Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Updated version here: https://animebase.me/threads/shady-doctor-v2.771142/

I'd wait at the look out for the new training partner that I was paired with, until finally he had arrived. They told me he'd be a unique Shinobi, but no one told me I was to combat a child. Guess I couldn't underestimate him, since he was indeed chosen. I'd walk into range (15m) and lift my hat up a bit to reveal my eyes.

"Well, well well. A damn kid ahaha. Man, I hope you're really up for this. I've gotta lot of toys to test on ya..."

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Updated version here: https://animebase.me/threads/shady-doctor-v2.771142/

I'd wait at the look out for the new training partner that I was paired with, until finally he had arrived. They told me he'd be a unique Shinobi, but no one told me I was to combat a child. Guess I couldn't underestimate him, since he was indeed chosen. I'd walk into range (15m) and lift my hat up a bit to reveal my eyes.

"Well, well well. A damn kid ahaha. Man, I hope you're really up for this. I've gotta lot of toys to test on ya..."
Sorry for the delay, got new Laptop and was getting used to it. Moved from windows to the MAC. Without further ado, lets get this match on. Always available on discord for any convo about the match, I'll tend to reply fast as lightening~

Walking up to the arena, he entered knowing of the deal he had transpired with the guild commander. Ikiru stared at the man holding his hat with a sort of coat that flew with the wind. Knowing if he won he'd attain more information about the assault that transpired with his family. Taking the steps onto the circular stone platform, he was prepared to fight to his last breath as the viewers stood by to watch them.

"Test all you want, am taking you down..."specking firm with a much serous tone uncommon to his appearance. This show who he was and how much of maturity was within him. Wasting no time as they lifted the flags to initiate combat, Ikiru was faster than his opponent on acting on that indication. A single handseal is made as Ikiru creates Katon within his body to manipulate into actual flames as he spews them forth towards his opponent. However, something was amiss as Ikiru unpowered his jutsu with ash as the core, sending it as a massive fireball. With that attack Ikiru lowered himself as he activated his Sharingan. Now as he read into this opponent's movements, he anticipated their moves such that if they moved (as he waves the handseals) his earth needles which formed silently, they'd impale them and lock them into place (aiming for legs and arms, thus 4 needles).

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Katon: Shishamasu) — Fire Release: Death's Hands
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20-30 (-15 to sustain jutsu per turn)
Damage Points: 40-60
Description: After forming three handseals, they'll release a surge of katon chakra around any part of their body to create a layer of hot ash or by release it from their own body, and at will they can manipulate existing ash i.e via; ash gourd. This will not burn the user as they will create a layer of chakra between their skin and the ash to protect themselves. At will, the user can release this ash in a stream of sorts from their hands (even from body-movements) for offensive/Supplementary/defensive purposes, even in enormous amounts. This can be combined with other jutsu like Fire jutsu to give them +1 rank in damage up to S rank.
Note: While Jutsu is sustained (for up to 3 turns), Users can only utilize Katon or related Fire style Ninjutsu only.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (+20 from Death Hands)
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Doton: Chikyūno Hari) – Earth Release: Muddling Needles
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user does 3 handseals (Ram → Snake→ Tiger) and creates several small portals in an area of the users choice, which quickly drips down onto their opponent in solidified sharp forms of earth-mud needles that puncture the opponents body at the users aim. The mud needles are very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught. A single Mud-earth Needle is equal to A-rank, 2=B-ranks, 3=C-ranks, and 4= D-ranks.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: The mud needles can only be made 1m away from the opponent.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ah, so the child had some spunk to him. Before I took action, the boy released a large blazing ball of fire which headed at me with some speed and force behind it. Knowing that the elders wouldn't pair me against a scrub, I took this time to test an ability of mine that I had recently picked up on. Firstly, I'd create a massive armor of earth around my body that is coated with Moon dust in order to strengthen it. The armor would cover my body entirely as I also infused it with Yang Chakra so that it could have a life of its own. The living armor would shrink in size and become almost skin tight, similar to a light-weight armor now.

At this point, I allowed the armor to lead the movements towards the kid, Having it reshape itself to fully cover my body as it parades through the fireball. Being at a higher power level than the flames, the armor easily took me through without me being harmed in the slightest. Pushing forward until in close range, the armor would do a lariat type attack motion while opening it's back up so that I can push myself out in one swift motion.

After landing a few meters behind the earth armor who's attacking the kid, I would smirk and speak out loud.

"So, Just who the hell are you? Hehehe"

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn) (300 chakra pool)
Damage: N/A (80 + 20)
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

( Mūndasuton: Nīru āmusutorongu ) | Moondust: Neil Armstrong
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A [+10]
Damage: N/A [+20/Depends on Technique]
Description: This technique is a simple infusion type ability in which the infusion of Mūndasuton would supplement and strength future earthen techniques. By simply adding an additional hand seal to earth style techniques being used, the user will add an extra portion of chakra into them in order to apply a "shroud" of Moon dust to them. The Moon Dust would shroud the earthen technique in a way that it wouldn't actually touch it, floating along with it about a centimeter or so. This rough shroud would give the technique additional damage due to the aggressive nature of Mūndasuton, but also give off the effects of Mūndasuton; This includes shutting down technologies and sticking to things that comes into contact with it. When activated this way, it would last 3 turns, applying the additional chakra to earth techniques as needed, though can only be used 3x max. A second variant of this is used on non damaging or defensive style earth techniques. By adding the shroud of Mūndasuton to these type of techniques, the user is able to make the technique damaging. The damage given to said technique would be directory proportional to their rank; I.e. S-ranks will carry 80 damage. A-ranks 60 damage. Etc. This variant is A-rank and can only be used 4x, on 1 Technique per use and can't be used while the B-rank variant is active. Affected Earth techniques retain the S/W of regular Earth Release.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Timeframe:
- Fire/ash
- Earth armor/Moondust coating/CoH
- you either get fully attacked by the armor or not do your earth portals. Heuheueheuehue

