silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara Uchiha, according to the Fifth Mizukage, "know everything." That said, he usually uses his knowledge to coerce or manipulate others in doing his bidding for him; also, his goals are carefully laid out with reasons as to why he is trying to accomplish them. As we know, the Nine-Tailed Fox's attack on Konohakagure has been one of the most important events in the Naruto series, but it seems as if the more we learn about it, the more mysterious the event itself actually becomes.

Madara has connections with the entire ninja world, once becoming Mizukage of Kirigakure, as he does subordinates. He has witnessed a great deal in his lifespan, and also accumulated an extraordinary amount of fame in the eyes of ninja, becoming one of the most widely known figures in history, not without its price though. After supposedly being fatally wounded by Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage, he is revealed to have survived, yet faded into obscurity in the process. The reason for this is understandable, but if Kisame addresses Madara as "Mizukage," then a question emerges: if Madara wanted to hide himself in the shadow of Akatsuki, why would he become the Kage of a village, where he would once more be thrown into the limelight? I suppose that Madara wanted some sway over the events in the ninja world, particularly the situation with the Uchiha clan in Konoha. As Madara tells Sasuke, the Second Hokage gave the Uchiha a special position of trust - the police force, but its true intention was to distance the Uchiha from any direct political positions in the village. The Mizukage could have made some kind of objection to such treatment.

All of this leading up to the point I want to make - before and up to his battle with Hashirama, Madara's life was one long battle, but it seems that things became awfully quiet after his defeat. Konoha stabilized, as did the other villages; but it would be without a doubt the assumption that naturally, Madara kept a close eye over the affairs of the ninja world, and suited his plans accordingly. He became bitter towards both Senju and Uchiha, and in my mind, saw of a perfect way to tarnish Konoha's reputation permanently. That shall be addressed a little later. First, Madara takes interest in both Naruto and Sasuke's development, and likes to "stockpile good eyes," in his own words - he tells the story of the Sage of the Six Paths to the five Kages, to Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, but not to Sasuke. Why? Perhaps when Sasuke finds out that he is being used (when he thinks he is the one using Madara) for a plan known as the "Moon's Eye Plan," he will disband himself from Akatsuki.

Now, coming to the point I want to make. The Nine-Tailed Fox's attack on Konoha complements Madara's plans perfectly. Upon finding out that Kushina was the previous host of the Nine-Tailed Fox, the storyline suddenly took another dramatic twist. But another question: Madara, while telling Sasuke the truth about Itachi, mentions Konoha's beginnings and the fact that Hashirama divided the power of the tailed beasts so each would receive an equal amount; but who received the Nine-Tailed Fox? Kushina is from the Land of Whirlpool - this dispels the notion that Konoha kept the Nine-Tails, so why was it handed over to the Land of Whirlpool? Naturally, Hashirama would make the argument that it was most fitting for Konoha to keep the Nine-Tails, because there would be no danger in doing so. He did kill Madara, did he not? Would perhaps the most powerful ninja in history make such an enormous blunder by leaving Madara alive? Or was Hashirama just making sure, and handed over the Nine-Tails to a country that was not well-known? Wherever the Nine-Tailed Fox went, Madara found out about its whereabouts, and used it to his advantage.

Earlier, we mentioned an ideal way to ruin Konoha's reputation: well, here it is. Being that Kushina was the previous, and one of the perhaps many hosts of the Nine-Tailed Fox, my theory is that Madara captured her (something that might have been attempted before with Kumogakure's attempted capture of her as a fifteen year old, or is this just coincidence?), with the birth of Naruto occurring somewhere during this time, and forcibly opened the seal on the Nine-Tails ("Uchiha's powers are the only thing that can control the Kyubi"), in other words making her lose control of both herself and the beast sealed within her. Minato, while meeting with Naruto for a brief period, described Madara as "a very powerful ninja" who "saw through everything" he did. It is a fact within the Naruto world that when a host loses control of the beast sealed within them, the tailed beast takes them over and kills them in the process. We do not know whether Minato knew Madara specifically was behind the attack, or whether he realized that when speaking with Naruto, but to me, Madara completely expected Minato's response. He intended for the Nine-Tailed Fox to be sealed within Naruto, which does two things: first, it removes potential obstacles from his plans (both Kushina and Minato) and also sends the village into upheaval. The Nine-Tailed Fox must be sealed last in the statue (a fox that is free to roam around is no good to Madara), so in essence Madara removed it from its current host, freed it, then sealed it into another: Naruto Uzumaki. It makes sense for Madara to have drawn out the Nine-Tails from Kushina and forcing her to transform into the beast, because Kushina said to Naruto her chakra was included in the sealing process - Minato sealed the Nine-Tailed Fox (in a sense, Kushina) into Naruto, which explains why she is part of the seal.

