Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, let's give this a try

This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements :
-Explore a landmark (1)
-Babysit someone much younger than you (1)
-Pull a prank or something prank-like (1)
-Explore an abandoned site (2)

Summary : Ai is babysitting a random villager’s kid, the boy suggests to have an exploration at a abandoned army headquarter, in the middle of the exploration Ai decide to pull a prank to the boy by leaving him alone in the abandoned site for a few minutes while she will be exploring the landmark.

[RP begins here]

Ai is walking at a abandoned building, next to her is a 12 years old boy, Ginta. She tried to recall how is she ended up in this place. 3 hours ago, Ai is requested by a villager to babysit his son for a day as he is having an important task at another place, although she is not good at dealing with kids but she just don't know how to reject others so she accepts the quest. However this boy Ginta is an extremely naughty and hyperactive boy, he insisted to went and do some exploration at the neighbouring town which had became almost deserted since the attack of kyubi. In that abandoned land, they found an abandoned building which Ginta thought it would be fun to explore while Ai feels a bit reluctant to went in but due to her nature that having problems to reject other people, there she is, in the abandoned building with Ginta.

This abandoned building was actually an army headquarter and camp before kyubi’s attack, so you can sense some weird atmosphere in it. Ai looks around the surrounding, she found that this building is actually still maintained its original form despite after the attack of kyubi, unlike most of the other buildings that have been totally broken down into debris. However, the interior does torned up a bit after been abandoned for years. There's some cracks on the wall and the ceiling as if it will fall apart at any moment. Then she look at Ginta who is running around in excitement, she wonder why did a young boy like Ginta will even excited about this abandoned place.

After they explore the place for a while, Ginta suddenly called Ai in excitement, he found a very interesting place, it's a dorm room for the army. In the room, there are 2 rows of bunk bed which are really old and dusty, some had even falled apart. Ginta is very hype, he running around the room and touching everything he could despite how hard Ai trying to stop him, he even called Ai as a coward for not dare to do anything in there, slightly irritated by Ginta’s attitude, Ai decided to give him a ‘small lesson’ when she got a chance.

Shortly later, Ginta found a door in the dorm room, it's a bathroom, there's four of them in a row. However there is something slightly weird about the fourth room, the door is slightly jammed when they trying to open it, and after the door opened the first thing they saw is a rope which gives Ai a really ‘brilliant’ idea.

Ginta, have you heard a rumour about this place? During the kyubi attack, one of the soldier getting too scared and depressed which caused him to commit suicide in this bathroom, someone said that his spirit is still roaming in here..

As Ai continues with her little ghost story, she slowly stepped back bit by bit without been noticed by Ginta, when she reaches the door of the bathroom and noticed that Ginta starts getting scared because of the story, she quickly shut the door and stuck it with a piece of broken wood. After that, she left the building, she decided to give the town a quick tour before she comes back to get Ginta.

As Ai walking on the street, there is total silence, although she heard that there is still some residents here but ever since they reached this place, she haven't noticed a single living person yet. All she could see are the old broke down buildings, there is a tower that's still standing there at somewhere far away, however looking at it from this distance, Ai can feels some weird loneliness from it, this tower must have experienced a lot to be still standing until this day. Ai is trying to imagine how glorious this place was before the attack of kyubi, the previous glory can been seen from the torned down buildings. The broken black wall that once and still encircled the town looks rather ironic in Ai’s eyes, no matter how strong it use to be, it still can't resist the attack from kyubi.

Ai continues to examine the place, the whole surrounding is in a dead silent as if she is the only living person in that area. Without being realising it, the day starts to get a bit darker and Ai suddenly realised that she forgot something or rather someone, she slowly walk back to the abandoned army headquarter and open the door of the bathroom, Ginta is sitting at a corner crying. Then Ai smiled.

Ginta, we probably should get back to the village now, your dad will be back soon, let's go.

Reactions: Howard

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did such to a small boy? Cruel!

You did well for your first attempt. I'm impressed.

Good. Let's continue.

- Story Arcs and Intervals
- WSE Biographies
- Ninja World Events

[/u]Story Arcs[/u] are different to timelines in the NW which depicts the beginning and the end of a period. The Arc updates can be found in the

WSE Biographies.
You can only use one bio in the NW out of the three you can have in total. If you change or switch the biography, then you loose all progression of that bio in the NW.

Events are special occasions and happenings in the NW organized by staffs that can come in and form and drops a lot of prizes which can also come in any form. Examples of events are Head hunter Games, Tournaments, Halloween Events, etc.
The events thread is

Any question?

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, only one question, how would the story arc affect the whole RP? Anything need to take notes when starting a new arc?

BTW, can I use that as an actual mission?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A New story Arc signifies a new period and it may come with an event or simply normal but what you must know is that at the end of an arc and before the beginning of another arc, you have the opportunity to change your WSE bio which you are unable to do while the Arc is still on. The new arc can usher in a new bio and fresh NW experience for you. Told you before that if you are however changing your bio during a transition, you loose all progression with the bio you are dropping. You can just update your bio though and still not loose your progression.

Story Arc can affect the whole RP if it comes with an event or a story, also it may not if it's just a normal transition. I've been unaffected by new arcs many times before. I just continued with my current mission.