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Nothing was missed by the eyes of Ikiru, he watched earnestly with every breath they took. This man was no joke, his chakra was so advanced that they could utilise it in manners, he wasn't even able to fathom. Creating life out of chakra was something he had never seen before! Something he'd heard in stories but this was rather the real thing, proving theories he had, knowing more was something he was aspired to do. For now, he was going to focus on the match without wasting time.

Nonetheless Ikiru wasn't scared, his primary goal was to win, he had to win. Through the flames came a living chunk of earth moving with such visible form of intelligence, as he made eye-contact with it. Unsure of it's abilities, he'd deduce chakra system to confirming it was in-fact alive! Thus, if so then Genjutsu would be plausible? He pondered for mere seconds as he lifted it's arm to attack him. Now as he could see the faint light of glow within its eye sockets where it's "head" was to be. Ikiru using his Sharingan to peaked into what would be its brain's chakra pathway system, he knew he had to attempt it. His backup plan also was his body seal that could prevent physical harm.

Making eye contact with it, he planned to cast a powerful sleep upon it. With every move in moments taken, wasting no time as he slammed his hand upon the ground then casting a powerful genjutsu upon it as they were making eye contact. He would create a barrier around it, trapping it and limiting it from doing anything for the rest of the match.

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Sharingan Genjutsu Effect
The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep while being paralysed but, makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realising they have fallen asleep or feel paralysed.
"So, Just who the hell are you? Hehehe"

The man spoke as Ikiru got in-between the barrier now behind him and his opponent who stood in-front of him. Drawing his Katana which would start to summon water from below the earth as he stared down the man. Meanwhile that had just happened, he released a toxic gas into the terrain which was exhaled from his body, scentless fumes, and invisible to the naked eye moved around the place slowly. He quietly looked at them before, he spoke. "Who am I...no, who are you?"

( Uchiha Ikimono to angō-ka no Ken ) - Uchiha Sword of Creatures and Encryption
(Passive)
You must be registered for see images

Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra: (-20 to enemy chakra)
Damage: N/a
Description: This blade is the most treasured item from Rai Uchiha, the prized possession of when he was alive. Having been in command of a group of his clansmen, it is presumable that Rai had capable leadership skills. He was a capable swordsman, even with one eye blinded. He also showed a noticeable amount of physical strength, being able to shatter the ground with a single strike of his sword. When death took him, his sword was passed onto his children soon they too passed on the sword. The very death of the Uchiha clan, resulted in treasures to being sold off to whoever would be interested. Years to pass, the sword ended back into a Uchiha home. Soon Ikiru's father presented the sword to him, with simple his understanding of where it came from. Since the massacre of the Uchiha clan, it's whole history of the sword is not known to Ikiru or anyone as Ikiru knows only it's a Uchiha sword.

Abilities of the blade:
╳ This blade once drawn would draw up water from the ground forming water sources with in two turns anywhere on land(passive). This is a very unique trait for a sword to carry which gave note that this blade could tap into natural aquifer's in the ground. The hot water sources are fairly large in size which is why it takes two turns for the blade's natural water ability to activate. These very hot waters can harm the opponent if they so fall upon them (B-rank Damage).

╳ When the user of the sword strikes an enemy or something an enemy is touching the water sucks -20 chakra from the enemy with every contacted strike. This form is very intricate and also unique to user who developed the ability. Upon learning of the seals embedded on the sword, by making a single handseal the user can release the seals from the sword allowing him to drain chakra via through the seal marks per each strike per turn (max. 80). This allows the user to absorb jutsu B-rank or below, if chakra is successfully attained.

Restrictions:
+ Can only make one water source per Match.
+ Must have learned Fuin at B-rank or more.
+ Takes two turns to draw up from underground a water source.
+Water sources cannot be made within five meters of opponent/s
Approval [Link]

(Katon-Kemuri no Jutsu: Murasakin niato) - Fire Release, Smoke technique: Deep Purple Art
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15-40 (+10 to depending when used on another jutsu)
Description: Utilizing the elemental-relative nature of fire release to smoke advanced ninjutsu, with excellent chakra control of fire release. Supplementing it with smoke ninjutsu, which they make a distinct form of fire explosive ninjutsu. That appears and acts on a different scale than the regular smoke ninjutsu. Being that this ninjutsu is based on smoke, the user can exhale immense quantities of suffocating gases to cause them to suffer from the lack of air or inability to breathe.

Starts by using the fire style abilities; gas chakra components through a smoke ninjutsu techniques as they knead that chakra in a form such as blowing into a balloon. This smoke appearing white as a summoning’s smoke, it’s then manipulated into objects through the user’s mouths/ in palms of their hands, which they can infuse gas chakra quantities within to formulate explosive smoke.