Getting on to the second point: the village's drastically weakened situation. Characters have pointed out that after the Nine-Tails' rampage came to an end, Konoha was left vulnerable and might be attacked at any moment. Disaster was avoided on the outside, but internally Konoha was threatening to crumble. Many ask why Madara did not simply continue his attack while Konoha could have been finished, but the answer is he did not need to. The elders had already suspected an Uchiha was behind the incident (in a way they were right, but not the Uchiha they expected), which incited anger within the clan, who planned to overthrow the government that was currently in power. Madara, as mentioned earlier, was bitter towards both Senju and Uchiha, and using the Nine-Tailed Fox, got exactly what he wanted. Killed two powerful people in a very short amount of time, then slaughtered many more soon after. The Uchiha clan massacre, while having been executed on Itachi's orders from Konoha, might have been important for more reasons than one. Sasuke was the only who survived the killings, and it is likely that Madara saw something (despite his being a seven year old child), a potential that far surpassed Itachi's (which, interestingly enough, is what Orochimaru said during the Chunin Exams when placing the Cursed Seal Mark on Sasuke). Constantly watching Sasuke and Naruto climb in the ranks of the ninja world, it makes sense why he wants the two to clash for one final time (and if they do not, he will make them, which can be accomplished given his coercive nature). "You two have been chosen by fate," says he, and it does not take extensive thought to realize why. The survivor of the massacre of the one most powerful clans in ninja history, and a possible descendant of the founder of the ninja world, the Sage of the Six Paths. All, if not the entire series, has been going along with Madara's true plan - it is only fitting that these two meet by a hand higher than chance.

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wrote this on another thread..

"if she was the jinchuuriki.. then her seal broke, and she transformed into the kyuubi completely, then when minato sealed the kyuubi, i guess she was sealed with it automatically.. when naruto opened that seal in his mind, both the nine tails and kushina were let out.. and this was after giving birth to naruto.. does this make sense to you guys??"

when the kyuubi was being sealed naruto was still a new born.. so he might not have been born at that very moment.. but i guess it would depend on how you would define "new born"..

David

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a few ideas of what happened when the kyuubi got out, but all of them end up having a few problems. Kishi is gonna really be creative with this. Your idea seems pretty set but im not so sure. I think this might be why we have to wait 2 weeks, either hes busy or he just cant think of the story behind kushina and the fox incident.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only problem I have is, when was Naruto born if Kushina was attacking the village
That's the one thing that confuses me as of now. There are two possibilities, one that seems more likely than the other; firstly, we could assume that Kushina safely gave birth to Naruto in Konoha, then somehow mysteriously disappeared in the hours after his birth - but how? If a woman was to give birth, I am sure that she would receive much attention, both from family members and hospital personnel. Would she be that neglected as to vanish from plain view? Somehow I doubt that. Also, would the entire village not notice a stranger suddenly entering, capturing the lover of the Hokage, then leaving just as easily as he got in? If so, then Madara definitely had somebody on the inside - Danzo maybe? After all, he was a conspirator in the Uchiha clan assassination, despite his supposed efforts to protect the village. Another possibility is that Madara, under an assumed identity, became a trusted friend of Kushina and Minato, and used this to remove her from Konoha the night the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked. Only somebody close to Kushina or Minato would be able to get near her on that night. It's the people you often least expect that do these kinds of things (kidnap, murder, rape, etc.).

A second possibility, which does not seem as probable to me, is that Madara captured her before she gave birth to Naruto, and consequently she gave birth to the child somewhere in an Akatsuki base. Things do not add up as well here than in the first suggestion; in order for this theory to work, Madara would have to do twice the amount of work just to achieve the same end, as the first suggestion shows. Although Madara took Kushina from Konoha, he for some reason decided to leave Naruto alone (assuming that Naruto was already born when Kushina was captured). Why? Was it because, as in my earlier post, he intended for the Nine-Tails to be sealed into Naruto? Minato was powerless against everything Madara did, so that night essentially went according to the direction in which Madara led it. Having said that, what exactly happened shall be revealed soon. For now, we are all theorizing.

