing such an important kick.

Lena can easily track her student run at her and begin to kick at her, with the Sharingan active it was fool's play. She moved to the left (her left, your right) as he begin to strike with a right foot. She had already got her right knee and arm primed and raised, as her opponent's foot passed her side and between her limbs Lena's athleticism kicked in and her right elbow and knee came together, sandwiching Hachiman's leg with great force - his tibia shattering. She uses the same arm to then wrap around her opponent's leg and tighten her grip directly pressed against her right side. He would have to struggle to keep his balance as she remained in control here.

"I wouldn't struggle. You won't be able to fight properly with the leg broken. How about I heal it and we begin again?"

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

OOC: As I mentioned on Discord you used Intersection Method but you didn't use it in your description. You responded saying it's a stance and I can honestly see your confusion as I have thought that'd be an interesting idea beforehand. However, it is not a stance, it is a response - a counter and it's much more effective when used that way because it's more of a surprise. Now that you've posted it before I have struck with a limb, I might not want to at all and just blow you away with a large scale technique (which is gross and mean, but viable).

But there ya go, Intersection Method's correct use. #LearningThePainfulWay

Chakra

Last edited:

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, man, it said, "defensive technique", so I was like, maybe it's a stance, so imma be prepared for his next move and literally counter it instantly, but yeah, I'd see how that wouldn't work out lmao. Well, then whoever makes the first taijutsu move, or close combat move, then that very technique, (Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method could counter any of their Taijutsu move, right? Unless the user uses a stronger Taijutsu technique? How does that exactly work?

So, you heal me, and we're back to start over, but with the same amount of chakra spent right before you shrekt me?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it comes to Taijutsu moves, you can counter it with freeform if you wanted to. So for example intersection method is a pretty powerful technique when it comes to close combat, it's why a lot of people start with a sweep or flying lateral kick. However, you can pretty much defend against Intersection Method by buffering the limb under attack with an element or by changing your momentum to move your limb out of the way since it's such a precise move. Don't forget when it come's to taijutsu, it's not really about strength of technique, but how you use it. You can counter Taijutsu with just pure description, I'll show an example if we go into close combat again. Yes all Chakra values are the same.

Lena still holding Hachiman's leg places her free hand over his leg and begins to heal the broken bone, green chakra seemingly radiating from her hand causing him to feel comfort and relief in his leg where before he would've felt terrible pain. Once she was done she let go, if he fell over or regained his balance would depend on him, but now his leg was okay. She walked back a couple of meters and let out a sigh.

"Okay then, let's go again."

Se remained in short range of him, giving Hachiman the decision to go back to Mid-Range or to approach her in Short Range Close Quarters Combat again. Either way suited her.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu) Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2X the amount of damage healed) (80)
Description:
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries.

Chakra
1500 -80 -10

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, well, fighting with Taijutsu would require a good explanation when it comes to it then, damn. I think that would take me some time, before I get to that level where I can explain proper close-combat fights, reeeeeeeeee....

"Thanks sensei! That really hurt a lot, I will make sure to make you feel the same pain".. Lmao

Hachiman would stand up on his feet, and start walking backwards slowly, creating a distance between him and sensei..

"Why don't you try to make a move on me, and I'd have to try to counter it? That's something I'd like to work on."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good luck and I'll proceed."

As Hachiman walks backwards to make distance between him and his sensei, Lena performs a single handseal and utters a few words. These words were to throw Hachiman off as she placed him into a Genjutsu.

"Doton: Yomi Numa"

Lena then throws a set of explosive tags, pulling them from her sleeve as if she had summoned butterflies from it, flying towards him. This would then prompt the trick she planted in his mind of the earth technique. As Hachiman backs up he seemingly steps into the earth and begins to sink into the ground, unable to move from the spot. Lena removes her leg weights by passively manipulating her metal cards to cut them off in the same instance she threw the tags that look like butterflies (to her victim), and blitzes over with immense speed to place one final tag on Hachiman's head as she passes the right of him and appears 5 meters behind the poor sod.

"Go hard or go home"

Lena extends her hand and using the absorbed chakra she gathered from her previous Meiton technique, she uses another to expel a stronger fire technique from her lower square mark made of blue flame which engulfs Hachiman from behind.