This can range from solid to a gas like state of the smoke with it, still exhibiting that mixed chakra formulation. Users can then produce or manipulate an existing amount of smoke, shaping it into various things such as grass, hoses, boat, rabbits, and dolls. They can change the size, color, toxic properties, and gas-scent depending on the amount of the smoke used to make the created objects seem more realistic.

Users can even change it's consistency to the point to making them solid and unbreakable-alike creations that can be brought to life and controlled remotely. With a mental command, they can detonate the katon chakra (gas) ninjutsu within the smoke, by performing the seal of confrontation. The technique varies in strength, depending on how much chakra is put into the creation of this "living" or not smoke objects. Despite all this, it’s still prominently based on smoke based jutsu, which can only be defused by a Suiton Ninjutsu.

This ninjutsu can be used alongside existing smoke ninjutsu, and or gas-related fire style jutsu/ninjutsu. Therefore depending on that jutsu, they’ll stream their chakra into that jutsu formulating that very jutsu to become a “Deep purple” art style ninjutsu release. This takes a very small timeframe.

Note: Can only be used by Smoke bios. Cannot be used Smoke Ninjutsu of S-rank or more.
Note: This smoke ninjutsu is scorching, if trapped within its gas mist as it's capable of scorching the skin off.
Note: User can only create up to three creations from this jutsu, per every other turn. If S-class is used, they can’t use this ninjutsu for 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu damage depends on the jutsu Type, and only when Offensive/Defensive style is used, the jutsu will correspond to chakra cost as the regular damage ratio.

Chakra/ Health Tracking | ON
Chakra Total: 1450| HP: 200 (Health Speciality)
Jutsu Chakra Cost Accounting
-30 Initial Sharingan Activation cost
-10 Sharingan Turn Cost
-20 Death Hands
-30 Hellfire Jutsu
-20 Barrier: Infinite Brace
-40 Sharingan Genjutsu
-30 Smoke Jutsu
+30 via Barrier

Reactions: BoiNez

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ooc: How's the smoke invisible? Lol says it can change colors, and invisible isn't a color 😂💀And idk if you can see the armors chakra system. Hayabusa chakra can't be conceived by extraordinary senses such as chakra sensing or Doujutsu. To you, my chakra doesn't exist. Anyway, sorry for the late and sucky response. Got the flu rn 😭

At the point of the earth going through the fire and me being let out of the armor for it to run forward, a couple of things happened. First, with just a single glance, I could now see that the kid was in possession of the Sharingan eye. Secondly, I witnessed him slam his hands on the ground to erect a barrier around the earth being; Pushing it to the ground and limiting it to a degree. But it wasn't enough to stop the earth nor me. The earth armor (let's call him Cap) would use the fact that he's in contact with the ground to his advantage. By channeling chakra into the ground nigh instantly as he's effected by the barrier, Cap would create two large ass chunks of earth to rise around the little uchiha, closing in on him in an attempt to crush him alive. Of course, this simple attack would cause the barrier to be disrupted and allow Cap to move freely towards the Uchiha in attempts to lariat him with a spiky left arm.

On the other hand, I would also be acting as the barrier erected around Cap. At the same time as Cap using the tomb stone technique, I'd use a technique that allowed me to spawn a spiritual being inside of the mind of the Uchiha. I knew all too well that the Uchiha were immensely powerful with spiritual abilities, so this Dragon shaped spirit inside the Uchiha would cause an inability to use those abilities to a certain degree.

"Urahara Kisuke of the Hayabusa clan...... I'll figure you out by the end of this.."

(Doton: Shinku Bohi) - Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone
Damage: 60
Description: The user will release their chakra into the ground, then by manipulating their chakra, they cause an abundance of adhesive sticky mud to burst up from the ground around and beneath the opponent(s). The mass of mud quickly forming into a tombstone-like shape while clinging to the target, then quickly hardens and encases the whole of the opponent in solid rock. The rock quickly continues to constrict around the opponent, growing tighter and tighter until it eventually crushes them with immense force. Multiple tombstones can be created to encase and destroy multiple enemies, or a single large tombstone can be created to destroy a group of enemies, or one large enemy. The Tombstone created can be no larger than Gamakichi and if multiple Tombstones are created, their total size combined cannot exceed that of Gamakichi.

Note: User is unable to use Water above S-rank in the same turn and the turn after.
Note: Only useable thrice.
Note: Courtesy of Scaze

( Neidan: Taij Dao ) Internal Alchemey: Way of the Supreme
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60 (30)
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Lower Dantian: This application sees the creation of physical entities from Wuji (Nothingness). Entities created with this dantian may possess properties of any material state of matter (solids and liquids primarily) and can be created internal or external of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are also capable of replacing or adding body parts to themselves (or others through direct contact A-rank usage) such as lost or additional limbs, appendages, or wings. Those with medical knowledge can even replace vital organs, tissues, and cells. The limitations of this technique are that: entities created must be 5 meters away from adversaries unless the user is within close range. Entities such as poisons, diseases, or composites of actual elemental natures cannot be created. Familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. All created constructs possess a black reptilian scale like aesthetic pattern, representing Sokotsu.