JMAN

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but we know that minato was late to come and fight the nine tails . What was he doing ?? AND what was the Sarutobi doing when the kyuubi attacked ?

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because he thinks nobody is smarter than him xd
No, it's not that at all. I think it would be reasonable to defend myself when someone accuses me of plagiarizing material. How would you feel if someone told you a piece of writing that is yours has been copied from somewhere else? Besides, without responding, it almost makes it seem like I did copy and paste, which I didn't. I don't mean to sound pompous, I just wanted to clear that up.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but we know that minato was late to come and fight the nine tails . What was he doing ?? AND what was the Sarutobi doing when the kyuubi attacked ?
Actually, I don't think he was. Since Kushina was the host of the Nine-Tailed Fox when it attacked Konoha, then Minato would have no way of knowing that the tailed beast was attacking. If Madara captured Kushina the night of the attack, Minato probably spent much of his time searching for her. Only until Madara made Kushina lose control of the seal would he know that the beast was attacking. No one would be able to inform Minato beforehand that the Nine Tails was heading for Konoha, so he could respond, essentially, when it was only imperative, not when he could have. I am not sure as to what Sarutobi was doing on the night of the incident, but we can assume that he was helping somehow, perhaps sending out squads to search for Kushina outside the village. I think the situation immediately turned awry for Konoha because they had no idea who they were searching for.

It is almost as if you are asked to search for someone who has captured another, but you have absolutely no idea who the person is. No witnesses, no leads, no evidence - things quickly become cold. And a thought just occurred to me; I don't think Minato knew who was controlling the fox. When talking with Naruto in chapter 440, Minato didn't refer to Madara by name; only as "a member of Akatsuki," specifically "the one with the mask." If you knew the name of the person that was capable of such an extraordinary act, why wouldn't you say it? I am sure that Minato would if he did know, but that's just it - he didn't.

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There can be many theories right from the Battle of the Valley of the End till Nine Tails was sealed inside Naruto. So, i guess i'll just wait 2 weeks insteading of wandering from Konoha to Kiri.
Nowhere. Why would you assume that this was copied and pasted?
Well some guys used to do copy and paste stuff. So, he may be thinking that you are among those guys. PEACE

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people assume that she gave birth to naruto in that same night? A newborn is a baby born in the last few days. not necessarily minutes or hours.

The real question is...if madara was able to open the seal and use the nine tails that night...if he is a powerfull ninja...what happened that kept him these last years from doing it again? with other jinchuriki for example.

My guess is that Madara had someone helping him. Problably a few followers (like a previous attempt at forming an akatsuki) made a distraction that night, allowing madara to operate from the shadows. He must have used the EMS to enter kushina's mind and release/surpress the seal. Like that time that sasuke apeared before the fox in naruto's mind. With the seal inactive the fox came out. Then minato, knowing that kushina was the host and understanding that if the fox came out completly there was no other way to stop it, used the Death God Consuming Seal to "manage" the nine tails. In the process kushina's conscience surfaced (like when the 1st and 2nd were sealed by sarutobi they reverted to they're oringinal minds after the seal grabbed them) and helped minato formulate and exectue the plan of sealing the nine tails in Naruto.

Hosenka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's not that at all. I think it would be reasonable to defend myself when someone accuses me of plagiarizing material. How would you feel if someone told you a piece of writing that is yours has been copied from somewhere else? Besides, without responding, it almost makes it seem like I did copy and paste, which I didn't. I don't mean to sound pompous, I just wanted to clear that up.
Dude... lighten up.. forreal.. it's just the internet.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I think actually happened... it's my prediction for the next chapter:

Chapter 500- The Truth
Naruto: You were the former Jinchuuriki of the 9 tails?

Kusina: Yes. You see, I had very special chakra, as you well know. I was the only potential person who could have the ability to control a bijuu.

Naruto: But if you had the ability to control the 9 tails, then why did the incident happen 16 years ago?

