Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Barren Wasteland Without Water Source
Range: Mid
Rei's R&R
All Allowed
I am using my Bio

Post your bio and then I will make my move.

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright mate. I'm going to try to use only Canon Jutsu. I thought I put that in the description, but I guess not.

I start off by creating a gushing stream of water beneath you that begins to take the shape of a sphere, starting from your feet and rising to your head. As the sphere forms, it traps the limbs caught in the water and makes you incapable of moving them. While this is being done I create several dense pillars of earth that protrude from the ground surrounding you and rise to impale you while you are trapped in the ball of water. Whilst the spikes are emerging from the ground I preform a single hand seal and cause a single lightning bolt to rain down on your location.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
I only use canon anyway most of the time

As water gushes upwards high above Broly he simply spits out a large earthen slab of rock that bursts through the water before it forms the orb, making it fall down around Broly in a useless manner. The rock slab is easily large enough to cover Broly's entire body which blocks your view of him and if you were to continue the spikes you'd be dead from the massive force and impact the rock will have on you as it crushes into your entire body. The rock moves with much force and therefore speed.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.

Immediately after the rock slab is used, Broly jumps upwards and slightly back in the air, going up 3 meters while landing 1 meter behind his previous location (if you were to still use the spikes for some reason he would do this as the ground started to shake which symbolizes an earthen technique) as he jumps upwards he exhales 3 large bullets of fire at you that are 4m in all dimensions each. When they hit the ground they release geysers of flame all around.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

While landing on the ground Broly makes all the ground save for a 4m radius circle all around him (with him in the center of the circle) turn into a long range depth swamp.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only use canon anyway most of the time

As water gushes upwards high above Broly he simply spits out a large earthen slab of rock that bursts through the water before it forms the orb, making it fall down around Broly in a useless manner. The rock slab is easily large enough to cover Broly's entire body which blocks your view of him and if you were to continue the spikes you'd be dead from the massive force and impact the rock will have on you as it crushes into your entire body. The rock moves with much force and therefore speed.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.

Immediately after the rock slab is used, Broly jumps upwards and slightly back in the air, going up 3 meters while landing 1 meter behind his previous location (if you were to still use the spikes for some reason he would do this as the ground started to shake which symbolizes an earthen technique) as he jumps upwards he exhales 3 large bullets of fire at you that are 4m in all dimensions each. When they hit the ground they release geysers of flame all around.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

While landing on the ground Broly makes all the ground save for a 4m radius circle all around him (with him in the center of the circle) turn into a long range depth swamp.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
After seeing you break the orb by forming the earth slab, which is now heading towards me, I create a pillar of earth under myself, shooting me straight into the air at an angle that slightly sends me towards you (This happens as you jump).

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As the pillar rises, I see you shooting the three balls of fire at me (I have just become airborne) and I quickly respond by preforming a single hand seal and then releasing off a large amount of water, dousing the flames and slamming you into the ground almost instantly (Note that this jutsu creates enough water to form an orb large enough to reach long range in seconds, so using only the stream to block an attack and slam you on the floor is extremely easy). After the water stream makes contact with you I cease the jutsu (The fireballs are already doused). The water is not strong enough to kill you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

After stopping the Jutsu I immediately create 2 clones, each one floating above me, and I am four meters away from landing on the ground 8 meters in front of you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited:

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
After seeing you break the orb by forming the earth slab, which is now heading towards me, I create a pillar of earth under myself, shooting me straight into the air at an angle that slightly sends me towards you (This happens as you jump).

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As the pillar rises, I see you shooting the three balls of fire at me (I have just become airborne) and I quickly respond by preforming a single hand seal and then releasing off a large amount of water, dousing the flames and slamming you into the ground almost instantly (Note that this jutsu creates enough water to form an orb large enough to reach long range in seconds, so using only the stream to block an attack and slam you on the floor is extremely easy). After the water stream makes contact with you I cease the jutsu (The fireballs are already doused). The water is not strong enough to kill you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

After stopping the Jutsu I immediately create 2 clones, each one floating above me, and I am four meters away from landing on the ground 8 meters in front of you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
As Broly easily sees the massive amount of water being exhaled from your direction he simply places his right hand forward, summoning 5 large tornadoes that go to the edge of mid and long range in combined width as well as long rage in height. The tornadoes easily take the entirety of your water and pushes it back towards you, now with a wall of a ranked water in front of it.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

As soon as the tornadoes are made Broly continues with his swamp plan, making 2 handseals which makes all the ground save for a 4m radius circle all around him (with him in the center of the circle) turn into a long range depth swamp. Soon after he finshes this he would be landing.