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

TF:
- Barrier
- Tomb/Alchemy
- Your response

Reactions: Vegeta

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
OOC: My attempt to sneak that through failed, u.u The chakra system 'houses' chakra within a body with/o it, Simply put they serve the same function for chakra as blood vessels do for blood. Z.Z Man, that ninja clan is scary >.< Fam get better! Eat lemons and get some sun!

Ikiru had started to notice the void within their chakra systems of his opponents, which didn't make sense. They were using ninjutsu which meant they were shinobi with chakra. Moreover, they had the chakra system within them which confused him more but, to assure himself he wasn't injected into an illusion he peeked into his own chakra system to see. With that knowledge he decided to use another method after--
--then below him would erupt shocking him, this also angered him as his eye's weren't able to see anything this man's chakra was able to do. Meaning he had a sort of different form of chakra that his eyes couldn't perceive or he was within a Genjutsu. Ikiru now in the heat of the moment, he would release Raiton chakra into his katana as the mud started to capture him. Stabbing the ground, the Raiton would weaken the formulation of the mud, at the same time he'd lower himself to touch his leg bands. The seals upon them would release the pads allowing them to drop to the ground and freeing his legs to move. Having his [CW] katana drain the chakra from the mud, confirmed his hypothetical thoughts about his opponent's chakra. Meaning he wasn't in a Genjutsu, thus he had no need to test his other reasoning, being a Uchiha: Ikiru had deduced all that within mere moments. Now as he wasn’t unable to see his opponent’s chakra moves meant they had an advantageous Jutsu arsenal that made pure chakra creations perhaps?

Watching the two, Ikiru knew he was surely on the fence. He had to quickly finish this fight, for who knew what else this man was able to do. Now as the man spoke his name, Ikiru's eyes widened as he had heard of that old clan that was ridden off in the past. Standing up now as he stared at the man, in response his eyes swirling in action thus becoming the feared Mangekyou Sharingan, "I'm Ikiru of the Great Uchiha Clan!"

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Damage: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Chakra/ Health
Chakra
Total: 1450 | HP: 195 (-5 via MS) (Health Speciality)
(Some of the Previous Jutsu never Occurred thus Chakra total was readjusted accordingly)
Jutsu Chakra Cost Accounting
-10 Sharingan Turn Cost
-50 Mangekyou Sharingan
-30 Nagashi
+20 CW Chakra attained

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ooc: You ignored the armor running in and attacking you. That WOULD be 100 damage straight to you, but I wanna rp more n have fun so it'll slide this time lol.

"Of course, this simple attack would cause the barrier to be disrupted and allow Cap to move freely towards the Uchiha in attempts to lariat him with a spiky left arm."

Also I'll count my chakra n health next turn. Sorry. And almost over that flu lol

As expected, the kid was able to defend against the earth in a pretty adequate way. As the electricity was destroying the earth, instead of further applying pressure by attacking more, I simply heightened my senses and other natural skill by entering Sage mode. Being a unique SM user, I was able to passively camouflage the scales covering my body so that I would become invisible to the naked eye. This high level camouflage along with my chakra being untraceable, nearly made me a ghost to the kid.

"Well, Ikiru... Ready to. Die?"

( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits (Reference)
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.

Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)

Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes

On the other hand, Cap the armor would be in close range now, extending his right arm as he creates an earth hammer and smacks the kid across the head with it; Knocking him a few meters away and causing blunt force trauma to the skull.

(Doton: Teishi! Hanmātaimu!) - Earth Release: Stop! Hammer Time!
Chakra: 30 (+10 to repair)
Damage: 60
Description: The user gathers many small rocks around a weapon, in either or both of their hands, until their weapon looks to be a large hammer. Alternatively, the user can create a large hammer made entirely from very dense stone instead. Regardless, it can be used as a simple CQC weapon, which can be slightly customized so as to have spikes adorn the bludgeoning end of the hammer. In addition, its durability and size allows the user to block some small-scale attacks within reason.

Note: The hammer lasts indefinitely until destroyed or cancelled by the user's will.
Note: The hammer can be repaired for an additional chakra cost, so long as it isn't totally destroyed.
Note: Courtesy of LonelyAssassin

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
OOC: It could've moved to attack but, I decided that it would not because of the Nagashi running through the ground. So I went with that notion of order, Barrier> Mud attack/release from barrier (freeform attempt) > Nagashi> Leg weights/ MS...
By the way, the Sharingan can still see the chakra system even though its void of chakra. Unless you use some clouding chakra Jutsu or whatever, as long as the Sharingan can peek into your chakra system, I'll see ya move about :3
Flu season over? haha
Now as the golem stood upon him, its movements lagged to Ikiru's eyes, for he had already examined it's reaction speed and also something aloof seemed to be affected to his spiritual in-balance, much so like the Yamanaka Clan albeit potent. Ikiru being a shinobi talented in Genjutsu, he quickly attempted to cast a potent illusion on the golem while willing Susanoo into being however, all was for naught. This gave way to his hypotheses as he decided to attain distance from both the golem and his opponent—

'...where is he! No, I can still see, focus Essen!' he thought to himself (Theme: Naruto Shippuden OST - Kokuten) scanning the terrain as the golem lowered its chunky fist towards him, he caught the chakra system of his invisible opponent, returning to the moment as the golem neared him, he'd swiftly casted two illusions (A + B) within a mere glimpse of the golem looking at him (Apex Genjutsu Layerist). His opponent having done something upon themselves loomed as death. Ikiru knew staying in a close to close range combat would be his own undoing. Thus Long range combat was best, given he still had sights on his opponent, to not give away his advantage, Ikiru devised a plan.