Kushina: Just be patient! I am getting to that. You see, I didn't exactly move willingly to Konoha. I was traded. My home country needed protection in fear of the larger countries in the world, and Konoha wanted a jinchuuriki. The elders of Konoha feared that other nations, like Kumogakure, were creating a perfect jinchuuriki with the 8 tails... and they wanted to be able to compete with that. Konoha needed to have a stronger bijuu to make Kumogakure stand in fear... that bijuu was the 9 tails, and it was sealed into me.

Naruto: So then.... it wasn't even your choice? You were just traded away and tested on like a lab rat?

Kushina: Naruto, Konoha has a dark past... back then the elders would do anything to ensure the safety of Konoha. So yes, they gave me the 9 tails, and I grew up in Konoha. Not many people knew... I mean, they like, thought I was special somehow, but that's it. Only the elders, and the 3rd Hokage knew. Or, at least that's what I thought.

Naruto: Who else knew?

Kushina: Somehow Kumogakure caught wind of it... I still don't know who could have leaked the information, but that doesn't matter. When Minato saved me, we fell in love. When he became the Hokage, I told him everything about the 9 tails.

Naruto: So, Minato knew everything?

Kushina: Yes. That's when things got ugly. The Uchiha clan had begun planning a coup de tout, and some of the elders were desperate to stop it. They had no evidence that could allow them to attack the Uchihas, except the word of Itachi... I am sure you met him.

Naruto: Itachi...... Sasuke's brother.

Kushina: Correct. Danzo in particular was eager to attack the Uchiha, but the 3rd Hokage, Minato, and some of the elders refused to allow the attack. That's when Danzo took matters into his own hands.

Naruto: Wait? He didn't! He couldn't have!

Kushina: I am afraid so. He got information from Itachi about the whearabouts of the masked man, madara uchiha. Madara wanted revenge on the Hidden Leaf, but also on the uchiha clan. Danzo gave him the key to my kyuubi seal. Madara found me and unlocked it, and I immediately lost control.

Naruto: Wh-what? What happened after that?

Kushina: Madara was supposed to control the kyuubi with his Eternal Mangakyou Sharingan, but he saw the attack as the perfect opportunity for his revenge. He let the Kyuubi run wild, destroying the village, and shaming Danzo. Danzo was forced to hide in the shadows and control a new group called root. But that is besides the point. Minato realized what had been done... he realized the only way to stop it was to give the kyuubi to the one other person who may inherit my power...

Naruto: Me. He sealed it into me.

Kushina: Yes...... (flashback to the kyuubi)

(The Kyuubi is running wild, trambling groups of shinobi. Suddenly Minato appears on top of Gamabunta.)

Minato: Forgive me Kushina! Forgive me..... Naruto. SEALING JUTSU! (Returns to Kushina and Naruto)

Kushina: Minato sealed me into you, along with the kyuubi. He had no other choice.

Naruto: So then.....

Kushina: In the end, Danzo got what he wanted. They completely blamed the incident on Madara, and were able to obliterate the Uchiha clan.

Naruto: No wonder Sasuke wants revenge on Konoha... Why didn't Minato stop this all if he knew the truth?

Kushina: (looks sad) Naruto... Minato died in the process of sealing you. He gave his last ounce of chakra to ensure the seal never be broken, and he entrusted the key into Lord Jiraiya...

Naruto: But the elders knew! They could have stopped the massacre!

Kushina: Naruto.... I already told you Konoha had some very dark days. The elders would do anything to ensure Konoha's safety, even if it meant killing their own people. The kyuubi was the excuse they needed. The 3rd tried to stop them but.... it was too late.

Naruto: So your death.... Dad's death.... Me being the Kyuubi's host.... Sasuke turning evil.... the Uchiha being wiped out.... IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF THE ELDERS?!?

Kushina: Naruto, Konoha is coming back into the light. I... I know it's hard to forgive them, but they were trying to protect the village.

Naruto: NO! They were protecting themselves!

Kushina: I'm sorry Naruto... I know that it's hard for you, but...

Naruto: No, I'm sorry for yelling mom. It's just that all this time...

Kushina: Naruto, Sasuke only knows what Madara wants him to. He doesn't know that Madara was the real cause behind this. He doesn't know the real truth.

Naruto: Then there's hope. Sasuke.... I'll bring you back! Sasuke.... (Here the page flashes to Sasuke's face, and his new Eternal Mangakyou Sharingan!)

Sasuke's revenge burns in his new eyes! What is the power of the Eternal Mangakyou Sharingan?