Yes if you want but you have to post that in the landmark you wish to undergo the mission.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. I think next is battle training. Do you want ua to start on Battle training or something else on your mind?

Battle Training & Roleplay
- Roleplay: Mock Battle (i.e. Capture the Training Bells, - Trap the Sensei, Free-form Battle)
- Battle Breakdown and Analysis (Wordings, Structure, preparations, research and goals.)
- Timeframe Rules and Issues
- Using the Terrain
- Importance of Chakra, Managing and accounting chakra.
- Health rules
- Conflict Resolution Etiquette
- Battle Types : Official (BA vs WSE), Unofficial
- Taijutsu Battle(optional), Speed chart, Tracking and - - Damage Stacking.
- Roleplay: Mock Battle 2 (all out)
- Mock Battle Analysis - Repeat Steps if Issue still prominent.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry. Did not forget you.

So battling is actually easy if you follow the rules set.
There are two places in the RP where you can battle. The NW and BA. in both cases, to start a battle, you need to create a new thread.

BA

Link to BA
https://animebase.me/forums/naruto-battle-arena.23/

- Battle Breakdown and Analysis (Wordings, Structure, preparations, research and goals.)

You need to read the basic battle rules which tells the basic things you need and general rules you need to follow when battling.

https://animebase.me/threads/‡‡-basic-battle-rules-‡‡.717718/

Let's start off with that. I believe you should have questions.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay.

I'm guessing you now know that to begin a battle.

- You agree to fight with a friend or create and Open fight.

- Agreeing to fight with a chosen person is called a CLOSED FIGHT
- Leaving the fight open for any one available is called an OPEN FIGHT

- To start a closed or open fight, you create the thread in the BA with the following default label or a custom label you want.
[Closed Fight] You vs Someone
[Open Battle] Prove yourself.

- Next, while creating the thread, state the rules of the fight.
by default, LOK rules and regulation applies.
Official or Unofficial
Distance from each other: Short, Mid, or Long Range
Terrain: See how to work with terrain in

Using the Terrain

A link to your bio
Time Limit. default is 4 days. This means if you don't state and agree about the time limit, it's auto 4days.
State who goes first.

So for your question to know if your attack or defend is successful. Your attack is always successful if you throw or send it in the appropriate range compared to where the opponent is station. For example, if you throw a mid ranged fireball towards an opponent standing at long range, it's only obvious the attack won't reach him. Also reasonably, a ground attack won't affect an airborne opponent. Same with an attack thrown into the air would not meet a grounded opponent except the attack is made to drop from above.
Once you follow all these principles then your attack is successful though it does not mean your opponent can't defend.

Your defense is only successful if you counter an attack with an appropriate jutsu ABLE to counter it.
You need to read the technique interaction thread to see a full gist on ranks and interaction.

Elemental Interactions
Techninque Interactions

So if you are to defend an A-rank fire jutsu with a B-rank and above water jutsu but you used a C-rank water jutsu instead, then your defense won't be successful. The fire jutsu would overcome the water jutsu and continue towards you as a c-rank fire jutsu and you would take damage.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rules

- LOK Rules and Regulations
- Unofficial Battle
- We use techniques up to C-ranks. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu allowed
- Terrain: A desert, under the scorching.
- We start Mid-Range(15meters) from each other.
- I'll be using my Priest biography(purity in signature)
- Post your bio and I'll start the battle.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay.

Standing in the middle of a large cathedral is the holy one and another. Priest would prevent the intruder from getting out having seen something Forbidden. He would start by bringing out two kunais and toss them towards the intruder. One of the kunais is launched to move in a beeline and to hit the intruder's torso while the second would move high and drop from above, hitting the Head.

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poofs! The kunai didn't actually hit Ai but a clone create by Ai using bunshin no jutsu.

ooc: sorry for a short reply, I never really rp before, correct me anytime.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poofs! The kunai didn't actually hit Ai but a clone create by Ai using bunshin no jutsu.

ooc: sorry for a short reply, I never really rp before, correct me anytime.
OOC: I see you have a lot of work to do. In the mean time, you can RP in the NW to hone your skills and read battles.
Also you cant just say the Kunai did not hit you. You have to describe how you evaded the Kunai and if you use a jutsu, you post it for reference else it would be concluded that you did not use it.

As AI creates a shadow clone to take his place while she herself jumps backwards, Priest would witness as the clone poofs away from the damage and would begin to run fast towards the real AI. He would retract a bayonet from his right sleeve into his right hand and upon getting to arm's length of AI, he would brake his movement while swinging the bayonet counter clockwise with the aim to cut off Ai's head clean from her neck.

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ooc: which means I have to go more details in using the jutsu.
Although I'm still a bit confused on which attack can be dodge and which cannot dodge, and wondering could we counter attack while dodging without any jutsu. But let's give it a try, correct me for any mistakes

Ai saw Priest run fast toward her as soon as he noticed the clone, he aimed his bayonet on Ai's neck. Sensing the danger, Ai tilt her body back for 90 degrees angle, barely escaped the bayonet, her right cheek is slightly injured by the bayonet. While tilt back, she rises her left leg and aim a kick to her opponent's jaw.

Reactions: Priest