( Magen: Chō Shinka ) - Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing the opponent in a genjutsu. The user then tosses a large number of explosive tags at the opponent. To the opponent, it looks as if they are countless butterflies. The opponent then believes they are sinking into the ground, in reality making them immobilized; this allows the user to place one final exploding tag on their forehead before detonating all the tags simultaneously.

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

Chakra
1410 -30 -30

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Hachiman about to walk backwards, he sees sensei summon butterflies, sending them straight towards Hachiman.

"Are you for real?"...

Hachiman then performs the necessary handseals to surround himself with a massive water wall, wide and tall enough to protect him from any incoming attack, catching all the butterflies in the air, making them useless to get near him. The water surrounding Hachiman would be formed like a cube, perfect for a proper defence.

"What were you trying to do sensei?"

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following handseals to activate the technique: Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

I don't know if that worked or not, but I had a hard time trying to figure out how to counter genjutsus properly, so my move, would literally counter all your moves? Or am I wrong? I can't use wind, so I can't send those butterflies back at you, so I'd like to know what my options are to defend against this genjutsu :sweat:

Chakra before = 950
Chakra now = 920

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did good & right by your instincts and could've continued your move if you had confidence in your move. I'm proud of you my student ;-; You didn't counter the Genjutsu, but you countered me proceeding and therefor any damage that was about to come your way. IF this was a Genjutsu that did mental damage to you it might have been a different story, but because it relies on me using explosive tags to hurt you then well, you countering them directly basically counters the move. I would have to respond in a way that would have me needing to first get through the water before continuing the rest of the Genjutsu. You would however still believe you are sinking into the ground and would be stuck to the spot until you release yourself from the Genjutsu.

There are multiple ways of releasing yourself from a Genjutsu. There is the Pain Method, Full-Body Surges, inputting foreign chakra & Kai.

The Method of Pain requires your to inflict hurt to yourself, and the higher ranked the genjutsu the higher amount of pain one must go through to overcome and break free from the illusion.
  • D Rank Genjutsu: Chipping a Finger (like one does as he bites to draw blood for a Summoning Jutsu
  • C Rank Genjutsu: Low level Physical Attacks, Bitting a chunk of your Cheek
  • B Rank Genjutsu: Low ranked Taijutsu/Freestyle
  • A Rank Genjutsu: High ranked Taijutsu, Stabbing Yourself in minor muscle, Cutting yourself, Breaking Smaller bones, Low level Burning/Voltage, Painful Cold
  • S Rank Genjutsu: EIG/Sage level Taijutsu, Breaking Bones, Deep Stabs or cuts, Medium Voltage/Burning, Extreme Painful Cold, Bitting your tongue off
Full Body Surges are techniques that basically cleanse the body with a wave of chakra through each "tenketsu" which removes and forces the foreign chakra inside the body out of the user, renewing their chakra flow. There is a rarity of Full-body surges and the technique must be one rank higher than the genjutsu to be able to break out of it, meaning if a Genjutsu is A-Rank you need an S-Rank full body surge to break out of it. Examples of Canon Full Body Surges are: Chidori Nagashi, Earth Hardening Technique.

Imputing foreign chakra like Cursed Mark and Sage Mode, because of their very nature to input the user with completely new and stronger sage chakra, they can break any rank genjutsu when activated for the first time. Except MS Genjutsu.

The Final Method, Kai, is a release technique seen in the Anime. In the case of Kai, it breaks genjutsu in a direct proportion to the chakra spent to perform it. This means one needs to spend the same amount of chakra spent to produce the illusion. It counts as a jutsu from the jutsu count, requires 1 handseal and can only be used once per turn. The disruption does not break inheritly passive techniques, namely Walking on Water or Tree Climbing. Some self induced illusions can act as Kai or be designed to act as Kai.
Kai can be found in the Genjutsu Jutsu Thread, gonna post it anyway;

Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

Of course before you use these release methods you must first figure out that you're in the Genjutsu, with the one I put you in how do you think you'd see that you were in the genjutsu? Hint: Your 5 senses.

Also any other questions before I move on?

The Illusionary Arts thread goes into more detail about the mechanics and why we have these release methods.(Thread Link)

Reactions: Jas

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, I see... So technically, I could spend a lot of Chakra, and get rid of a genjutsu, right? However, would that still require a specific rank to perform? Or could I break through a A-rank genjutsu, being a Chunin, using enough Chakra? (Talking about Kai method).

