Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Nice counter BTW.

Priest would respond quickly to the transition in movement. Seeing that the girl tilted backwards in an attempt to dodge his bayonet. With the movement of her body and the backwards descent, her left rises towards the Priest. Priest would put pressure on his pivot and spring backwards to create some distance while as he moves backwards via a flip, He sends a Lance of water towards Ai that eject from his left hand. The Lance would move to skewer the torso of Ai if she does not defend.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ooc: I'm not sure if I could do this or not, but since this is not an official battle, worth of trying it out.

Ai's opponent dodged her counter and retreat to a mid range distance, he then send a water lance towards Ai. Without a moment of hesitation, Ai starts manipulating the air movement in front of her, forming a wall of spinning wind that is able to push small weapons away, then she took out a lighter, light it up and throw it out forming a wall of fire that blend with the wind wall.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

ooc: Actually I was thinking if a rank D wind technique or a rank c fire technique will be sufficient to defense against a rank D water technique, if not, how about both?:sweat:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: The wind jutsu is enough to defend you from the waters. As for your question, the jutsu that can be perfectly combined with the fore as been stated in the description already. That does not mean it can't be combined that way but you should know that the fire comes first. The reason been that wind has speed, doing the wind first would make the fire not catch up and be combined. Also you should understand the timeframe.

Before we continue. Can you state the timeframe in our last moves? Don't worry, if you don't get it at first, I'll correct you.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The time frame is easy.

I act
you react
I react

This means for every move you make unless the move specifically state that it's passive or can be used in the same timeframe as another jutsu, then your opponent is able to react to each move you make.

Timeframe from the beginning of the fight is

Me - Kunais
You - Bunshin
Me - Move close to slash
You - Dodges and kick
Me - Dodges and move backwards/water Lance thrown
You - Wind
Me - can react here
You - Fire

So as it stands now, I can react in between your wind and fire as they are two separate jutsus. It would be different though if one of them is passive or can be used in the same timeframe as the other.

Do you get it?

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, I think I get it, which means that 2 jutsu is consider as two different time frame. But is that mean in between the two time frame where you can react, you are able to cancel out the second move?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are able to prevent the second move if you force the opponent to defend against your jutsu this neglecting his previously intended move.

For example

An opponent throws an A rank fire towards me followed by an A rank lightning that comes from below me. In between the two jutsu, I counter with an S rank water. The water would cancel out the fire and continue towards the opponent. If the opponent does not counter and change his move. If he continues with the lightning move, he would be hit by the water.

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are able to prevent the second move if you force the opponent to defend against your jutsu this neglecting his previously intended move.

For example

An opponent throws an A rank fire towards me followed by an A rank lightning that comes from below me. In between the two jutsu, I counter with an S rank water. The water would cancel out the fire and continue towards the opponent. If the opponent does not counter and change his move. If he continues with the lightning move, he would be hit by the water.
Alright I got it! Let's continue with the mock battle… or is there anything more I need to know?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually at this point I want you to go to the BATTLE ARENA and declare an open battle. I'm sure someone will fight you there. Try and gain some experience win or lose. You can come back to this thread and ask questions concerning your battle and I'll respond in a jiffy.