END-

PLEASE COMMENT!

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I think actually happened... it's my prediction for the next chapter:

Chapter 500- The Truth
Naruto: You were the former Jinchuuriki of the 9 tails?

Kusina: Yes. You see, I had very special chakra, as you well know. I was the only potential person who could have the ability to control a bijuu.

Naruto: But if you had the ability to control the 9 tails, then why did the incident happen 16 years ago?

Kushina: Just be patient! I am getting to that. You see, I didn't exactly move willingly to Konoha. I was traded. My home country needed protection in fear of the larger countries in the world, and Konoha wanted a jinchuuriki. The elders of Konoha feared that other nations, like Kumogakure, were creating a perfect jinchuuriki with the 8 tails... and they wanted to be able to compete with that. Konoha needed to have a stronger bijuu to make Kumogakure stand in fear... that bijuu was the 9 tails, and it was sealed into me.

Naruto: So then.... it wasn't even your choice? You were just traded away and tested on like a lab rat?

Kushina: Naruto, Konoha has a dark past... back then the elders would do anything to ensure the safety of Konoha. So yes, they gave me the 9 tails, and I grew up in Konoha. Not many people knew... I mean, they like, thought I was special somehow, but that's it. Only the elders, and the 3rd Hokage knew. Or, at least that's what I thought.

Naruto: Who else knew?

Kushina: Somehow Kumogakure caught wind of it... I still don't know who could have leaked the information, but that doesn't matter. When Minato saved me, we fell in love. When he became the Hokage, I told him everything about the 9 tails.

Naruto: So, Minato knew everything?

Kushina: Yes. That's when things got ugly. The Uchiha clan had begun planning a coup de tout, and some of the elders were desperate to stop it. They had no evidence that could allow them to attack the Uchihas, except the word of Itachi... I am sure you met him.

Naruto: Itachi...... Sasuke's brother.

Kushina: Correct. Danzo in particular was eager to attack the Uchiha, but the 3rd Hokage, Minato, and some of the elders refused to allow the attack. That's when Danzo took matters into his own hands.

Naruto: Wait? He didn't! He couldn't have!

Kushina: I am afraid so. He got information from Itachi about the whearabouts of the masked man, madara uchiha. Madara wanted revenge on the Hidden Leaf, but also on the uchiha clan. Danzo gave him the key to my kyuubi seal. Madara found me and unlocked it, and I immediately lost control.

Naruto: Wh-what? What happened after that?

Kushina: Madara was supposed to control the kyuubi with his Eternal Mangakyou Sharingan, but he saw the attack as the perfect opportunity for his revenge. He let the Kyuubi run wild, destroying the village, and shaming Danzo. Danzo was forced to hide in the shadows and control a new group called root. But that is besides the point. Minato realized what had been done... he realized the only way to stop it was to give the kyuubi to the one other person who may inherit my power...

Naruto: Me. He sealed it into me.

Kushina: Yes...... (flashback to the kyuubi)

(The Kyuubi is running wild, trambling groups of shinobi. Suddenly Minato appears on top of Gamabunta.)

Minato: Forgive me Kushina! Forgive me..... Naruto. SEALING JUTSU! (Returns to Kushina and Naruto)

Kushina: Minato sealed me into you, along with the kyuubi. He had no other choice.

Naruto: So then.....

Kushina: In the end, Danzo got what he wanted. They completely blamed the incident on Madara, and were able to obliterate the Uchiha clan.

Naruto: No wonder Sasuke wants revenge on Konoha... Why didn't Minato stop this all if he knew the truth?

Kushina: (looks sad) Naruto... Minato died in the process of sealing you. He gave his last ounce of chakra to ensure the seal never be broken, and he entrusted the key into Lord Jiraiya...

Naruto: But the elders knew! They could have stopped the massacre!

Kushina: Naruto.... I already told you Konoha had some very dark days. The elders would do anything to ensure Konoha's safety, even if it meant killing their own people. The kyuubi was the excuse they needed. The 3rd tried to stop them but.... it was too late.

Naruto: So your death.... Dad's death.... Me being the Kyuubi's host.... Sasuke turning evil.... the Uchiha being wiped out.... IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF THE ELDERS?!?

Kushina: Naruto, Konoha is coming back into the light. I... I know it's hard to forgive them, but they were trying to protect the village.