Upon the Golem, in mere moments he would swiftly evade the attack as he appeared to scan the area for his opponent only to suck his teeth in disappointment as they spoke. The golem now caught in an illusion would continue to chase after Ikiru as he showed no slowing down. This effect was surely of Ikiru's plan, as he kept the idea of control to be under his opponent despite reality, for Ikiru wanted the golem to get in range to strike his opponent with whatever powerful jutsu it had.

Retuning to the moment as the golem chased him now, he'd enter long range as well as summon a smoke like creature that would be quick on the uptake, flipping in the air, the summoned creature would dip its wings allowing him on them as he leaped into the sky peering down. The ground below would start to ooze with water as his custom weapon requested it so, these hot waters would start to harm their opponent soon if they so stayed upon the ground. Landing on the smoke creation, he would look upon the scene, "...these eye's take so much from me. I gotta focus. (Louder) — You spoke of death huh, then show yourself coward, face reality!"

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan
Effect: Coupled with Substitution, the victim will attack their opponent with all their might as they perceive them as their enemies, whilst that happens, the user will prompt a will into the victim.

( Doujutsu: Chikan ) Eye Technique: Substitution
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Description: A simple technique, usable by Sharingan users through their prowess with illusionary arts, this genjutsu works solely as a defensive measure. The user will produce an illusionary copy of himself while he escapes the path/area of the attack with a rapid movement, unnoticed and masked by the technique. The enemy will see and hear the user in the original place until the attack connects with the illusionary copy, at which point it will disperse, revealing the true location of the user. The technique can be controlled so as to have the illusionary copy interact and talk in specific ways with the enemy for other purposes, while the user remains hidden from the targets perception. The illusion is often personalized from user to user, namely in its dispersion, sometimes in relation to the users elemental affinity or summoning companions, following a theme unique to him. The limitation is that the user cannot escape large techniques with this ability nor incredibly fast ones. Only techniques which can be escaped by moving out of their way running or through movement can be defended from with this. The main limit however, is that, since its a sustainable illusion, triggering any offensive action towards the target will immediately release the illusion, be it a simple taijutsu move or a ninjutsu attack; any aggressive action the user wants to take will immediately break his focus and control over the technique, releasing the target from it. The stronger the user is with Genjutsu, the easier the technique is to use.
Note: This version of the technique is used by Sharingan users
Note: Usable 6 times per match for Primary Genjutsu Specialists, without the need for eye contact; other Sharingan users can use it 3 times and require eye contact for Mid and Long range usage.
Note: Requires 3 Tomoe Sharingan active.
Note: Movement speed is bound by the users rank.

(Katon-Kemuri no Jutsu: Murasakin niato) - Fire Release, Smoke technique: Deep Purple Art
Chakra cost: 15-40 (+10 to depending when used on another jutsu)
Description: Utilizing the elemental-relative nature of fire release to smoke advanced ninjutsu, with excellent chakra control of fire release. Supplementing it with smoke ninjutsu, which they make a distinct form of fire explosive ninjutsu. That appears and acts on a different scale than the regular smoke ninjutsu. Being that this ninjutsu is based on smoke, the user can exhale immense quantities of suffocating gases to cause them to suffer from the lack of air or inability to breathe.

Starts by using the fire style abilities; gas chakra components through a smoke ninjutsu techniques as they knead that chakra in a form such as blowing into a balloon. This smoke appearing white as a summoning’s smoke, it’s then manipulated into objects through the user’s mouths/ in palms of their hands, which they can infuse gas chakra quantities within to formulate explosive smoke.

This can range from solid to a gas like state of the smoke with it, still exhibiting that mixed chakra formulation. Users can then produce or manipulate an existing amount of smoke, shaping it into various things such as grass, hoses, boat, rabbits, and dolls. They can change the size, color, toxic properties, and gas-scent depending on the amount of the smoke used to make the created objects seem more realistic.

Users can even change it's consistency to the point to making them solid and unbreakable-alike creations that can be brought to life and controlled remotely. With a mental command, they can detonate the katon chakra (gas) ninjutsu within the smoke, by performing the seal of confrontation. The technique varies in strength, depending on how much chakra is put into the creation of this "living" or not smoke objects. Despite all this, it’s still prominently based on smoke based jutsu, which can only be defused by a Suiton Ninjutsu.

This ninjutsu can be used alongside existing smoke ninjutsu, and or gas-related fire style jutsu/ninjutsu. Therefore depending on that jutsu, they’ll stream their chakra into that jutsu formulating that very jutsu to become a “Deep purple” art style ninjutsu release. This takes a very small timeframe.

