Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Standard R&R's (Rules and Regulations, also know as ~>LoK's R&R's.<~)
Terrain: See spoiler below. Arena is 30 meters by 30 meters.
Range: We will start 10 meters away from each other (Mid-range) meaning the edge of the arena is 25 meters behind us.
Element & Jutsu Usage/Type of battle: No custom jutsu allowed.
Bio: ~>Kenshin<~ | This bio is not approved, but it is the most up to date version of ~>This Version<~

You must be registered for see images

Post your bio and I'll start things off. We'll try to keep things very RP-oriented as we go through a 'training' session.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, right, so all you need to do in future is post a link xD

With his student having now arrived and taken her position in the arena, Kenshin turns to face him. Meliodas, time to prove you've got what it takes to become a ninja. He tone was calm with no hint of malicious intent, though he uncharacteristically spoke with authority.
Finishing his words, Kenshin would use his right hand the throw two kunai at Meliosas; both tagged with explosive tags. One would land a meter to Meliodas's right while the the second would land just in front of where he stood, detonating a moment later.

Okay, so I'm going to use those line breaks to split up my RP/move and this Out of Character discussion (otherwise known as OOC). So for my move, I used Ninja tools; something you can use nearly an unlimited amount in your turn (within logical reasoning) if you so choose. So since this is the first move of the turn, you have to base your move on how you react to the kunai being thrown at you. This will allow the timeframe of the fight to continue forwards.
So for your reply, RP out your reply to whatever detail you like (Some might just say "I jump to the left"), however you need to be detailed in where you move/what your character does to counter/dodge. Since I used ninja tools, you are able to free-form dodge; that is, you don't need to post a jutsu in order to counter my move. You can jump, deflect with your own kunai or even use a jutsu if you feel it's suitable!

Kin
1💸
Kumi
314💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meliodas was trying to stay calm and focus as its his first time in an arena, Himura-Sensei am going to prove it no matter what ! After Kenshin throwed his two kunai Meliodas jumped to the right side and by that he dodged the first kunai and the second landed in front of him
Good one sensei, am ready for whats next !

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meliodas was trying to stay calm and focus as its his first time in an arena, Himura-Sensei am going to prove it no matter what ! After Kenshin throwed his two kunai Meliodas jumped to the right side and by that he dodged the first kunai and the second landed in front of him
Good one sensei, am ready for whats next !
OOC: So a few things to point out before we move on, is that your counter is lacking in crucial details. For one, while it is acceptable to jump to dodge basic ninja tools, you did not mention how far you jumped. Also note that one of the kunai was to land a meter to your right; meaning you essentially jumped right on top of it... again, note that the kunai were explosive tagged and you did nothing to evade the detonation there.

So redo your move, keeping in mind the following aspects:
Where you move in relation to my attack and state specifics as to how far you move.​
Re-read my move to double check for things like the explosive tags and when they detonate.​
With that, you should be able to make a better counter, one were you don't get injured by the explosions. Also, feel free to attack after you evade/counter my attack.

As another note, you are not allowed to edit posts after your opponent has posted; doing so could render your move invalid and lead to an auto-lose for you. Just a heads up is all ^^