Naruto: NO! They were protecting themselves!

Kushina: I'm sorry Naruto... I know that it's hard for you, but...

Naruto: No, I'm sorry for yelling mom. It's just that all this time...

Kushina: Naruto, Sasuke only knows what Madara wants him to. He doesn't know that Madara was the real cause behind this. He doesn't know the real truth.

Naruto: Then there's hope. Sasuke.... I'll bring you back! Sasuke.... (Here the page flashes to Sasuke's face, and his new Eternal Mangakyou Sharingan!)

Sasuke's revenge burns in his new eyes! What is the power of the Eternal Mangakyou Sharingan?

END-

PLEASE COMMENT!
whered u get this at?

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people assume that she gave birth to naruto in that same night? A newborn is a baby born in the last few days. not necessarily minutes or hours.

The real question is...if madara was able to open the seal and use the nine tails that night...if he is a powerfull ninja...what happened that kept him these last years from doing it again? with other jinchuriki for example.

My guess is that Madara had someone helping him. Problably a few followers (like a previous attempt at forming an akatsuki) made a distraction that night, allowing madara to operate from the shadows. He must have used the EMS to enter kushina's mind and release/surpress the seal. Like that time that sasuke apeared before the fox in naruto's mind. With the seal inactive the fox came out. Then minato, knowing that kushina was the host and understanding that if the fox came out completly there was no other way to stop it, used the Death God Consuming Seal to "manage" the nine tails. In the process kushina's conscience surfaced (like when the 1st and 2nd were sealed by sarutobi they reverted to they're oringinal minds after the seal grabbed them) and helped minato formulate and exectue the plan of sealing the nine tails in Naruto.
I suppose that the majority of people think that Kushina gave birth to Naruto the same night the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked because it would be the most opportune moment for Madara to capture her. She would be drained of energy after giving birth to Naruto, and thus would not be able to present any resistance to her capture. Firstly, Madara has not made such an attempt again because we do not know if the Sharingan is limited to only controlling the Nine-Tailed Fox, or if it can control other beasts as well. Secondly, even if he did have the ability to do such a thing again, it would only attract unwanted attention towards him, something that he probably doesn't want at this stage. As it is now, Madara's plans are moving right along - with Sasuke descending further into his blind hatred, he lashes out at more people, those of which include Naruto now as well. In order for his Moon's Eye plan to succeed, Madara needs the final two tailed beasts, among other things. Thus he uses Sasuke's ideology against him (as he did with Pain) only to push his own agenda forward. We do not know what kind of abilities Sasuke will gain now that he has Itachi's eyes, but due to the immense progress Naruto is making in Kumogakure, it is only natural that Sasuke has gained a considerable amount of power as well. It will be a battle like none other, this we can be sure of.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose that the majority of people think that Kushina gave birth to Naruto the same night the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked because it would be the most opportune moment for Madara to capture her. She would be drained of energy after giving birth to Naruto, and thus would not be able to present any resistance to her capture. Firstly, Madara has not made such an attempt again because we do not know if the Sharingan is limited to only controlling the Nine-Tailed Fox, or if it can control other beasts as well. Secondly, even if he did have the ability to do such a thing again, it would only attract unwanted attention towards him, something that he probably doesn't want at this stage. As it is now, Madara's plans are moving right along - with Sasuke descending further into his blind hatred, he lashes out at more people, those of which include Naruto now as well. In order for his Moon's Eye plan to succeed, Madara needs the final two tailed beasts, among other things. Thus he uses Sasuke's ideology against him (as he did with Pain) only to push his own agenda forward. We do not know what kind of abilities Sasuke will gain now that he has Itachi's eyes, but due to the immense progress Naruto is making in Kumogakure, it is only natural that Sasuke has gained a considerable amount of power as well. It will be a battle like none other, this we can be sure of.

Indeed it will. And reading the chapter 467 again I remembered that madara is powerless and needs that huge amout of chakra from the bijuus to become whole again and foward the moon eye plan. It isn't like he didn't control another bijuu or that he didn't take measures in to his own hand....It's more like he can't right now...Thus having to use a pawn like Itachi and now Sasuke. however, itachi's alliance will come to bite him in the ass in the end. Sasuke isn't as inteligent and is but a blind child...but he will try to use madara's plan for himself, getting revenge on the world for the pain he endured.