Note: Can only be used by Smoke bios. Cannot be used Smoke Ninjutsu of S-rank or more.
Note: This smoke ninjutsu is scorching, if trapped within its gas mist as it's capable of scorching the skin off.
Note: User can only create up to three creations from this jutsu, per every other turn. If S-class is used, they can’t use this ninjutsu for 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu damage depends on the jutsu Type, and only when Offensive/Defensive style is used, the jutsu will correspond to chakra cost as the regular damage ratio.
Deep purple Art — Smoke Creation
DMG: 60 (Explosion: Mid-range)
Description: Made of Explosive Smoke quantities, Katon Chakra, hot gas mix of explosive ash contests. Fairly bigger than an average human however able of fight, as a dragon-like smoke creature. Can withstand S-rank Katon Jutsu attacks without weakening, other regular weaknesses apply with an additional Suiton weakness, however Fuuton Jutsu B-rank or lower will not disperse the creation as it's imbrued with Katon chakra. Reaction and Speed is all under user's will as their not as sentient just creations that reaction on the user's will.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I watched very closely to the kid as the golem went in for the attack. I just needed 1 single opening, and I was nearly 100% sure that the golem would bring forth that opening. After a moment of analysing the situation, I witnessed the kid using his above average speed to evade the pursuit of the golem; But this was the exact opening I was waiting for. From the senses I had, I could tell he wasn't making use of Natural energy, so I assumed that he had no knowledge of it. I'd take this into account when I had suddenly went on the attack myself. Manipulating the natural energy naturally present in the surroundings, I'd quickly shape the raw energy into numerous (6) needles that were close as possible to Ikiru's body when they sprung into existence. The needles were each 1 meter long, but very thin and invisible to the natural eye if the person couldn't sense Senjutsu. A needle would pierce each of the kids calves, both hands at the palms and his neck. All the attacks were non lethal, but would indeed cause heavy damage. The wounds in the legs would be to stop quick movements to evade any longer, while the hand wounds were to make hand seals as hard as possible. The neck wound was because the kid was an uchiha, and I wanted him to be limited to the amount of flames he could spew. The sixth needle would go through the kids left eye, stripping him of one of his treasured eyes. Sage mode would boost the power of the attack passively, but I decided to give the invisible needles an even heavier punch by using September to boost it also. This would all happen and strike the uchiha kid as he evades the initial attack from the golem and had placed his illusion, but before his smoke technique.

( Senpo: Waikyoku Zennou no Sennin ) - Sage Mode: Torture of the Almighty Sage
Chakra cost: (40 + 10]
Damage: (80 + 30 + 20) 130
Description: Using the same principle as "Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death" the user would focus his natural energy all around his opponent. Once done, the user would materialize the the natural energy into hundreds of small sized needles which surrounds all directions and angles of the opponent. At the user's will, the needles would all attack the opponent at once, piercing him from all angles. It could also be done at several enemies, but the number and power of the needles would be split according to the number of enemies. The needles need to be created at least one meter away from any opponents.

-Can't use SM technique higher than A-rank the same turn
-Can't use SM technique higher than S-rank the following turn
-Can only be used once per battle

(Kyuu-tsuki ) - September
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self-sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery or apply it to their techniques and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Drain: If a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally, through this draining ability, the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of the drain ability will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.

Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery

All the while, the golem would land his strike that he previously was attempting since the kid would be unknowingly stopped in his tracks by an "invisible" force. A force known as Senjutsu. I'd make sure as I attacked I used my speed (speed specialist and x4 from SM) to nigh instantly close the gap between Ikuru and I; Appearing a mere 3m away from him.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
@Shady Doctor
You could've killed me which would've been the round 2, but you didn't?? You just let me live, cocky huh...cool.
Btw, you're gonna take -20 DMG due to the water you standing upon caused by my CW.

With control over his opponent’s golem as he had evaded their attempt to attack him. Suddenly as his body would be impaled with sharp attacks, he’d bleed falling to the ground. Meanwhile, if they so dared to enter range, his opponent's golem would take a chance to attack them. Unknown of how such an attack bypassed his senses, he’d summon his personal summon now as he was upon its head afterwards, due to the height he was within in long range to his opponent at sudden! Moments of being unable to call upon his protector, a break of unknown will would be released as his spiritual protector would form around him then. The ribcage would engulf him in protection, while he laid down. On his summon, laying face-down as he bleed, he'd waved 4 handseals slowly as he’d use medical ninjutsu to recover from the pain.

---
When his summon was called upon, it would coil it self in action to its summon, with it shear body and massive power, it would launch his opponent back (A-rank DMG) as it launched itself into the air. Invisible to the naked eye due to its scales, it would glide while Ikiru performed recovery ninjutsu, then Oki using his poison, it would spew it forth upon the area however, unseen until in short range of their opponent. Meanwhile in the sky, as they glided upwards into the clouds (pure result of the launch and glide) Oki would speak to Ikiru, "Iku, it must've been very urgent to call me, were my actions appropriate?"

-Bloody cough-

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Iryō Mōdo ) - Medical Technique: Medical Mode
Chakra cost: 30 ( -30 per turn )
Damage points: N/A ( Heals up to 50 damage per turn )
Description: After forming 4 hand seals, this mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their stamina and vitality as it replenishes their strength and health. The limitation of the technique in terms of healing is it's low speed and inability to heal lost limbs. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
Note: Must have medical training.
Note: Can only be used twice per event.

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Obi) - Summoning Technique: Obi
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 40
Description: Obi (三尺帯, Obi), like all other snakes, is an inhabitant of the Ryūchi Cave and the personal summon of the Ikiru Uchiha aka 'X'. In stark contrast to Manda, a snake of similar size to it, Obi seems to be the silently mannered and mission orientated to its summoner, as shown when he is summoned he addresses Ikiru instead as "Iku" and questions what his dutifully is to be without any other delay to all his orders. Since he has grown up into his adulthood, he tends to say "Must be important to summon me." Upon being summoned, he acts defensive immediately to whatever the situation calls. Never calls 'X' any other name but, his birth name.

Obi is a large dark-dim faded yellow snake with yellow eyes who easily towers over even the tallest of humans and is easily comparable in size to the largest of summons. Like many snakes, Obi possesses large infrared-sensitive receptors on its snout which, coupled with its perfected sense of smell/taste (using its tongue it can "taste" the air, which allows for an amazing sensitive sense which mixes both smell and taste) and his above average sense of smell, allows him to be an extremely precise and acute fighter, capable of easily search and find its prey, even if camouflaged or hidden. Being a venomous cobra, he has the ability to spit his venom from his mouth. Upon spraying his venom, he can release it towards the sky, creating a down pour of it. (A-rank, Damage: N/a, takes a jutsu slot. Can only be once per match.) This venom slows down whomever makes contact with it by -2 to their base speed.

As a snake, Obi is extremely fast and nimble, successfully moving through an entire forest of trees, while evading possible counters of attacks. The movement speed (it can slither and move at twice times the running speed of a normal Kage rank ninja) and its resilience to damage (unfazed by B-Ranks) as well as the physical power it possesses (its physical blows and attacks are A-Rank) are its main skills since it lacks the ability to use any-elemental ninjutsu. Obi, as a teen snake, limited in ninjutsu he'd have to excel in physical abilities to catch up to other skilled snakes that could use senjutsu or ninjutsu that could even fly at times. Obi devise to fly with simply his physical abilities, soon he discovered he could coil himself up before springing himself into the sky. Then as he'd contort his skeleton to spread his ribs and make his belly flattened he'd become airborne (up to 2 turns, before returning to the ground). Gliding as he used his head to steer and change direction.

Due to Obi's natural scales happen to have microscopic uneven textures that can normally with light act as a complex camouflage mechanism (S-rank, 15 chakra per turn to extend mirage duration, and counts as a move). This would can make far more complex mirages that appear to manipulate matter around them, visually appearing as though it could change the terrain (only in NW/WSE) in a sorts of reflections that appear far too real, even to be considered genjutsu. Creating light reflections; symmetry, perspective tuning, truncated and stellated polyhedra, hyperbolic image geometry, and tessellations. This can hinder even other foe gigantic summons from engaging combat due to the change in area and it's details. However, this is solely sight based, for those who are blind, doujutsu users or use some other senses other than sight can simply navigate as normally without any problems. This leaves those who rely on sight unable to locate their enemy. For that Obi was well known to other snakes of his unique scales and feared by other snakes. His is ranked highly among his fellow serpents, and known as a commander now back at Ryūchi Cave.

Note --- Lasts for 4 turns.
Note --- Can only be summoned once.
Note --- Overcoming ranked attacks or objects with physical blows count as a move

Heath Debuffs Active:

• Arms/Hands \\ 60% - An attack causing this amount of damage will limit the users ability to effectively use their arms in combat. For any jutsu using the arms offensively such as Tai/Kenjutsu or even Chidori style Nintaijutsu, that are ranked above B rank will cause 10 damage to the victim and his arm based Taijutsu will deal 15 less damage.
  • Legs \\ 60% - An attack causing this amount of damage will limit the user's ability to effectively use their legs in combat. For any jutsu using the legs offensively such as Taijutsu or certain types of Ninjutsu that are ranked above B rank, the user will receive 10 damage.
  • Torso \\ 60% - An attack causing this amount of damage will limit the user's ability to effectively use their Genjutsu in combat. For any Genjutsu that is ranked above B rank, the user will receive 10 damage and an overall reduction of damage to Ninjutsu by 15.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
LMAO no, wasn't being cocky bro. 😭 Just wanted the fight to be more extensive.
And as a Yang Master/Specialist I can shave 30 damage from each tech that hits me. And is psm I can shave 30 more damage and heal 10 per turn. So yeah. That 20 damage is just tanked fully.

Oh and I'd be able to tank the 60 damage from your summon being summoned. Even though that's not how that works. Wouldn't just damage me because we were close range and it was summoned. In that case it would harm you also. And where's the golem now? Would it be on the head with you? Or knocked away also? My bad for the long reply waits man.

As I was being pushed back by the sudden appearance of a snake, I shouted the word "soft" and release a build up of both lightning and wind from my mouth in a very destructive manner. This shout was more of a Roar; A sound that resonated through the lands as it blew the the snake's body apart due to to it being a weaker being, at point blank range and my attack being boosted past any type of normal means since Senjutsu is elevating its power. This was it. The blast would rip straight through the snake and continue towards every thing within a long range reach; Including the Uchiha. This would blow away half of the look out (the half I'm not on) and would leave the golem falling to its demise if it isn't protected.

Raiton/Fuuton | Mabushii Unari (Lightning/Wind Release| Radiant Howl)
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + 30
Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
(No Lightning Or Wind Next Turn)
(Usable 2 times)

• Wow

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Thanks to the shadow @The Pervy Sage You can only Tank 30DMG, which is still enough to counter the -20 DMG from Custom Weapon. I'd think the summoning is just like attack on titan, it would suddenly push whatever within the area away due to the sheer size appearing.

Upon summoning Obi, his opponent wouldn't let up now as the golem was also launched back it would appear to had braced itself from the impact as it took advantage to attempt to catch his opponent off guard due to the 'Genjutsu input by Ikiru'. It would now see this chance of attack, using this moment to get in-between him and Ikiru's summon in an effort to launch surprise attack to their opponent. This occurred as it blended into the ground and quickly appearing in-front of his opponent. With blast happening point blank to it now as it would aim to hammer down his opponent. The explosion would happen killing it, while Ikiru would now enter Long range into the skies with his invisible summon. This wouldn't interrupt his focus on healing himself and recovering from the wounds affected upon him (Healed 100DMG as of now).

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Dõjutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C-rank and below Earth Techniques.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Thanks to the shadow @The Pervy Sage You can only Tank 30DMG, which is still enough to counter the -20 DMG from Custom Weapon. I'd think the summoning is just like attack on titan, it would suddenly push whatever within the area away due to the sheer size appearing.

Upon summoning Obi, his opponent wouldn't let up now as the golem was also launched back it would appear to had braced itself from the impact as it took advantage to attempt to catch his opponent off guard due to the 'Genjutsu input by Ikiru'. It would now see this chance of attack, using this moment to get in-between him and Ikiru's summon in an effort to launch surprise attack to their opponent. This occurred as it blended into the ground and quickly appearing in-front of his opponent. With blast happening point blank to it now as it would aim to hammer down his opponent. The explosion would happen killing it, while Ikiru would now enter Long range into the skies with his invisible summon. This wouldn't interrupt his focus on healing himself and recovering from the wounds affected upon him (Healed 100DMG as of now).

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Dõjutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C-rank and below Earth Techniques.
I don't think you countered correctly at all. I'll vm you. And you haven't healed at all either. I attacked before you did susanoo and before you went in medical mode. But I'll vm the issues I have with this move.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shady asked me to actually look at this. Just a couple of bits. I had to read the entire fight to see what was going on and here it is:

- It's unofficial, Rucken's bio wasn't approved at the start and he's got no MS training invalidating the fight. Just to throw that out there.
- Rucken, just starting with your first move, put the moves you use in order, makes it easier to understand what you're actually doing as it can get confusing throughout.
- Shady that first move of yours was lit, no lie.
- You can put creations in genjutsu due to them being sentient, but does the earth armour have eyes? Penny for a thought
- On that move, Rucken work on your wording, sounds like you slam your hands down at the same time as doing gen, you can't do two jutsu at the same time unless one is passive that allows it or clearly states "can be done in the same timeframe"
- Shady right, changing the colour doesn't make smoke invisible. And yeah, can't see the creations chakra with sharingan due to hyabussa shenanigans. You can track them with basic 5 senses and stuff that enhances it like inner sonar etc just not their chakra.
- Rucken could of dodged that creation with dropping his lw, shame.
- The needles would end the fight by the way. It's 130 damage, but it would be a critical hit:
Critical Attacks: One of the more interesting attack types, Critical Attacks are a new addition to the RP. This is used to describe attacks that are stealth attacks, unnoticed attacks. This refers to attacks that the opponent isn't aware of or able to sense. This also includes direct hits to vital organs, such as the heart or the head only. This doesn't refer to attacks that cover a wide surface area but specifically ones aimed at those organs alone. This means outside of the enemy's perception and sensory abilities. Should one of these attacks land, the target will suffer double the damage of the jutsu. This means that a stealth and unnoticed kenjutsu strike to the back will deal double damage to the target, making it strategically advantageous for the user to attack blind spots.
Rucken would of taken 260 damage as he can't sense senjutsu not see the attack due to more shenanigans.

- Bit further down, Shady would take B rank damage, which would be 40, -30 for yang reduction in damage, so takes 10, and sage mode heals each turn so it would account to nothing over all by the end of his turn.
- So ruckens first jutsu was summon then Susanoo, the user takes damage from this use. At this point Rucken would have taken 140 damage.
- Summoning something doesn't do direct damage, unless stated. Like the toad art, food cart destroyer. Apart from that the snake would have to attack to cause damage.

Right so the issue i was asked to look at was Rucken's move.

"Unknown of how such an attack bypassed his senses, he’d summon his personal summon now as he was upon its head afterwards, due to the height he was within in long range to his opponent at sudden! "

First thing was the summon and rucken in on it's head. Shady would know this due to sage mode sensing. Then shady went with:

"As I was being pushed back by the sudden appearance of a snake, I shouted the word "soft" and release a build up of both lightning and wind from my mouth in a very destructive manner. "

Shady attacked as the Snake was summoned. That was the first action. So medical mode never happened, Rucken has still taken 140 damage if he used Susanoo. From Rucken's wording he's on the snake's head, so he can't actually fuse into the ground.

Shady used the mass blast which would over power the snakes attacks, kill the snake and hit Rucken due to his move failing as he's on the snakes head not the ground. Even if he was on the ground shady's jutsu says "The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. " it would just wipe out the ground Rucken would of tried shrink into.