Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure lets go. Which bio are you using?
Hashirama stands, his right leg in front of his left one, his body slightly sideways. His right arm is before him, palm open facing the opponent while his left one is bent at the hip, clenched into a fist, facing upward.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin to walk towards you then a slow walk turn into a sprint. I brake on getting to arms lenght while crouched a little. my body is parallel to your as I swing my left leg counter-clockwise to sweep your legs off the ground. my left foot if left undefended would collide with your left ankle while sending you falling towards your left though both your legs would be forced off the ground. Should you be airborn, I end my angular momentum(spin momentum) by planting my hands behind me on the ground, close to my buttocks while I bring back my left leg, tilt my back backwards and throw a left kick into your stomach to send you high into the air.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin to walk towards you then a slow walk turn into a sprint. I brake on getting to arms lenght while crouched a little. my body is parallel to your as I swing my left leg counter-clockwise to sweep your legs off the ground. my left foot if left undefended would collide with your left ankle while sending you falling towards your left though both your legs would be forced off the ground. Should you be airborn, I end my angular momentum(spin momentum) by planting my hands behind me on the ground, close to my buttocks while I bring back my left leg, tilt my back backwards and throw a left kick into your stomach to send you high into the air.
As his opponent sprints towards Hashirama and drops to the ground to perform a sweeping kick, Hashirama jumps forwards, legs first, using his opponents vulnerable ground position to perform a drop kick to his chest while evading his kick. His jump is angled in a manner that he doesn't fall onto his opponent, but rather lands on his chest and uses it as a spring to jump to his opponents previous position after striking his opponent.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you jump towards my chest, I quickly align my right arm infront of my chest so that your foot lands on the back of my right forearm(dunno which leg but I'll go with a right). My left hand is also brought close by so that immediately your leg touches my right arm, my left hand grabs your ankle and turns it like a nob. It won't dislocate/twist your ankle only if you did not stiff your body. However, it is not harmful if you go with the flow and spin your body though the spin will make you fall ackwardly if you are not careful. I continue with my intended move should you spin prior to my move.

Should you be airborn, I end my angular momentum(spin momentum) by planting my hands behind me on the ground, close to my buttocks while I bring back my left leg, tilt my back backwards and throw a left kick into your stomach to send you high into the air.

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you jump towards my chest, I quickly align my right arm infront of my chest so that your foot lands on the back of my right forearm(dunno which leg but I'll go with a right). My left hand is also brought close by so that immediately your leg touches my right arm, my left hand grabs your ankle and turns it like a nob. It won't dislocate/twist your ankle only if you did not stiff your body. However, it is not harmful if you go with the flow and spin your body though the spin will make you fall ackwardly if you are not careful. I continue with my intended move should you spin prior to my move.
As his opponent grabs his leg, Hashirama let's him perform it, making his body limp in order to avoid injury. He falls to the ground, onto his stomach and hands. As he falls, he uses his arms to push himself from the ground and do a cartwheel, evading the intended kick of his opponent, while grabbing up some dirt as he performs the acrobatic movement. As he turns to face his opponent after this graceful movement, he takes a step forward while throwing the dirt into the opponents face, blinding him temporarily. He then raises his left leg, spinning on his right one, performing a spinning kick to his opponent's head as he is blinded, sending him flying.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As his opponent grabs his leg, Hashirama let's him perform it, making his body limp in order to avoid injury. He falls to the ground, onto his stomach and hands. As he falls, he uses his arms to push himself from the ground and do a cartwheel, evading the intended kick of his opponent, while grabbing up some dirt as he performs the acrobatic movement. As he turns to face his opponent after this graceful movement, he takes a step forward while throwing the dirt into the opponents face, blinding him temporarily. He then raises his left leg, spinning on his right one, performing a spinning kick to his opponent's head as he is blinded, sending him flying.
You played along with my manouvre and play it quite well while evading my follow up move. I convert my upward kick into a quick back roll. As I roll backward some inches, I step forward for my next move though I see you holding your fist tight even when they are not attacking yet. It could mean, it is holding something or its a sort of plan which you would implement in your next move. Quickly analysing how you throw the hands towards me, I notice your punch won't reach me from there and it would mean you want to throw something towards me. Dirt splash while I close up the distance and I quickly close, open and squint me eyes, though not totally closing it. This helps me to minimize the amount of sand entering my eyes to zero. Your tactic is however a success as you used that to gain an important advantage. Your left leg aproaches and I quickly while picking up the movement with my peripheral vision, raise my right arm, bent at the elbow to guard my face while sending a sharp left punch to your left patela. Painful as it would be, it would repel your left leg allowing me access to your body. Chaining with my previous move, and because your right side would approach me due to the repel of your left leg, I quickly spin counter-clockwise while using the momentum to gather power into my right hand. I land a punch to your face sending you flying with a rabid nosebleed.

(Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.