I mean, I am seeing butterflies right, so the very first of my senses, that we being affected, is my eyes, and since butterflies seems out of place, and not ordinary, then that's a possible indicator that I am under a genjutsu :th-015:

Go ahead, move on, no more questions :wes:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being Chunin at the moment you can only break through one A-Rank Genjutsu with Kai at a time maximum. If a Genjutsu of 30 chakra was used on you, then you must spend 30 chakra to release yourself from it. Doesn't necessarily mean rank as someone may use a chakra boost to apply a 40 chakra A-Rank jutsu on you, then you must spend 40 chakra of Kai to break out of it. It has to be equal.

It is indeed out of the ordinary, but what if they can summon bugs or butterflies? It's a good indicator, if you now their abilities before hands. Though a good indicator is when you begin to sink into the ground, Sound is a big give away as it doesn't mention any kind of sound coming from the ground or any distortions in the earth as you sink, you just suddenly sink into the solid ground with no indication of an earth jutsu. Understand? When facing a Genjutsu always think of each one of your senses and if something is not right with each of them, this helps a lot when deducing breaking out of illusions. Go through the Genjutsu list for me and pick a couple of genjutsu and deduce them, post them here - that is your task :D

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, alright, that's nice to know honestly. :hypnotobi:

(Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.
This one is pretty easy to spot, I mean, feathers are falling from the sky, right, out of the ordinary.

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.
So, this one could literally just be any Fire technique, how would the user know, if it's a genjutsu or not? I assume based on it not having any sound? Or that it suddenly randomly appears above their head?

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.
This one also easy to spot I guess, if you suddenly see the area change, you'd know something is up, lmao

So I picked these three because they all have a different "hint" in a way, that exposes the fact that the user might be in a Genjutsu. The tricky one of them all, is probably the Hell Fire one.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • I like how you chose ones of different ranks and effects. The Feathers one you're correct, they literally appear out of thin air falling from the sky, also if you were to touch or attack them there would be no interaction between the two items, just a phase right through because the feathers are illusionary.
  • The Fireball would give off no heat to the surroundings, anything you throw at it would phase straight through it - sound is a good one, you'd expect to hear the active fire noises. Again it appears from out of no where but you cant rely on that one for a fire ninjutsu attack.
  • Yeah you gotta be a good Genjutsu user to use this without it being detected straight away.
You seem to understand pretty well how to use your senses to deduce genjutsu. With a Sharingan bio you can break through illusions depending on the strength of your dojutsu. Which you'll learn in Sharingan training :) Right. I have a few questions to ask you Jas before we move on;

How are you finding your feet in the RP?​
Is there anything you still don't understand or need help with?​
Are you beginning to get the hang of things again?​

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • I like how you chose ones of different ranks and effects. The Feathers one you're correct, they literally appear out of thin air falling from the sky, also if you were to touch or attack them there would be no interaction between the two items, just a phase right through because the feathers are illusionary.
  • The Fireball would give off no heat to the surroundings, anything you throw at it would phase straight through it - sound is a good one, you'd expect to hear the active fire noises. Again it appears from out of no where but you cant rely on that one for a fire ninjutsu attack.
  • Yeah you gotta be a good Genjutsu user to use this without it being detected straight away.
You seem to understand pretty well how to use your senses to deduce genjutsu. With a Sharingan bio you can break through illusions depending on the strength of your dojutsu. Which you'll learn in Sharingan training :) Right. I have a few questions to ask you Jas before we move on;

How are you finding your feet in the RP?​
Is there anything you still don't understand or need help with?​
Are you beginning to get the hang of things again?​
Yes, I finished my Sharingan training after making that post, now I've finally unlocked 3T :score:

I am actually starting to get a hold of most of the things. I started my first official battle with @Phaizon and it was heaps of fun. I have two more fights to go, one with L and one with Ibby, which are both on-going, so I am starting out pretty solid when it comes to battling, always more to learn, but as for now, I feel like I am getting a good idea of it.

Hmmmmm, not anything I can think of really, I've been asking heaps of questions in the Discord, lmao, so I've sort of gotten help from there whenever I've had a question or I was in doubt about something :censored:

Yush, slowly and nicely, I do have a question for you though, what exactly can you teach? :sneaky: