[Open/Unofficial] Any random KG users...?

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re's R and R.
Killing - allowed but doesn't count towards bio / No stealing.
Only one sub is allowed.
Everything you know up to your current rank is allowed.
Terrain: plain grass field with very few scattered trees in our long range all around us. No water source. Weather is sunny with few clouds here and there.
Range: We start at mid range.
I'll use Hashirama bio in sig.
You must've at least have mastered all basic 5. I'm looking forward to fight a random KG user but it's not an absolute requirement.
Choose who goes first.

Remember this is just a fun fight..xD

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama Senju stands on the middle of the field with his CW strapped to his back with default ninja weapons in the back packs on either side of his hips.

Sulfuras
Type: Weapon
Range: Short (can be thrown up to mid range)
Chakra: N/A (40 when summoned via scroll)
Damage: N/A
Description: Sulfuras is the legendary war hammer made from the combination of various metals extracted from the molten lava from the volcano within the very depths of Iwagakure.

Sulfuras is a heavy hammer about 3 feet in length and contains several flame shaped designs all over its body. In spite of its heaviness, the user can handle it pretty much like handling a light weapon because of his continuous training with this hammer for a very long time.
Sulfuras has a hammer-head from which several sharp spikes project outwards symmetrically. The weight of the head end and the handle is exactly the same which allows the user to handle it with ease.

The head end of the hammer is primarily used for most of the attacks and the handle is covered with a thick insulated material for better grip. Though Sulfuras is primarily meant to be used for producing severe blunt damage, because of the several sharp symmetrical projections on its head it can also inflict penetrating damage (up to few centimeters) while during an attack and the penetration by the spikes on its head helps in converting the entirety of the blunt force generated into a tearing force on contact with the opponents.

Sulfuras is usually carried strapped to the user's back with the handle upwards so that it can be taken out relatively with ease in a combat.
Abilities:
  • Sulfuras can be used a basic blunt weapon like an ordinary hammer but because of the spikes on its head, Sulfuras is also capable of producing penetrating injury along with blunt force injury which converts the blunt force attack into a tearing force when it comes in contact with the opponent's body.
  • Sulfuras being made from a combination of metals obtained from the volcano naturally has high thermal storage capacity and it can be heated to higher temperatures quickly without itself becoming molten.
  • The Sulfuras is capable of utilizing fire chakra and raw chakra from the user.
  • The user can channel his fire chakra into the hammer head via the handle and can heat up the hammer head up to 300 degree Celsius. This makes the hammer head and part of the handle glow with a faint orange-yellow glow. This heated up hammer head can be used to attack the opponents to produce severe third degree burns on hit. The only purpose of channeling fire chakra is just to produce severe burns on contact and channeling fire chakra doesn't enhance the force of the attack in anyway. The insulated handle of the hammer protects the user from thermal damage from handling the hot Sulfuras.
  • While not channeling his fire chakra, the user can channel his raw chakra through Sulfuras and store it within the hammer head, which can be released rapidly from its head end just at the moment of its contact with the target to produce a blunt damage which is equivalent to the damage caused by B rank taijutsu and can break down defenses up to B rank.
  • This raw chakra channeled Sulfuras can also be hammered forcefully on to the ground which sends tremors, rises up dirt and causes several cracks which progressively increase in size as it progresses forwards to develop on the ground in front of it up to mid range into which the opponents may get trapped. This attack is equivalent to C rank and affects the opponent only when he is standing over the ground. This attack can throw the opponent off their balance and the opponent's legs may get trapped in the fissures produced by the attack if the opponent is standing on the ground.
Restrictions:
  • Sulfuras is indestructible.
  • Sulfuras can only be wielded by me (-Jiraiya-).
  • The user can channel his fire chakra into Sulfuras up to 4 times per battle. The user channels his fire chakra which heats up the hammer head in the same turn and the heat lasts for another 2 turns without the need of continuous channeling of fire chakra.
  • The channeling of fire chakra to heat up the hammer head in the initial turn counts as a move.
  • The user can channel his raw chakra through Sulfuras and utilize it for attack only 5 times per battle and each attack utilizing raw chakra counts as user's move.
  • The user cannot channel his fire chakra or raw chakra into Sulfuras in the same turn.
  • The user cannot perform any hand seals while wielding Sulfuras but can use jutsus which require no hand seals.
  • Link to approval >> <<
Image of Sulfuras:
You must be registered for see images
______________________________​

As Asch entered the field, Hashirama greeted him with a warm smile as he is seeing his friend after a long time.

" I didn't expect you to show up Asch..
But again I see this as an opportunity to finish our long forgotten fight.. "

As Hashirama finished speaking he focuses his chakra in is arms and legs and enhances his taijutsu prowess to its ultimate limit without any movements.

(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.
Note: Can only be used by Tsunade, Sakura or Hashirama Senju biographies and once activated, lasts the entire battle.

As soon as Hashirama activated his chakra enhancing strength, he performs a single hand seal and converts the ground on which Asch is standing into a flowing river of mud which flows in the direction away from Hashirama. This flowing river will naturally try to make Asch's feet to slip due to the moving mud and will try to make him fall over the ground and will carry him in the direction away from Hashirama if not defended against.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

As the mud river is created and it flows, Hashirama reaches for his back packs using both of his hands and takes out 3 shurikens in each hand and swing them in the front as he brings his hands from behind and without much effort unleashes the shurikens towards Asch's body with good accuracy.

Once the shurikens are released from his hands as he swings, in the same motion Hashirama brings his both hands together and interlocks his fingers and forms a tiger hand seal and with his specialty with water he quickly spits out a barrage of five smaller yet faster bullets of water in quick succession towards Asch with good accuracy.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Release: Gunshot - B rank
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20/30
Damage Points: 40/60
Description: The user will do the Tiger handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out either a single very large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked or a series of up to 5 smaller yet faster bullets. The power of the technique depends on how much chakra the user inputs into it.

" Now.. How is that for a waarm welcome..??! "

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Heh, I agree with you.. This time.. Death is the only option to leave. Dont disappoint me cause im playing for death on this wildcard

As the mud is formed and starts to carry me away, asch notices his balance is thrown off as he starts to slide away from this man, he quickly take out his sword and stab it into the ground holding tight onto it, not allowing him to flow backwards, but at the same time it induces you into a genjutsu where a huge demon hand appears from under you grabbing your body restricting your movements and crushing you at the same time

(Genjutsu : tenma sazanami) Genjutsu : Demon Hands

Type: Sup
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Chakra Damage:N/a
Description: The User Takes out a Staff Or Sword and Stabs it in the ground infront of him. If the opponent looks at the staff/sword as it stabs the ground, Soon As the sword hits the ground a Huge Demon hand will emerge from the ground, grabbing the opponent restricting his/her movements. The Demon hand will start to squeeze the opponent crushing their bones in the genjutsu but in reality just stunning him

-Can only use twice
-Must have a staff or sword to use this
-Cant use genjutsu in the next turn
-Only Taught By General Phaze

As this happen the mud would stop as asch quickly regains his balance, He then puts on leg infront of another slightly bending them. In the blink of an eye, he appears right under you in a crouch down position, moving at incredible speeds (1st gate to be precise) Soon as I appear right under you my hands are coated with lightning chakra as they are positioned that they are facing the opposite direction of the way im facing , having the lightning form and engulf my hands in a spring type fashion. I then thrust both my hands forward towards your mid section. This happen very fast as the lightning increases the strike of the speed and strength. This would launch your whole body backwards with some powerful damage, numbing your body decreasing your speed not allowing you to move properly

(Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken-Chakra Dasshu)The Sword Of The Devlish Wind-Charka Dash
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short to Mid
Chakra:40
Damage:
Description:The user leans slightly forward and puts most of their weight on their front leg while doing this the user also builds charka in their into legs enhancing the muscles in their legs the user then dashes at their opponent in one straight line at the same speed as the 1st gate
Only usable 2 pair battle
After the second use the muscles in the users legs will be highly strained and wont be able to channel current into their legs/feet for 2 turns meaning wont be able to walk on water run up trees etc or use techniques involving forcing chakra to the feet

(Tsuin Ikazuchi Tajuu) – Twin Thunder Beast
Type: Offensive, Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arms in a rotational sequence to act like a spring increasing the power of the concentrated lightning chakra that envelops their arm showing the spiral and then the user will rotate their arms fists clenched and strike the enemy target in the stomach. The rotational effect of the punches helps to deliver the lightning with extra power and speed dealing a strong amount of damage whilst paralysing the target through the stomache preventing them from properly moving and drastically restricting their speed.
Note: Numbing lasts 1 turn
Note: Technique can only be used 2 times.
Tsk.. I can tell that you have not been true to me. and I can tell that you are acting so fearfully

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Hashirama created the mud river suddenly he notices an arm like that of a demon's arm erupts out of the ground and grabs him. On seeing the arm Hashirama deduces that this is not a typical summoning as he had his vision on Asch the whole time and Hashirama knows that Asch didn't draw out any blood nor he performed any hand seals. Further the only thing that Asch has done was unsheathing his sword and stabbing on the ground and Hashirama didn't miss the fact that the demon hand emerged right as the sword is pierced on the ground which made evident that those two are connected somehow.

With all these thoughts in his mind like a flash of light Hashirama comes to a conclusion that this arm is nothing but an illusion. As the demon arm grabs and begins to crush Hashirama he quickly interlocks his fingers and performs a single hand seal and disturbs his own chakra network momentarily and resets his chakra circulatory system which releases Hashirama from the genjutsu as evidenced by the disappearance of the demon arms.

(Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

As Hashirama released himself from the genjutsu he noticed that Asch has burst into a greater amount of speed. On noticing that Hashirama could feel that the purpose is to close in towards himself to give a fatal blow or else why Asch would've used such high speed when not a jutsu is thrown towards him..? Of course Asch may use it to flee the battle area but clearly that's not the case here.

With all these thoughts flash in Hashirama's mind & not sure of from where Asch would attack so without wasting a moment & using his mokuton mastery, Hashirama creates multiple wooden spikes to erupt out of the ground up to mid range all around himself in a circle, leaving only enough space for himself to stand (and therefore not being pierced by his own pillars) just as Asch burst into the great speed.

Each wooden spike rises upto 3 feet above the ground with only about 10-15 cms in diameter with a sharp pointed tips which would easily piece through a human flesh.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As im running towards you, Wooden spikes shoot up from all sides of you to prevent me from coming from certain sides of you, I quickly dont stop my movements and release an outline of myself made from scorch towards the wood pillar infront of me heading towards you. By the time the scorch is release we are short range of each other, the wooden pillar is not broken down. Due to your wooden spikes all around you, theirs very little places you can go. I stop 1 meter infront of you as my scorch would attempt to bypass your body draining all the water from your body killing you. The speed of this is so fast that it cant be tracked by normal eyes

(Shakuton: kouyou heki) Scorch Style: Outline Burst
Type: Attack/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will gather up large amounts of scorch chakra in their body. Once done, the user will release an outline of himself from his body made completely of scorch. The outline of the user is identical to the user making one think its a clone that emerged from the users body, but it is simply an outline made from scorch. The scorch outline only travel in the direction the user is facing, and the speed of the outline is very fast that the eye couldn't keep track but predictable at the same time because it moves in a straight line.
-Can Use Twice
-Cant Use S rank Scorch for 2 Turns
-Cant Use Fire And Wind Above S Rank This turn, or the next

I then carefully make one shadow clone name Fufi

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Asch stops his quick movement, his actions becomes clearly visible to Hashirama as he is not moving at that monstrous speed anymore. Very soon Hashirama could see Asch extruding something from his body which seemed like an image of himself but it's bright orange-red in color (I just made that color thing up Lol.).

Immediately on seeing this Hashirama knew it's not an ordinary jutsu but rather seemed like an attack which was about to unleashed towards him and so he immediately channels his wood chakra into the ground and creates a wooden pillar to erupt out of the ground from beneath his feet. The created wooden pillar is about 1 foot (30 cms) thick and is created at good speed which rises Hashirama upwards up to 8 feet.

While at the same time as the pillar rises beneath Hashirama, another 3 pillars erupt out of the ground near Asch only about 3 feet away from him and converge towards Asch's body as they rise at good speed. One pillar is created on either side of Asch and the third pillar is created behind him. These 3 wooden pillars have sharp pointed ends, 1 foot thick (each) and all the three pillars are created only about 3 feet away from Asch.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

As the main pillar(On which Hashirama stands) is destroyed by the scorch jutsu, Hashirama creates a chidori in his right hand as he descends towards the ground and swings it in front of him and releases a countless senbons of lightning towards Asch at high speed which will paralyze him if not defended against.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.